Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do they have merit and models to solve problems, important to society, in the fastest growing Cannabis industry?  (Voting closed: October 02, 2017, 10:18:01 PM)
Yes they all seem promising; Blockchain is exactly what the Cannabis industry needs. - 2 (40%)
Some definitely have merit, and others don't seem promising. - 0 (0%)
Some might do well, but generally I'm pessimistic. - 1 (20%)
They are all most likely to fail. - 2 (40%)
Total Voters: 5

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey on Cannabis Coins  (Read 204 times)
thechex (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:18:01 PM

With respect to advancing medicinal cannabis benefits, improving quality control, legalization efforts and banking issues, etc.

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:25:25 PM

This poll seens to be quite reliable especially because of the high quanity of people who have taken part to it.
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:40:32 PM

I think they have some merit. Since they can't open bank accounts, buying this with their cash may be the thing to do. However they have to turn their cash into coins somehow... Maybe they'll start accepting crypto as payment sooner than most industries.
thechex (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

The CHEX Token | www.TheChex.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:00:24 PM

I think they have some merit. Since they can't open bank accounts, buying this with their cash may be the thing to do. However they have to turn their cash into coins somehow... Maybe they'll start accepting crypto as payment sooner than most industries.

Yes, think they do as well. FYI though most banks don't bank cannabis, those that do are growing. Compliance tech companies such as (linking videos): blockchain-based Tokken and Kind Financial (Microsoft partnership) are helping banks open & manage cannabis accounts. We have a good relationship with both to collaborate on industry solutions.

See our Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX) token sale is in progress:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112470.msg21120617#msg21120617

CHEX tokensale
Powering Supply Chain Distribution & B2B Exchange    •    Launched Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX)
BITCOINTALK     ⨳     WEBSITE     ⨳    TELEGRAM
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:03:49 PM

Except for the name cannabiscoin, the coin has nothing special to be used for trading cannabis as much as any other cryptocurrency.
So, we could not realte legalization of cannabis to its speculation.
IMO, legalization in short term would decrease the payment through crypto and increases fiat payments.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:09:47 PM

This poll seens to be quite reliable especially because of the high quanity of people who have taken part to it.
Excellent shit post, sir.  Well done.

I do not partake in cannabinoids and such things, but there certainly is a use for those chemicals.  I'm
not sure where crypto comes into play here.  There are already far too many coins on the market, and
I don't think the cannabis industry really needs one that's specific to them.  Bitcoin can serve most of
the functions, don't you think?  I'm of the opinion that many of these shit coins are being sold through
gimmicks and are more based on image and advertising than substance (no pun intended).
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

The Cannabis will going to be legal in my country as for medical purposes only, other individual is still illegal to use Cannabis in a day to day basis.

I think it is the right time to start legalization of Cannabis it has so many benefits for an individual.
Board-Room

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:28:52 PM

I think among the cannabis coins, Tokes has the clearest roadmap and execution so far. Dedicated team and based in Las Vegas, which recently, in July, legalized weed. Check it out if you're interested. It's still mostly under the radar.
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

Yes, think they do as well. FYI though most banks don't bank cannabis, those that do are growing. Compliance tech companies such as (linking videos): blockchain-based Tokken and Kind Financial (Microsoft partnership) are helping banks open & manage cannabis accounts. We have a good relationship with both to collaborate on industry solutions.

See our Cannabis Hemp Exchange (CHEX) token sale is in progress:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2112470.msg21120617#msg21120617

Interesting post. I previously was of the impression that all these cannabis related crypto actually had nothing to do with the industry of cannabis. How legitimate are these links? They are all on Youtube. Do you happen to have the links to formal documentation as well? Or perhaps something in the news industry? At the moment, hard for me to take them seriously. With names like Tokes and Ganja. No offence!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:58:06 PM

I really think Cannabis coins are the most ridiculous thing this envoirment has to offer. There's no reason why as a dispensary you would not just use Monero, Bitcoin or others.
I'd say they will all fail, get sued for millions of dollars becuase of money laundry and other bologny.
Also the last ICO on cannacoins was Paragon and they sure didn't show any professionality, expertise or anything of that. Seemed like your average money grabbing greedy folk who are just in it for the quick money and don't really ever offer a solution to the supposed problem they are tackling.

Most likely there won't even be a market for them in 1-7 years because of the rapid pace marijuana is becoming more and more legal, socially accepted and so on.
When the market gets larger big pharma will want to make their money aswell, cause you can say anything about how awesome it is medicially but people will come back for more just like ya xanax and prozacs.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: