Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Satoshi Nakamoto was known in person  (Read 556 times)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:30:35 AM

I don't think no one in this world would ever know who is the real team of the bitcoin and who is satoshi nakamoto. Basically we know who is satoshi nakamoto but he is claiming that he was not the creator of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:07:17 AM

I don't believe that McAfee actually knows who Satoshi really is, he is just trolling to get more Twitter followers and more news articles to write about him.

If he actually knew, and he actually did reveal him, then it would be bad for Bitcoin because people are assuming he passed away and those 1 million coins won't ever move but if its proven he is alive then it might cause some panic.

I am agree, McAfee is controversial person and i think he actualy know satoshi. Bitcoin in satoshi wallet still remain in original wallet and no one touch it and i am believe satoshis will not reveal his identity because it must be dangerous for the safety his own
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:44:08 PM

I really respect David Chaum's response to the whole Satoshi Nakamoto situation and keeping his identity unconfirmed:

“I live in LA and the LA motto is it’s all about telling a good story. Satoshi – it’s part of the story. It’s helpful to galvanise people.”

“The whitepaper was responsible for creating a community,”

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/2019/04/23/e-cash-inventor-david-chaum-on-making-a-comeback-pre-empting-bitcoin-and-keeping-satoshi-anonymous/
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:14:21 AM

I don't believe that McAfee actually knows who Satoshi really is, he is just trolling to get more Twitter followers and more news articles to write about him.

If he actually knew, and he actually did reveal him, then it would be bad for Bitcoin because people are assuming he passed away and those 1 million coins won't ever move but if its proven he is alive then it might cause some panic.
Only satoshi team member would know who satoshi is, because I believe that he didn’t create the system alone, no matter how genius he may be, it will be impossible for satoshi to create Bitcoin alone, and then if MacAfee claims he know satoshi, then he should have testify to what Craig said.

So you really know all these people, what they just do is to take advantage of his hidden identity to promote themselves, and I wonder if they have really gotten anything much out of the false claims they have been making around the internet. When it is right time for satoshi to reveal his identity, then I am sure he will do so if need be.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:35:42 AM

It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

If you were him, what would you have done? Huh
Well for me, Satoshi Nakamoto was still alive til today, and watching in silent and monotoring all the recent happenings of the cryptoland. In my own opinion why satoshi nakamoto is not reveal its true identity because it means a lot in crypto-space one of Bitcoin feature is the anonimity aside of privacy. and i think the cryptoland was very different if satoshi nakamoto identity was reveal and put into existince like living icon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: