Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN = 5000$ THIS 2017?  (Read 2217 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:47:38 AM

I still keep bitcoin in my wallet, because I sure at the end of the year bitcoin prices will be very high.

That's probably the best option to go for. It makes no sense for anyone (aside from short term traders) to cash out now, while it's almost certain that this amazing sentiment will continue to drive the market to newer highs a few months away from now. People who usually do end up selling, will eventually buy back their coins, but then at higher levels, which is basically the same as capital destruction. Result is that if you do this long enough, you'll burn through your capital completely eventually, people don't seem to understand that yet.
I agree with this, selling your bitcoin may seem like a good idea for some but we know that two forks are coming and we know that bitcoin has a tendency to go up after the forks, and if we add that we will get two airdrops in less than a month that we can sell for even more bitcoin then it will be a terrible mistake to sell now, if anything, sell after the second fork and I will only sell my bitcoin to get altcoins which are undervalued and hold them until I get profits.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:08:46 AM

Christmas is gonna bring 7k  Kiss

Hoping it really would reach $7000 by December. $5000 being breached means we can all expect it to rise above it. Currently the pricing is at $5600-5800, we might be seeing $6000 tomorrow or in a few days.

Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

Bitcoin hit the milestone of 5000 dollars the day before yesterday I guess and today the value has increased to 5700 dollars. I think it will be going above 6000 dollars until the end of 2017 without any problems.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:47:17 AM

bro it's already over $5700 now. so i think before the end of 2017 bitcoin could reach $6000 since the demand of bitcoin is increasing still and soon it will be broadcast and go to the news so much better if all of us hold our bitcoin in order to get more profit than we ever feel.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:35 AM

bro it's already over $5700 now. so i think before the end of 2017 bitcoin could reach $6000 since the demand of bitcoin is increasing still and soon it will be broadcast and go to the news so much better if all of us hold our bitcoin in order to get more profit than we ever feel.

Price correction have occur price reduced below 5800 and resistance is big for 6000.
But this is going to happen dont expect to be this weekend but believe if this paste is continued then think that even bigger amount is possible maybe over 7 or 8k bu this year end. We see when price goes up it not few dollars its several hundred, so with this we could expect to see price reach of not even break some very high ones that many didnt believe it could happen.

So our only thing is to accumulate as many as possible and be able to store them, cuz we wont see price going down high at least not in long term.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:09:22 AM

Bitcoin hit the milestone of 5000 dollars the day before yesterday I guess and today the value has increased to 5700 dollars. I think it will be going above 6000 dollars until the end of 2017 without any problems.
It is funny this topic was created few days ago and then we ended up having it even before the end of the following month and even soaring higher than the OP had imagined it to be. Some analyst have said we should expect bitcoin's price to get to $10000 before the end of this year and honestly, I won't be surprised one bit if that occurs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:09:30 AM

Christmas is gonna bring 7k  Kiss

Hoping it really would reach $7000 by December. $5000 being breached means we can all expect it to rise above it. Currently the pricing is at $5600-5800, we might be seeing $6000 tomorrow or in a few days.
At this point even that amount seems low, we were very close to reach 6000 and I have no doubts we are going to go past that amount after the hard fork and that will still give bitcoin two more months to go up an additional 1000 dollars and when we add the fact there is going to be an additional fork in November then the probabilities that we see bitcoin with an even higher price before the end of the year are very high.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:06:33 AM

Quoted price point has got surpassed. Now it's time to focus on next levels of price moves. Right now the price expected to be reached is $6000 at the earliest and possibly this might happen before the days to the fork and post fork, depending on the growth $7000 is termed to be the targeted price.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

What can you say about bitcoin that pumped into 4115$. Do you think the goal of everyone for bitcoin will reach its value into 5000$ this 2017?
according to my research, bitcoin price is breaking its resistance level and if trading volume in South Korea, Japan, Europe and the US hold up. So it means there is chance to reach everyone's target. But there are factors that also affects bitcoin like in china, because the bitcoin industry on that country is over.
By the time the bitcoin price is pumped up to $4000 I have predicted it may be at the end of the year bitcoin prices will close at $5000, but in fact we can see $5000 even before going into november and I do not understand the exact reason to reveal this increase. Now I'm predicting again maybe $6000 is the value we see at the end of 2017.
MobileShopdotPH

Activity: 514
Merit: 251

Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

Bitkoyn $6k here we come  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: