Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] [Drones] Introducing Teleport: On-demand Drones as a Service  (Read 7479 times)
loputdine

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:25:08 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 06:21:57 PM by loputdine

how much $ has already been collected

Teleport has collected $30,000,000 during presale
UPD: it's wrong, sure, there isn't any exact number, especially like this one Cheesy
loputdine

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:18:00 PM

Any airdrop is not planned as it significantly devalues a token.
How can a drone token not have an airdrop?   Cheesy

Nice question  Grin
teleportlabs (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:13:03 PM

Interesting project.

Some questions, if the token holder hires a drone to do some work and the drone operator breaches local/State/Federal legislations during the operation is the person hiring the drone potentially liable to prosecution or does that rest on the shoulders of the operator?

And are any of the drones weaponized?   Cheesy

All drones come standard with built in death rays.

Kidding aside, the legality will greatly vary from country to country. Our model introduces several interesting questions that are being presented to regulatory agencies across the world. Take this scenario for example:

1. A charge pad owner gets paid as drones they neither own nor control come to land and charge on their property. They have should have no liability as they have no control over drones and only provide infrastructure.
2. A drone owner purchases 100 drones and has them delivered to major cities across the world, adding to the infrastructure. They never see the drone and rely on software to operate the drone, earning them money. Do they have any liability as they have never seen the drone and have no control over the dispatch or use of the drones?
3. Teleport as a company provides the software required for autonomous flight. It never sees the physical drones or charging pads, but merely connects different users and facilitates transfer of tokens. Are they liable if a drone that operates on their platform performs an illegal act? Are they responsible for monitoring and preventing actions that are illegal in certain countries? What about if the software was released publicly and Teleport became a P2P network? Would Teleport be liable for anything given they created and released the token, even if they have zero control over actual drones?
4. The user that requests drone operation in an area. They neither own the drone nor physically fly the drone as it is operated via software. They may be responsible for missions that intentionally violate privacy or laws, but what about unintentional violations?

How about (in the case insurance is not available or used) mid-flight hardware failures? Is the responsible party the owner who never sees or maintains the drone, the user who only request services and does not own or operate the drone, the charging pad owner who launches the drone, or the platform that facilitates the flight?

This question has different answers around the world, and in the majority of the world currently does not have clear answers.  Drone regulation is only beginning to develop, and Teleport will be working with all countries that are willing to in order to enable safe use of drones globally.

Interesting idea but 1billion tokens seems on the high end for a niche project and the 50 airdropped tokens feel a little light in comparison. Also there is no Airdrop form on site, just a form to sign up for an account.

1 billion tokens for a global platform that will have tens to hundreds of thousands of drones around the world is actually a very functional number.
Where are you getting the term airdrop? Teleport never has and never will use its tokens for "airdrops" and has announced this multiple times.

That number has not been finalized, between pre-sale contributions and private contributions we do not have all the numbers to release an actual amount at this time.

Congratulation Guys. The idea seems very promising and interesting, I just have some questions:

1. Where will the plattform be available(What countries)?
2. Do the drones have any kind of insurance? I mean what if the battery runs out and the drone falls over a car or a person and causes some damage. What would happen in that case?

Thank you!
1. We are launching in countries which either have no drone regulation, or have/will agree to allow operation. The list of countries will be announced closer to the token sale.
2. We plan to incorporate insurance by the minute for all flights. There are several insurance agencies that deal specifically in this and we will work with the best to ensure that all drone flight is covered.

Because token value.....but you get points for humor :-)

Teleport has collected $30,000,000 during presale
This is incorrect. See previous comment. The pre-sale was for up to $1M while the token sale in January is for the remainder of the $30M. We would love to say we have already raised $30M, but that would mean the January token sale is pointless and we would have a lot of unhappy users who were unable to participate. Lucky for everyone else, we still have money to raise!

Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:55 PM

Registered in your site, already have 50 tokens, thank you Cool
Nice project, bounty campaign is rather good(I`m in)
Crocomoice

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:40:29 AM

Best of luck, Dev. Teleport will be success very soon
leojust

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

[/quote]
Because token value.....but you get points for humor :-)
[/quote]Would rather the points for pointing out the Irony rather than the humor.   Wink
slemor83

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:34:04 AM

what is the total supply of Teleport Token?
loputdine

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:32:41 AM

what is the total supply of Teleport Token?

Total 1B Teleport tokens are generated
Kingbitcoin154

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:07:33 PM

I could see a brighter future here
lybatrong155

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:08:52 PM

Love it! I think real estate is the next big disrupted industry when it comes to blockchain. Yes, investments are awesome.
renlarino

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

this is a promising project to invest with.

IamTraveler

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:18:12 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 09:28:56 PM by IamTraveler

How about (in the case insurance is not available or used) mid-flight hardware failures? Is the responsible party the owner who never sees or maintains the drone, the user who only request services and does not own or operate the drone, the charging pad owner who launches the drone, or the platform that facilitates the flight?

Very interesting question, I guess you are not the only one having these kind of legal questions in the drone domain. I'd say : like for car insurances, drone insurance should be mandatory. Seriously.
But in case it's not, well... courts will have a lot of work.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing your list of countries!
ALEX765

Activity: 364

https://cryptassist.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:17:33 AM

joined, good luck dev team

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:56:07 AM

a very interesting project. drones are our future. I endorse the promotion of this idea. good luck to the developers!great project like Drones,i will join your bounty campaign when my current campaign over!
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

Sounds really nice! Drons, blockchain and sharing are things that will make nearest future, i think)
So i hope Teleport will become first and the best drone-sharing worldwide! Goodluck

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
bocsta

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:11:17 AM

Love the concept. Funny story. I had a drone and crashed it onto Gothenburg tower first flight of my Europe trip.had big plans for that drone
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:24:34 PM

fix up your spelling mistake.. https://teleport.earth/user/my-charge-pads
ssis

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

We have discussed this, however being more of a business and platform rather than an open source style utility.
However we are in the process of condensing our 37 page business plan into a form that can be easily shared on our site.Very interesting question, I guess you are not the only one having these kind of legal questions in the drone domain. I'd say : like for car insurances, drone insurance should be mandatory. Seriously.
But in case it's not, well... courts will have a lot of work.
Anyway, looking forward to seeing your list of countries!
joined, good luck dev team
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:50:18 AM

The thorough and detailed level of professionalism in the answers the admins give to questions asked by those of us interested in the project is truly awesome. Kudos Dev I'm truly excited about this very techy project.
skiran

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:34:39 AM

nIce project. I would like to know where we can buy these token. Are you going to list them on exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: