Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:11:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CENTRA vs TENX PAY  (Read 599 times)
Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

I would like to see people opinion on these two token both have good potential,  but which one would you choose

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

Both seem like get products, Ive invested in both but at the moment it seems that Centra has a big team behind it and they're doing a hell of a job pushing. Tenx also has great advisors, however I haven't seen any visual evidence of the tenx card being used anywhere where as centra has videos all over youtube.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Swinging Phallus

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:55:38 AM

This paycard thing is getting out of hand you got tenx one upping monaco then you got centra one upping tenx. I assume that in time there will be a newer paycard crypto that will do its best to one up centra. This ICO craze has a lot of developers copycatting one another instead of leading a new frontier.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:44:03 AM

This paycard thing is getting out of hand you got tenx one upping monaco then you got centra one upping tenx. I assume that in time there will be a newer paycard crypto that will do its best to one up centra. This ICO craze has a lot of developers copycatting one another instead of leading a new frontier.

All are just scam idea from Paycoin, these scammers copy the idea from Paycoin. Old school people like myself know what is Paycoin and know what is going on, newbies and noobs expecting to lost money before they can learn something.

shirokumo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

TenX is the better project. They have a very strong team and always update the community on the progress/news on social media.
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:48:58 AM

TenX raised 80 million, but centra raised much less. TenX is top 20, so pay is better.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:15:48 AM

All are just scam idea from Paycoin, these scammers copy the idea from Paycoin. Old school people like myself know what is Paycoin and know what is going on, newbies and noobs expecting to lost money before they can learn something.

that's not true. i made a LOT of money from tenx and monaco, all of which i have sold now at a HUGE profit. now i have some centra which i think is even better than tenx and monaco.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
RobinMorajker

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

Centra is better because TenX still has not got a huge economy country like India on the card order page yet. What are they waiting for?
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

both of them are good but centra marketing do better. Centra product still need time to prove themself but I think centra project is awesome
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:49 AM

that's not true. i made a LOT of money from tenx and monaco, all of which i have sold now at a HUGE profit. now i have some centra which i think is even better than tenx and monaco.

I'm not saying either of them are a scam but just because you made money doesn't mean it's not a scam.  There are tons of scams coins that people make HUGE profits on.  That means nothing. 
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:50:44 AM

I'd agree that centra is better than both but remember just because you're making good money flipping coins doesn't mean they're not scam coins. Look at Emercoin lol.

Campaign Manager (2018)
Cicada1033

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:52:48 AM

My bets are on TenX. But I have to confess that I don't knwo much about the other projects. I made a small investment in TenX because a friend is getting his card next week and he is very enthusiastic about TenX.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

TenX raised 80 million, but centra raised much less. TenX is top 20, so pay is better.

You know that Tenx is longer in the game than Centra. Hell Centra just finished their ICO. That 80 million will soon hit and than we can evaluate which is better.

Olatunjex (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

You can as well make. Some findings on centra,  with centra you can use your card for fiat on 8crypto eg Btc, Eth, Zen etc

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:57:39 AM

TenX for sure. I've been holding it since ICO, I think it's gonna explode by the end of the year... ATM it's 230% above ICO (source: https://coincodex.com/crypto/tenx/).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:32:56 PM

My choice is TenX card. Team TenX is very active and I trust them, hope all promises will be fulfilled.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:38:44 PM

All cards ICO are successful like this two, the difference is on their lunching because tenx pay lunch first, I think it is June on this year and centra just finished their ICO this month only and they are both success.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

I think they'll both succeed, I am planning to buy Centra and already have TenX.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

Thats good,you've gained on those project. I did make profit in Monaco too. Between Centra and TenX I think centra has better mileage because it has celebrity endorsing it. But when it comes to actual projects, market share, marketing support and card sold, still I dont know.  It remains to be seen since this project is still new.

Open for Campaigns
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

I think they'll both succeed, I am planning to buy Centra and already have TenX.

Good choice for selecting both good coins here but the advantage of centra is they had been advertise well by those huge name supporters and the price of it are climbing and the current volume is so huge and maybe when the is done the investors addition will came since they will grab some centra tokens for good purpose.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: