Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] REQUITIX - Trusted Token & Confidence System for Dating and Beyond.  (Read 3824 times)
SillyCat

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

Do you guys have any plan to visit other countries for a conference or some meet up?

Right now the whole team is working on the Requitix system. We're all pretty much involved with getting the next release of products out there and those include Woocommerce extension and addons for Drupal, Magento, Boonex, AdvanDate and other CMS systems.
That's so sad.. I wish you guys come visit Korea for some Meetup . There are so many opportunities for growth as I have seen in many other projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
requitix

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Trusted Token & Confidence System.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:07:55 PM

Do you guys have any plan to visit other countries for a conference or some meet up?

Right now the whole team is working on the Requitix system. We're all pretty much involved with getting the next release of products out there and those include Woocommerce extension and addons for Drupal, Magento, Boonex, AdvanDate and other CMS systems.
That's so sad.. I wish you guys come visit Korea for some Meetup . There are so many opportunities for growth as I have seen in many other projects

We will get there in time, just not now. Our pre-sale starts on Monday so we're really busy getting everything ready.

Been to SE Asia but not Korea. I can tell it's an awesome place and can't wait to visit.
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

We will get there in time, just not now. Our pre-sale starts on Monday so we're really busy getting everything ready.

Been to SE Asia but not Korea. I can tell it's an awesome place and can't wait to visit.

Yeah I helped some of the projects do their promotion and conference in there and in fact many came and they were one of the biggest major contributions for fund raising. I will be excited to help if you guys come
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:22:33 PM

Bump
sergii87

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:59:27 PM

What do you offer that others like Monetha don't?

I was going to ask the same question Smiley
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:29:10 AM

any new updates on the progress?
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:00:37 AM

What do you offer that others like Monetha don't?
I was going to ask the same question Smiley

Monetha doesn't provide scammer protection at all. RQX also has verified reviews as well as zero chargebacks. Plus our transaction fee is not 1.5%. It's .5%. We offer these 4 layers while they don't. Compare their features and then look at ours and you'll quickly see that Requitix is the better solution. We may not have PayPal execs on our payroll and that's a good thing. Why would you hire people from a credit card company to come work for you when that's all they know? Seems to me that hiring from PayPal would be the same old thing over again, higher transaction fees, chargebacks and no trust. That's why Requitix is the better solution. Just compare.
redolent

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:07:08 AM

Will all unused tokens be burned at the end of the ICO?
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:10:54 AM

Yes, we're just about done with the Woocommerce extension and have already started the Drupal, Magento, Joomal addons. We have already begun development for the addons for Boonex, AdvanDate and WordPress. These will be released in the next coming weeks.

Along with that is the development of the developers API area on requitix.io which allows any ecommerce site owner to quickly register/login to the site and get their API/Java code to start protecting their site from scammers and spammers. Also with that it allows their customers who use Requitix to post a real trusted review that will be verified on the blockchain and show up on our review site.
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:27:28 AM

Yes, we're just about done with the Woocommerce extension and have already started the Drupal, Magento, Joomal addons. We have already begun development for the addons for Boonex, AdvanDate and WordPress. These will be released in the next coming weeks.

Along with that is the development of the developers API area on requitix.io which allows any ecommerce site owner to quickly register/login to the site and get their API/Java code to start protecting their site from scammers and spammers. Also with that it allows their customers who use Requitix to post a real trusted review that will be verified on the blockchain and show up on our review site.

it seems a bit like the way how paypal works. basically this is like online payment system for ecommerce ?
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:37:12 PM

it seems a bit like the way how paypal works. basically this is like online payment system for ecommerce ?

Yes but PayPal takes 3% of the transaction. We take .5% (Point 5 Percent).
PayPal also can take your money when someone issues a chargeback. Can't do that with Requitix.
PayPal also can hold your money for a while and some people have to fight to get it. Not with Requitix. Payment is instant to your wallet.
PayPal also doesn't have reviews like we do. All reviews are part of the transaction on the blockchain.

We are an online processor with these 4 important components. Trusted Reviews, Scammer Protection, Zero Chargebacks and Point 5% Transaction fee.
Chernom0r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

I did not understand the answer. Excuse me.

Hi, send bounty reports to requitix@outlook.com. Thanks

Thanks.
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

I was looking around and found a new ico for sex dating lol.
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:04:59 AM

It's official, the Requitix ICO/Crowdale is LIVE! Be sure to check out www.requitix.io for more details and to get in on the bonus crowdsale.
SillyCat

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

It's official, the Requitix ICO/Crowdale is LIVE! Be sure to check out www.requitix.io for more details and to get in on the bonus crowdsale.

do you think posting this at korean community websites would be helpful?
icodaily

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

Requitix ICO is listed on https://icodaily.net
Contact us on info@icodaily.net if you have any questions.
https://icodaily.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/ICO-Daily-Header-Logo-e1507888747813.png
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:27:12 AM

do you think posting this at korean community websites would be helpful?

Yes, please do.
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:44:09 PM

I was looking around and found a new ico for sex dating lol.

There's a lot of stuff out there. Just have to weed through the good and the bad.
requitix

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 08:07:19 PM

For Immediate Release: Requitix has partnered with PassionsNetwork.com. A dating network of over 250 niche market dating sites. PassionsNetwork.com will integrate and use RQX as optional payment gateway.
kungpho28

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:38 AM

@requitix, im going to plough 3 eth in and get some tokens up and coming. I think this is good concept. One question, as im not as savvy as these chaps when it comes to bounties ha.

I was wondering, what do i eed to do to take part in the facebook campaign for bounties? And is this an ERC20 friendly token?

Please gimme some advice.

Best of luck with this project guys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: