Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:20:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: If Satoshi Nakamoto was known in person  (Read 559 times)
dabenko (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:03:17 PM

It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.
Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

If you were him, what would you have done? Huh
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:14:16 PM

Me too, I do have feeling that he's still alive and watching Bitcoin moves. However, I don't agree of comes to the surface. Bitcoin is becoming the most valuable cryptocurrency because of the full decentralized form that even the creator is unknown, and let Bitcoin always like this.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:17:12 PM

Indeed not all people will do something for all people, most of people want to something only for them and this can bring nothing good on long time, is hard to know but i think there are a lot of people who want to do something for world but they can't, they don't know where to start, and only briliant people with good ideas like Satoshi Nakamoto can do something similar.
Petchant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 08:26:44 PM

You're absolutely right, we just need to keep thanking for taking such huge sacrifice in order to protect the innovation that we are all enjoying now. He didn't seek for his personal glory and fame but decided to stay anonymous for the betterment and further innovation of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:39:56 PM

he have like the sixth sense He know already what will happen next That why he like to be anonymous since beginning, Although some people claimed he are satoshi,and its has doesn't matter with him.
About ur last question, i still imaginate it.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:15:51 PM

It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is.
This made me to wonder that, if he was known and seen physically, would cryptocurrency survive till now.

Satoshi not revealing himself has nothing to do with the success of cryptocurrency and bitcoin. The success of bitcoin was all about the technology behind it.

I would also have done the same. At the early days of bitcoin, it is only used at black market in the deep web, so it is kindy illegal. The government will be interest to it. It is logical to make yourself anonymous.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:16:22 PM

If I were her, I guess there wouldn't even be a forum right now. The life of all of us would be very different. So I'm glad I'm not Satoshi's place.
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 09:21:09 PM

tell no one whaqt your alias  is

raymondspeaks

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:31:53 PM

https://hackernoon.com/the-amazing-story-of-cryptocurrencies-before-bitcoin-fe1b0e55155b

He made a strategic move. If he/she was named and doxxed the government could discredit, villify, grab his private keys, who knows? Waterboard him? God knows. After hitting $19000 in December 2017 I bet the authorities have been hunting his ass down with a hardon for a long time.

He did himself and the general public a favour. By being a John Doe then there is no central authority. No one to turn to. No one to blame. If we immerse ourselves in the technology then we have to take ownership of our own actions Smiley

I quite admire him actually. Something I couldn't do.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:33:04 PM

Without careful analysis, he might have been called all sorts of names, such as a scammer, an opportunist and the likes because they might not understand the right intention he has for the world.

I have come to the conclusion that this man called Satoshi Nakamoto has made a sacrifice for us. Not everyone can do this. Why? Lots of humans like to take glory for themselves.

Today, people now praise Satoshi Nakamoto, but he never for once came out to claim the glory ascribed to him. Well, we do not know if he is still alive or not, but I have this feeling he is still living.

Why do people keep thinking that satoshi nakomoto is an actually person, every thing about bitcoin screams that it was created by a group of people who really wanted to change the sate of the transaction system, do you think that one person could have 1 million bitcoin all for himself all these years and all this time with anyone being able to locate him, even when it reached it all time highest back in 2017, i personally think that the people who created bitcoin have that 1 million splited between them and they are living like normal people, but if it turns out that it is an actual person than he will never come out because it will create big drama and a lot of problem for him.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:55:44 PM

"It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is." - wrong. no one knows=/=no one tells he knows
i'm quite sure there are people who know who Satoshi is. Nick Szabo and his early team definetely should know. it is also possible that Satoshi is one of them
joseph32

Activity: 413
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:58:23 PM

"It is a known fact that no one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is in person and no one can point at who he is." - wrong. no one knows=/=no one tells he knows
i'm quite sure there are people who know who Satoshi is. Nick Szabo and his early team definetely should know. it is also possible that Satoshi is one of them

I bet its not a single person. But iam sure no one will ever know who they are.
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:11:25 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person I think is a team. It's probably a team in China. I don't know why people wonder what they're so curious about.

Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:13:59 PM

Hal Finney is dead so it seems that nobody will ever know Satoshi himself in person again  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:36:10 PM

It can be a person or a team I would agree but still they made a difference in this world by making BTC. I really admire Satoshi because just like you guys said he remained anonymous despite of btc being popular now. But for me, if this person or team revealed themselves that would make a history and market will be unstoppable.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:01:37 PM

The strength of BTC is that it is decentralized and it  survived eleven years without any third party involvement. It is good how it is and Satoshi to remain a legend.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:24:05 PM

tell no one whaqt your alias  is
Right, because it will endanger ourselves, furthermore known as satoshi nakamoto, it's definitely we will became the target of criminals and greedy people that will spam your mail. So in this case, unknown is the best way.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:30:38 PM

I have seen many discussions trying to know more about Satoshi but I found no results. Since it was too lack information related to his activities, we only can guess who he is. So, now, with the situation, I think it is better to stop trying to identify who he is.  Wink

~snip~ If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

No idea, since I am not Satoshi. And never be Satoshi.   Grin

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:59:16 PM

I have seen many discussions trying to know more about Satoshi but I found no results. Since it was too lack information related to his activities, we only can guess who he is. So, now, with the situation, I think it is better to stop trying to identify who he is.  Wink

~snip~ If you were him, what would you have done? Huh

No idea, since I am not Satoshi. And never be Satoshi.   Grin

Haha! Good answer Smiley

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 01:42:58 AM

I think it's best that we never find the true identity. Why do we need to know who it is/was? What we do know is that Craig Wright is certainly not Satoshi Nakamoto.
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:47:46 AM

Satoshi knew he had to keep secret, if he exposed himself at the beginning everything would of been at risk and he could of went to jail.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:07:35 AM

Definitely a few people knows who satoshi nakamoto is. However, there arw speculation that it could be that satoshi nakamoto is not an individual person, but referring to a group of person. We actually don't know what the real thing is, but I think things are better just the way it is. If satoshi nakamoto's identity as known, and he dies, what do you think will happen to bitcoin, or how will this affect the market knowing that the genius behind it is gone and we cannot expect further genius development from it. So, let him be anonymous.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:11:09 AM

Satoshi knew he had to keep secret, if he exposed himself at the beginning everything would of been at risk and he could of went to jail.

maybe thats one from many reason,,
but, if satoshi nakamoto doesn't show up, thats will be good for bitcoin itself
because, bitcoin will always run with full democracy without satoshi nakamoto

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:13:15 AM

With the status of crypto back 2009, satoshi can stay anon because no one yet is asking KYC. Developers sltoday will actually want to be anon, they just can't do it this time or they'd be accused of scam.

If I were Satoshi I would probably done the otherway around. I might not ever be an anon and will the money in my wallet I'd be dumping for Lambo.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:51:47 AM

For one decade of Bitcoin existence there are lot of people who claimed and declared to themselves that they are the founder of Bitcoin, but in the end it has been found out that they are not, instead they are fake or pretender only. Ever since up to the presence the founder of Bitcoin was still anonymous, and none of us here doesn't know if He is alive or not. But for whatever it is thanks to him because many of the communiyt who came here became successful in life and millionaires through bitcoin.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:29:53 AM

The same feeling goes with mine. I know he is still alive but also I feel that he already sell all his bitcoin when the price was almost $20000 and just continue to enjoy his life.
Osaremien

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:37:38 AM

I would possibly have come out by now to claim glory because of how great BTC is doing and the Impact it has had ever since.....
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:47:41 AM

If i were satoshi nakamoto, i will stay anonymous and never reveal my identity as satoshi nakamoto. Never tell people you are the real satoshi nakamoto, just stay in secret. If satoshi nakamoto reveal himself who is he, all media in the world will go to him/her for sure. It's better to stay like this, also it's for satoshi family safety too.
labilaab

Activity: 616

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 07:48:26 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto for me is like a scientist for me who have contributed a big part to industry inventing such of a great use digital asset which is needed in industry not just today but for future coming generations.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Russlenat

Activity: 2800
Merit: 908

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:55:43 AM

Nope, he won't appear publicly, imagine the amount of bitcoin he possesses and the value of it.
Obviously the guy is very smart, and very secretive person. He don't want to stress himself having to appear to
any media outlet all over the world. He just want to enjoy the value of BTC.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:16:22 AM

its a good one that the real identity of Satoshi and it has really helped alot. despite that many people have tried to take his glory but it didnt work out for them. no one can be Satoshi , what he has done is extraordinary and the glory is for him and everyone that believes and support his work and ideology.
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:25:06 AM

Good question! sincerely, If I were Satoshi, I would keep this secrete for lot of time without revealing me. For example in the past have been some events where robbers and malicious people kidnapped exchange devs for breaching platforms and reaching funds. Just imagine if you know that a single persons owns such a fortune (billions dollars) that can be accessed with a single private key.
I think it would be very dangerous to reveal it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

That was clearly my thought also. The nature of cryptocurrency at the start was quite a mirage and no one apart from those who invented it, understood clearly the core mission behind it and I think only Satoshi and his team knew.
They might have been prosecuted and convicted by the government, because it was against the tenets of the law, which is clearly centralized.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 08:34:32 AM

-snip-
Probably the exact same thing. I would keep myself in the shadows, however anonymously active.
I always suspected he is still here, somewhere among ordinary members, observing and from time to time creating strange, lucrative and extraordinary offers. Obviously there is no proof per-say, only conjectures and speculations.
Used to be more of those suspiciously generous deals, that's a fact so maybe he is no longer active, but still lurking?

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:53:15 AM

the anonymity of Satoshi Nakamoto is only the cherry on top of the already good bitcoin. in other words it helped with the concept of decentralization of bitcoin that it does NOT have an owner like many altcoins that one person makes all the decisions and pushes them on the whole network like a dictatorship.

even if the identity of Satoshi was known it still wouldn't change anything about bitcoin, bitcoin will remain the same decentralized currency that has been working perfectly fine for 10 years.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Rawan00

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:59:33 AM

I would go to him and ask for what purpose bitcoin was created--to resolve mathematical problem, resolve transaction fees or hyping it just for the sake of acquiring money? He is so much great person.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:06:51 AM

If Satoshi was to be known I think that he could get some sort of award from his invention. I just don't know why would he remain silent for such a long time. Bitcoin is already known worldwide and he should get the proper credit for this.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:13:25 AM

This is a misconception. Read John McAfee's latest posts, at least one person knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. Wink
hrunya102

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:18:46 AM

Even if Satoshi is a group of people hiding under 1 name, I would not care, in the world of anonymous cryptocurrency we should not know who created it.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:31:22 AM

I would go to him and ask for what purpose bitcoin was created--to resolve mathematical problem, resolve transaction fees or hyping it just for the sake of acquiring money? He is so much great person.
He's a visionary, a wisdom that exceeds the human expectations. I think he's a true believer of digital transformation, BTC is just the beginning
of the exciting advance technologies to come.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

Bitcoin is great because it has no owner and it is the most decentralized coin to date. What happens if Satoshi appears? It will turn bitcoin into one of the coins with the owner and it may strongly affect the price, but I don't think that Bitcoin will be destroyed as many people think. Why? It will remain the most decentralized and secure.
Sooner or later, all the secret becomes clear, and I think someday we will find out who is behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:51:27 AM

If i was him, i don't know really how could i annonce my self as "Satoshi Nakamoto" .. That could bring alot of problems into my life.
We're talking about a revolution in the Financial system here, which could make Satoshi facing alot of Cases and being in front of Judges all day long.
I think that satoshi is the IQ level god in this planet.. i personally think that he is not an individual but just a group of peoples Smiley
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 10:58:20 AM

If he show himself, I don't think that bitcoin will be like this today.

He literally never showed himself to prove the characteristic of bitcoin as anonymous and this helped to add character and proving of bitcoin itself. He did a lot of sacrifice for us because the success of bitcoin now can give him fame. But today who ever claims that he is satoshi, the community thinks he's a joker.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:08:34 AM

just maybe Satoshi Nakamoto has seen this to happen in the future because he has created something that will oppose the current system and if people know who Satoshi Nakamoto is, authorities will persecute him and gets all the blame for creating something that liberates people from the system that enslave them, it's really better that no one knew who Nakamoto is or are.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1215

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:29:59 AM

Definitely a few people knows who satoshi nakamoto is. However, there arw speculation that it could be that satoshi nakamoto is not an individual person, but referring to a group of person. We actually don't know what the real thing is, but I think things are better just the way it is. If satoshi nakamoto's identity as known, and he dies, what do you think will happen to bitcoin, or how will this affect the market knowing that the genius behind it is gone and we cannot expect further genius development from it. So, let him be anonymous.

And thankfully, all these people are really smart but not as unbalanced as Craig Wright (who is also smart but probably a sociopath or unbalanced or simply just paranoid). Definitely not as hungry for cheap publicity either.

I don't think Nick Szabo knew or even Hal Finney, both were not Satoshi but both also probably respected the need for anonymity and never questioned it. But yeah, none of this is ever going to make an impact even if it was revealed today. Bitcoin is too strong to be affected at this juncture.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 11:50:16 AM

Its best that he remains hidden. People would look to him way too much and think he was all knowing and a prophet. It is best to let the entire crypto sphere mature and grow organically. I mean, theres already been so much innovation and growth in this space, not sure it would have happened if Satoshi was known and influencing people
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:15:53 PM

it is his greatest achievement in life to create a currency that is very useful worldwide, its an amazing fact that still he never make his life public until now, that makes me wonder and ehat was his reason until now.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 12:57:45 PM

I think Satoshi being anonymous is a good thing that he/she done because if I'm the one who created Bitcoin and it reached its current price right now then I will be rich but at the same time, my life will be in trouble too because there are many criminals who will hunt and worst kill me.

It doesn't matter for me if Satoshi is dead or alive. What Satoshi invented is the craziest invention a human ever made Cheesy/

SIGNATURE FOR RENT
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:33:57 PM

Its best that he remains hidden. People would look to him way too much and think he was all knowing and a prophet. It is best to let the entire crypto sphere mature and grow organically. I mean, theres already been so much innovation and growth in this space, not sure it would have happened if Satoshi was known and influencing people
If everyone knew who is Satoshi, the system would not be decentralized and then Satoshi could make some decisions. Nobody knows him now - the system is decentralized

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:48:36 PM

In this case, he probably would have great opportunities, because people would then be able to find ways to pressure this person, and this obviously should not be right, because there are always bad people and there are always good people.
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 01:51:18 PM

I'm not sure that it was one person. It seems to me that a large main team of programmers worked. Before Satoshi, there were several attempts to create cryptocurrency, but this was not successful. One person cannot do this in my humble opinion.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 02:22:47 PM

I think it would not have made much difference just like we know the creator or owners of other coins like for eth we know vitalik was the person behind it, if you ask me it would have boosted my confidence if i knew who exactly is the person behind btc so even now if he comes up and reveals his identity i think it will boost the market.

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:24:03 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is a very significant person, but he does not want to become famous. This fact can mean many different things.
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:54:34 PM

This post sounds like you are attributing a god status to satoshi..Sacrificing himself bla bla bla ...  Grin
He could actually be somewhere dumping on us all this while..
If I were satoshi I will forever keep my identity hidden because revealing my identity might do the crypto community more harm than good..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:03:14 PM

Well let's say Satoshi will be known throughout the world. And what will this change? Nothing, I'm sure.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:08:37 PM

It's sure that BTC is the most premined coin by the dev and nobody call it a scam. I dunno know what would happen if he was a known person, actually I think it's better to be like it is, this kind of mysterious part in the btc creator it's a plus for it's value.
But my opinion it that it's not only one man behind the btc creation.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:26:19 PM

I think he is better anonymous right now. Some people are really looking for him with unknown reason and unsure intention. I guess If I were him, I will do the same. My security is more important than fame I guess. Time will come that we may know who he really is. But for now, we should be contented and thankful that he invented Bitcoin for all of us.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:56:41 PM

Even if he was visible, at this stage cryptocurrency is, he really can nothing to alter the current program upon which the bitcoin works, as it's now solely a matter of consensus agreement. Satoshi has done well for humanity who would accept his vision and proposals.
edmundduke
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:18:25 PM

If everyone knew who is Satoshi, the system would not be decentralized and then Satoshi could make some decisions. Nobody knows him now - the system is decentralized

Pretty much, it allows for way more diversity in form of what tech gets implemented and invented. Some of it will be bad, but thats part of the process. Also we never know if Satoshi is actually a good person (i mean, he most likely is) but he could aswell have sides to him that could potentially do harm to Bitcoin. Best not to risk that.
Even from the shadows he has huge control over BTC's market just by the amount of coins he holds.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 07:20:53 PM

He should remain anonymous. Coming out could be dangerous for him because he's probably not a very rich person who lives in a secure mansion. We all know what happened to traders who were bragging about their profits and the same thing could happen to Satoshi.

If I were Satoshi I wouldn't reveal my identity. Maybe I would make sure it gets revealed after my death or something like that.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:58:29 PM

I am agree with you on this subject, if i see Satoshi Nakamoto one day i have hundreds of question to ask him. Also i would like to thank him too. But right now i am even not sure that the Mr. Nakamoto exist or not. I really don't know what to believe in about this question.

$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:08:51 PM

You are right that we cannot know Satoshi Nakamoto’s goals. It is worth remembering that there is a cold wallet, in which there are 1 million bitcoins. These coins were mined in the first block (genesis) and probably belong to Satoshi himself.
For 10 years there has been no movement in this wallet. Imagine what will happen when funds from this wallet are transferred to several exchanges ... I hope that this is not the goal of Nakamoto ...

Wysi

Merit: 261

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:14:11 PM

He should remain anonymous. Coming out could be dangerous for him because he's probably not a very rich person who lives in a secure mansion. We all know what happened to traders who were bragging about their profits and the same thing could happen to Satoshi.

If I were Satoshi I wouldn't reveal my identity. Maybe I would make sure it gets revealed after my death or something like that.

As you mentioned it's not safe for Satoshi nakamoto to reveal his identity as all those bankers and corrupt government agencies who are trying to ban crypto might end up eliminating him. I am sure he will remain anonymous till the end as that's better for him and moreover nowadays some people claims to be Satoshi Nakamoto themselves and even if he reveals his identity I am not sure if everyone will believe him.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:24:19 PM

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is already a very successful person and has optioned a lot of glory from other things and doesn't need bitcoin to do it for him. If he could create such a big thing like Bitcoin then think what else he is capable of doing? There is too much going on between bitcoin and banks/governments that he didn't wanted to take care of and that's why he never revealed himself.
Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:42:00 PM

I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is already a very successful person and has optioned a lot of glory from other things and doesn't need bitcoin to do it for him. If he could create such a big thing like Bitcoin then think what else he is capable of doing? There is too much going on between bitcoin and banks/governments that he didn't wanted to take care of and that's why he never revealed himself.

bitcoin its like dinosaur now, it most valued because was first, the btc has nothing special compared with other top 10 coins.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:35:31 AM

Even if Satoshi is a group of people hiding under 1 name, I would not care, in the world of anonymous cryptocurrency we should not know who created it.
We cannot know who he is and how he created this beneficial crypto currency, he never share his name with anyone since long when he invented the coin, till now I have never heard any article related to him of his identity so it seems hard to know about him, but I really have no concern to know about him, as let him be anonymous we should think and concern only our profit.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:42:01 AM

What's the deal if Satoshi is a group or single entity? I think they/him contributed something in the world that could be of one of the greatest achievement in history. Im glad that he did this, but for the sake of the OP, and the researched I made to know info about Satoshi Nakamoto, he isnt alone, they are bunch of tech guys who are now watching their tech go bloom. There is an article that expose about them but deleted right away. So no traces of them was ever occured since then.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:05:07 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is not a person I think is a team. It's probably a team in China. I don't know why people wonder what they're so curious about.

Curiosity isn't bad, i think Satoshi Nakamoto is nick name not a real name of a man. He is now in disguised position, he didn't showed before his activity although an id in this forum in his name. I don't know whether he is really Satoshi Nakamoto or not.
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:25:43 AM

I am agree if satoshi is not a person but a team but i dont agree satoshi is from china. If you are watching documentary movie about bitcoin rise, i am believe you will change your mind. I think its much better satoshi identity not revealed
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:09:00 AM

I am agree if satoshi is not a person but a team but i dont agree satoshi is from china. If you are watching documentary movie about bitcoin rise, i am believe you will change your mind. I think its much better satoshi identity not revealed

I don't think it's a team. I think he/she is person with a great view, ideals and beliefs. I hope one day he will reveal its identity, so the world will thank him for such good invention Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:16:44 AM

let him be a mystery until whenever, we simply enjoy what Satoshi has done, not everyone can do great things like him who can change the world for the better.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:23:26 AM

if he is now out and introducing himself to the world, he will be sued by many people. You know crypto is synonymous with money laundering, maybe the government of all countries will try him for being the person who underlies this. and those who fail because of holding crypto will definitely think that Satoshi is the main reason they failed.

so he'd better remain anonymous, because it's safer.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:17:19 AM

If I know satoshi, what I would have done was to try every way possible to make friends with him because I have studied the code from the github and I can tell you that I have not seen anything as wonderful as this before, many persons are just so focused on the price of bitcoin and forget about the technology behind it which should be what we should look into so much.

Because even in years to come, we might not be able to maximize the great potential of the blockchain, satoshi is a great lord and I will love to be his student.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:41:42 AM

Illuminati group might already killed Satoshi Nakamoto for bringing decentralization on payment system. Cheesy

It is better to be a masked hero with the name satoshi then no one can damage this decentralized coin and it will keep growing in the future as well to bring huge change in the economical system.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:04:14 AM

I don't think it's a team. I think he/she is person with a great view, ideals and beliefs. I hope one day he will reveal its identity, so the world will thank him for such good invention Smiley
If he reveal his identity, i think no one believe he is a satoshi. Bitcoin is complex math algoritm and i dont think this created by a person. But if he reveal his identity, he should receive nobel prize in economic field
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 6406

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:09:16 AM

If he reveal his identity, i think no one believe he is a satoshi.

If one signs a new message with a private key of one (ore more) of the bitcoin addresses known to belong to Satoshi, he proves beyond doubt he's Satoshi. As simple as that.
Just I don't expect that to happen. If he went silent for so long, he had good reasons. Coming into light now could cause more troubles than benefits, for both Bitcoin and Satoshi.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:12:06 AM

Well Mcafee claiming that he knows Satoshi Nakomoto since the beginning and I think I believe in him. We know that he's personality is not that likeable but we know that McAfee have a very good skills in tracking down people because of his work.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 07:19:27 AM

the irony is, someone has actually come out to claim he is Satoshi nakamoto and it's indeed quite funny now. All these years he didn't come up with a claim that he was Satoshi because he was hiding from the government. But since the Bitcoin has now become even recommended by the government,  we are seeing claims

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:23:57 AM

If he reveal his identity, i think no one believe he is a satoshi. Bitcoin is complex math algoritm and i dont think this created by a person. But if he reveal his identity, he should receive nobel prize in economic field
There is no possibility for revealing the identity of Satoshi, and even if it is revealed it is really hard to recognize specific person as Satoshi because none have known about him other than very few who too won't reveal his identity soon.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:26:07 AM

I don't believe that McAfee actually knows who Satoshi really is, he is just trolling to get more Twitter followers and more news articles to write about him.

If he actually knew, and he actually did reveal him, then it would be bad for Bitcoin because people are assuming he passed away and those 1 million coins won't ever move but if its proven he is alive then it might cause some panic.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:30:35 AM

I don't think no one in this world would ever know who is the real team of the bitcoin and who is satoshi nakamoto. Basically we know who is satoshi nakamoto but he is claiming that he was not the creator of bitcoin.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:07:17 AM

I don't believe that McAfee actually knows who Satoshi really is, he is just trolling to get more Twitter followers and more news articles to write about him.

If he actually knew, and he actually did reveal him, then it would be bad for Bitcoin because people are assuming he passed away and those 1 million coins won't ever move but if its proven he is alive then it might cause some panic.

I am agree, McAfee is controversial person and i think he actualy know satoshi. Bitcoin in satoshi wallet still remain in original wallet and no one touch it and i am believe satoshis will not reveal his identity because it must be dangerous for the safety his own
alexcopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:44:08 PM

I really respect David Chaum's response to the whole Satoshi Nakamoto situation and keeping his identity unconfirmed:

“I live in LA and the LA motto is it’s all about telling a good story. Satoshi – it’s part of the story. It’s helpful to galvanise people.”

“The whitepaper was responsible for creating a community,”

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/2019/04/23/e-cash-inventor-david-chaum-on-making-a-comeback-pre-empting-bitcoin-and-keeping-satoshi-anonymous/
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:14:21 AM

Only satoshi team member would know who satoshi is, because I believe that he didn’t create the system alone, no matter how genius he may be, it will be impossible for satoshi to create Bitcoin alone, and then if MacAfee claims he know satoshi, then he should have testify to what Craig said.

So you really know all these people, what they just do is to take advantage of his hidden identity to promote themselves, and I wonder if they have really gotten anything much out of the false claims they have been making around the internet. When it is right time for satoshi to reveal his identity, then I am sure he will do so if need be.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:35:42 AM

Well for me, Satoshi Nakamoto was still alive til today, and watching in silent and monotoring all the recent happenings of the cryptoland. In my own opinion why satoshi nakamoto is not reveal its true identity because it means a lot in crypto-space one of Bitcoin feature is the anonimity aside of privacy. and i think the cryptoland was very different if satoshi nakamoto identity was reveal and put into existince like living icon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: