Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:44:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Korea Bans ICO's/Your Opinion  (Read 812 times)
MisterKT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:59:55 AM

I have mixed feelings about ICO.
I agree with you when a lot of people are rising ICO without a working MVP, they just want to make money with an idea, but nothing correctly planned.
On the other hand for people who have an outstanding idea, a feasible plan and a working product, I think we have to look closer, and give those people a chance to develop their plan.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

Well since bitcoin price not really affected by it, so I'm still fine with it.
If it's done for the good reasons then government could do anything they want to.
But now I think it's getting more complicated. I hope it will end well. And who knows which country will do the same.
HTracer

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

It's not worrisome development. It rather positive to future ICO. I think it would be better to have few places in the world but reputable ones and with clear rules. Zug valley for instance. Switzerland offers  mild environment for startups and ICO. I have no intention to shill a swiss hallmark, just an example.
So I don't feel that news about one more country ban ICO would cause market crash.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:38:54 AM

I'm sure it's another fake. Now is not the time when you can abandon income. I think the Koreans know the rumors come from China and just decided to take the opportunity and earn the same way. After Switzerland buried his independent banking system I don't trust her. I think the oasis of cryptocurrency will be in a different place.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:18:55 AM

It's about time to have a strict regulation about ICOs. It's just another way of saying "I have the greatest idea about a certain thing but I don't have the funds to make it happen and I'll give you a portion of my profits in return", or in short, Ponzi. Other cryptocurrencies are being hurt by the negative impression a flop ICO creates causing other people to generalize that cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin is up to no good. Startups which really deliver amazing results are different from ICOs that are full of lies and visions made from thin air. Just my two cents.
IIIIIIIII#VIP#IIIIIIIII

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

I'm sure it's another fake. Now is not the time when you can abandon income. I think the Koreans know the rumors come from China and just decided to take the opportunity and earn the same way. After Switzerland buried his independent banking system I don't trust her. I think the oasis of cryptocurrency will be in a different place.
Totalitarian regimes always try to limit the freedom of people. So I'm not very surprised that this happened. South Korea is a country with very strict laws. I think this is a temporary measure.

Best Bitcoin Exchange in USA!
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:37:46 AM

Hmm, looks like theres a person behind this Bitcoin price manipulation. First its China, now Korea? They really want BTC to dump? Ok I'll tell what will happened next.

Korea will banned their local exchange sites too. Next another prominent guy will curse Bitcoin in a live TV show.

This will surely dump BTC. Whats next? Whale will buy all the dumped BTC.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:16:03 PM

South Korea's ban on ICOs is a great thing. Authorities are starting to discern between the fakes and Bitcoin. If the authorities start backing Bitcoin then the near future looks bright for Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: