Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a website to track the current airdrops?  (Read 912 times)
Ifecostar

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Crypto lover, Crypto trader, Pharmacist (9.5/10)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:51:56 PM

I get airdrops from?   Airdropalert.com

Check it out and grab as much as you have time to

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:38:07 PM

I am also using https://airdropalert.com/
It is pretty much straigh forward and it has a user friendly simple interface. you can see which airdrops are currently active and which ones are coming soon.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:41:43 PM

Hey guys, I heard that there was a website that you can check to track current free airdrops. Anyone has any idea of that site?
You can track the upcoming, currently and past airdrops here: https://airdropalert.com/ I will search for the latest airdrop to join. I will also updated about the currently running of airdrops.

splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:45:06 PM

Some of the links are broken on that website. Mostly just keep refreshing the BCT forum for tokens under the Alternative Currencies Announcement main page. Pretty much all of those are ERC20 token airdrops, which are super easy to join and you can start trading them almost instantly on etherdelta. No need to download sketchy wallets or wait for the dev to get it listed somewhere.
cryptomato

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:02:52 PM

I follow couple of twitter user regarding airdrops and bounties but I can say that most of the time I'm using https://airdropalert.com/ not to miss any airdrop.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:26:21 PM

Yeah, there is a site that tells the upcoming, active, and previous airdrops. Me and my friends uses airdropalert.com to find some airdrops but if you really want to find more airdrops you must do it on your own.

jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:38:15 PM

you can try it here times. there are some airdrops listed . sometimes something good is something you do not know yet
I often go there and look at the page

https://airdropalert.com/

This is also where Im looking for airdrop and find it somehow accurate. Lately theres new airdrop almost everyday that I cant afford to join all anymore lol.

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:17:24 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 01:06:01 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
dadandandadan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:29:39 PM

Hey guys, I heard that there was a website that you can check to track current free airdrops. Anyone has any idea of that site?
Yes there are sites that are announcing current, past and even upcoming Airdrops these site also gives the ANN thread of it so it makes easier. You can check this site at http://airdropalert.com
For more Airdrops you can follow some twitter page pertaining Airdrop there are lots of them who are announcing different airdrop, Just search @Airdrop and thats it you can choose from them where you wanna join.
- you can also join different channel at telegram so better create your telegram account now so you don't miss any airdrops, just search @Airdrop and you will find a lot of channel. HAppy Airdrops!.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:44:15 PM

Just google it and you will see the answer. Try this site airdropalert.com.
all airdrops are scam only few are legit and can make thier project can go through many years.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:12:18 AM

There was a site which are announcing different airdrops and it's famous nowadays because there are airdrop participants who are really using it now that site is Airdropalert.com i already once used this site in airdroping and i find it helpful and useful. It shows you the current airdrop and the on going airdrops they alao provide the link to the website and ann thread of such airdrop and by these you can save a lot of time finding Airdrop. I may not say that all airdrop are announced on this site but most of them.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Dennis_T

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

Ian Balina touted the forthcoming Havven ICO.

They're running an Airdrop alongside the Token Sale for those not wishing to contribute:

https://airdrop.havven.io?kid=M0BBV
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

there are a lot of such sites, they collect all the current air drops and each of them has a description and a timer, when the start of the company and when the end is very convenient, you can immediately choose the suitable work for you and get tokens
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:56:58 AM

https://airdropalert.com

a good site where you immediately see the status of the company, when it starts and when it is over, in addition, you immediately see the conditions on which you can get your air drop

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

this is a very good question, I'm also looking for information about where you can find all the water drop in one place to be able to choose and register immediately in all companies
Teodiff

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:54:16 PM

https://airdropalert.com

a good site where you immediately see the status of the company, when it starts and when it is over, in addition, you immediately see the conditions on which you can get your air drop

I like Airdropalert. It is easy to track Airdrops. I also follow some groups and people that doing a good job related to airdrop tracking.
There were some other sites too, but not so good like Airdropalert.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

You can track the upcoming, currently and past airdrops here: https://airdropalert.com/ I will search for the latest airdrop to join. I will also update about the currently running of airdrops.

It is very good to know there is a specialized website for airdrops, but I suggest people who are maintaining the website should mostly good airdrops because many coins don't deserve the value after they raise some money.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
bibitcoin06

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:16:44 PM

Cheek on this blog with daily update airdrops and best current list of airdrops https://new-airdrop.blogspot.com/

Best current airdrop list ==> https://new-airdrop.blogspot.com
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:54:36 PM

I didn't know there are sites that provide airdrops updates, thanks for those who share some sites, i hope they are legit  Grin
In telegram there's a lot of airdrop update channels there.

valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:32 PM

There are a lot of such sites. However, I do not understand what they are for you? After all, you can sit on the forum and find everything yourself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: