Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:17:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] [Drones] Introducing Teleport: On-demand Drones as a Service  (Read 7483 times)
philipmicklon

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

Something new and interesting. I signed up and joined telegram group. Waiting for more bounties Thank you and wish you success!
Thank you for joining. What types of bounties are you specifically most interested in? We did add some bounties last night, but we're open to suggestions for what other bounties we should be adding. We're also looking for people who want to help manage our bounty campaigns.
Teleport

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:07:00 AM

Big day planned tomorrow. We have a video crew coming in to the office to record / produce some video content for Teleport. We are also planning to announce new bounties tomorrow. Stay tuned!
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:19:07 AM

fine, I'll go make popcorn Grin

YANDEX
Teleport

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:56:20 AM

Looks like Teleport  will not be a speculative token but rather will serve as fuel for   the core part of drone  platform that gives access to API. Is this correct?
Yes, our goal is to change the way the world works with a completely new type of infrastructure. Creating a new type of infrastructure doesn't happen every day. We believe that tokenizing use of this infrastructure will be the most efficient way to develop a sharing economy and bring it to market quickly. Many tokens are created purely for speculation, or even worse pump and dump manipulation, but this isn't one of them. Speculators will speculate, but the value of this token will be the value of the services it can be redeemed for. At the end of the day, our token is structured to facilitate a network of drones that will provide real value in the real world.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:10:32 PM

But why use the name of an existing token, Teleport (TPT) already exist and a compliment to Neverdie token, this will just create confusion in the future.
Teleport

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

But why use the name of an existing token, Teleport (TPT) already exist and a compliment to Neverdie token, this will just create confusion in the future.
We had already decided on the business name Teleport long before they announced their "teleport token." I haven't seen much traction from them, and I don't think they are as serious about the brand as we are. I remember the neverdie token being spammed to my wallet and wondering 'what is this?' They bid $3800 on teleport.eth domain name, we bid $150,000. Our token symbol is TT rather than TPT.
maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:50:10 PM

We had already decided on the business name Teleport long before they announced their "teleport token." I haven't seen much traction from them, and I don't think they are as serious about the brand as we are. I remember the neverdie token being spammed to my wallet and wondering 'what is this?' They bid $3800 on teleport.eth domain name, we bid $150,000. Our token symbol is TT rather than TPT.

$150k??  or do you mean $15K, yeah I invested in teleport and was trying to find out what the status was hence I found this thread, to your point still waiting on an update from them. All the best with your project.
Teleport

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

$150k??  or do you mean $15K
Check for yourself Smiley https://etherscan.io/enslookup?q=teleport.eth
Aengus

Activity: 182

Edward Miroslav

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:01 AM

You should advertise on www.forum.stake.com. There's a section which is screaming for some loving where a lot of traffic comes through. The forum has over 150 registered users a day & thousands of guests. Definitely worthwhile the few minutes for the extra exposure!

Best of luck with the venture!
philipmicklon

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:26:46 AM

Looks like Teleport  will not be a speculative token but rather will serve as fuel for   the core part of drone  platform that gives access to API. Is this correct?
Yes, our goal is to change the way the world works with a completely new type of infrastructure. Creating a new type of infrastructure doesn't happen every day. We believe that tokenizing use of this infrastructure will be the most efficient way to develop a sharing economy and bring it to market quickly. Many tokens are created purely for speculation, or even worse pump and dump manipulation, but this isn't one of them. Speculators will speculate, but the value of this token will be the value of the services it can be redeemed for. At the end of the day, our token is structured to facilitate a network of drones that will provide real value in the real world.
probably I will  join the ranks of  early adopters, primarily as an investor
Awesome! Glad to hear this! Join the telegram group for updates leading up to our presale https://t.me/teleportdrones
philipmicklon

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:50:24 PM

You should advertise on www.forum.stake.com. There's a section which is screaming for some loving where a lot of traffic comes through. The forum has over 150 registered users a day & thousands of guests. Definitely worthwhile the few minutes for the extra exposure!

Best of luck with the venture!
Your link is broken (because you added www.). If you want to, you can post about Teleport on that forum you've recommended. Then you can submit the link through our bounties spreadsheet (see our bounties thread) - and you will be paid some tokens Smiley
teleportlabs (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:19:20 AM

Be sure to check out our bounties campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2231721.0

We are not only providing traditional bounties for sharing on social media/related, but also offering some paid positions based on tokens.
teleportlabs (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:55:21 PM

Due to popular demand, the bounties post has been updated dramatically! We are now using a share/stake model and anticipate extremely lucrative payouts. Additionally, the pool will be paid out in ETH rather than tokens. View the full details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2231721.0 or ask questions on Telegram here: https://t.me/teleportdronesbounties
philipmicklon

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:23:10 AM

bump
Teleport

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:00:56 AM

Presale begins in a few hours! Important announcement.

We are excited to begin the presale in a few hours, but need to inform you about two important changes.

1. Cap reduced to 1M USD
2. Remainder (2-5M) moved to main token sale in January

Why did we reduce the amount on offer in the presale?
Because $1m is more than enough to cover our roadmap for drone deployment over the next 120 days. Why raise more than we need when our main token sale event is only a few months out? A smaller presale also means less presale bonus dilution for those who join our January sale.

How can I participate?
Simply log into your account at https://teleport.earth and click the Buy Tokens link at the top right corner.
Be quick! With a 25% bonus and only $1M on offer, the presale won't last long!
teleportlabs (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:46:41 PM

Presale underway, make sure you get in before the supply is filled and the 25% bonus is exhausted!
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

join . have more bounties?
Yes, for bounties, please contact us on the Telegram bounties group. https://t.me/teleportdronesbounties

Bounties will be fully integrated with the user panel over the next two days.

I will also join the same thing, thank you for providing the initial information, I will join your telegram.
always success.
zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

https://teleport.earth/r/436f9136-ad8b-41df-9c72-c87d0e0062f6

They are now doing airdrop!!!

BTW, does this dev have telegram?
I want to know how the development is going, because I find huge potential in this project.

fromcoins

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:17:00 PM

Another drive of disrupting the drone ecosystem. This presents ample potential.

Still reading through the WP. Also, any thought on government's jurisdiction most especially for security reasons on aerial objects which might restrict individuals lease of their drone?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:27:57 AM

I'm interested in drones , I wonder how we can earn with fly Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: