Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:39:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO coin purchase step by step video  (Read 250 times)
samy_voc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:27:58 PM

Is there any video of how to purchase an ICO.

I was trying to join the COB token and was not sure as there is no palce i can see my eth address. It asks for send to address. where is sending the sending ETH address to send back the tokens after ICO.

Please advise if anybody has done this before.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:30:24 PM

That's the problem with ICOs, it attracts and preys on people who aren't even familiar with coins and how to use them...

Not your keys, not your coins!
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:44:39 PM

That's the problem with ICOs, it attracts and preys on people who aren't even familiar with coins and how to use them...

I observed that people who are new with cryptocoins tend to spend money for ICOs more than alt coins. They desire bigger risks, which is actually a big mistake in my opinion.
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:42:21 PM

I observed that people who are new with cryptocoins tend to spend money for ICOs more than alt coins. They desire bigger risks, which is actually a big mistake in my opinion.

Yep. The huge increase in Bitcoin's price this year attracted a lot of people and some (maybe most) of them are chasing the gold rush but they're not interested in careful investing or the chores of mining, but only the laziest prospect of earning some money and ICOs are the easiest to both host and to participate in. The problem is, ICOs are not representing the purpose of cryptos; they're centralized, rely on trust and not at all transparent and there are no guarantees so most people involved with ICOs will eventually get burned regardless of how many times they made a few slices of pizza's worth of profits and will eventually end up hating crypto as a whole while having no idea and appreciation why crypto exists in the first place.

The only people making money from ICOs - apart from the dev(s) - are people who are dumping their coins the fastest. It's an open game of pumping and dumping on others. No money is being made out of nowhere and the devs always make plenty of money and they are at no risk at all (it's almost free to create coins out of thin air and convincing others with a few pretty pictures and promises that they're actually worth more than sand) so in reality only "investors" are just gambling against each other while the house has a bigger rake than the greediest online poker rooms.

aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:45:25 PM

I was trying to join the COB token and was not sure as there is no palce i can see my eth address. It asks for send to address. where is sending the sending ETH address to send back the tokens after ICO.

Usually every project gives instructions through video about how to invest in their ICO, I think without any video how to invest in ICO is very easy, the instructions given even though the writing is very clear
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:55:18 PM

There are contests before those projects are into their ICO period on how to join the project, tutorials about it. And if you can't see an ETH address there try to contact their support to guide you with the procedures on investing with their ICO.

This is the sad fact as the ICOs are blooming, it's industry is growing rapidly and that's why some countries are banning it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:36:25 PM

Not all ICOs are the same.  Each one has different instructions and requirements. 
bathrobehero
Legendary

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:53:53 PM

There are contests before those projects are into their ICO period on how to join the project, tutorials about it. And if you can't see an ETH address there try to contact their support to guide you with the procedures on investing with their ICO.

This is the sad fact as the ICOs are blooming, it's industry is growing rapidly and that's why some countries are banning it.

I've been here for years now and we always had a dominating scam/scam attemps going around ("secretly" premined coins, malwares, private miners, etc) and I suspect ICOs will be soon over. That's partly good news but partly bad news as the next big scam will probably be even worse...

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

I've been here for years now and we always had a dominating scam/scam attemps going around ("secretly" premined coins, malwares, private miners, etc) and I suspect ICOs will be soon over. That's partly good news but partly bad news as the next big scam will probably be even worse...

This ICO's are just going to upgrade to its next level, just like those scams like HYIP, doublers and other investment schemes, they used to look like they are a real alt coin or project but in the end they have the same strategy. That's a good news for us that doesn't want to see these thousands of ICOs popping out but it's true that if they will be wiped out, there will be a new and worse one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

To Select for profit ICO is the best way I think, ICO is Initial coin offering in which funds gether from crowd sale and after crowd sale coin will list in  new exchange in during this process mostly coins in crowd sale they sold their coins with some bonuses that are the great opportunity to investors they invest them and find out the good profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: