Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are campaigns, how do they work?  (Read 427 times)
Mjuke (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:36:01 AM

Since im completely new with the concept of joining campaigns, I would like to know what they are and how they work?

Moderators, instead of removing this. Kindly refer me to where I can read about it. It would help a noob like me. Thanks
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:08:52 AM

Since im completely new with the concept of joining campaigns, I would like to know what they are and how they work?

Moderators, instead of removing this. Kindly refer me to where I can read about it. It would help a noob like me. Thanks
Companies or individuals paying for your posts with attached ad to it (signature).
You must be experienced user tho to earn anything serious.

Enjoy forum, read about it including guides about signature campaigns.
Then after you will help people and widen ur knowledge ur will automatically be able use this campaigns.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

Kindly, do you see the search field in the upper right corner of this forum? It's available on every page in this forum. I. That search field you shoukd type "signature campaign". Click search. You'll recieve a ton if threads talking about campaigns. Select a thread, start reading. If you need more understanding, select anither theead and start reading.

This infirmation is widely avsilable, however you do have to be willing to look for it.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:41:02 AM

I think the best source for campaign information is Mitchell's List. As you can see from the signature, I'm biased, but 777coin has made reliable payments since I joined a month ago and think they accept newbies. Make sure you do not spam posts or create short messages.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mjuke (OP)

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:08:58 AM

I think the best source for campaign information is Mitchell's List. As you can see from the signature, I'm biased, but 777coin has made reliable payments since I joined a month ago and think they accept newbies. Make sure you do not spam posts or create short messages.

Thanks man, for not undermining my noobyness. I'll take a look at your link.

I know there is a search, but I did not even know it called 'Signature Campaigns' so its not easy to search when you don't know exatcly what you're looking for.

loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:01:59 AM

campaigns are just more like advertisement, or you are plugging their project in this whole forum, something like that, then it is works if you try to participate/join/apply on any campaigns here at the Services section of this forum, then when the campaign managers decide that you are accepted, he/she quoted your application to be notice that you are accepted and start on the campaigns, but you must to wear their designated signature code for your rank and never leaves it until at the end of the campaign to be able you to got your payment on the payout day.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

Check out this thread first, you'll find it very useful:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0

Forum rules
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

The more you rank up the better the signature you can wear.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

I know there is a search, but I did not even know it called 'Signature Campaigns' so its not easy to search when you don't know exatcly what you're looking for.

That's fair. But did you bother to look through the threads a few pages into this beginner's board? If you had you would've found at least one thread talking about campaigns...probably more like Three or four.

It's the seemingly helpless approach to a very common topic that get the uproar. This is also a fundamental character trait of soneone who doesn't do well with the privilege of participating in a signature campaign. Threads like these are seen as spam because they repeat a topic that was brought up yesterday, and the day before.

The only reason you've received so many responses is because people are getting paid to post. It's the down side of these campaigns.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:58:22 PM

its easy, you wear their signature into your account and you need posting in this forum to qualify and receive the payment.
sokuley

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

The campaign is that when you finish their work and they will pay you for example if you join a signed affiliate, the person paying you will tell you what to do to complete the task. Assigned to high rankers from more members  Angry Angry
cobipag

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

For example signature campaigns they can select you if you are an active member on the forum and have quality articles then you can complete the tasks in the service to earn money.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:02:32 PM

In a bounty campaign, you can choose to promote signature, social media and articles. The company will pay you for promoting, the payment terms are written in the bounty threads.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:10:43 PM

The campaign if you participate in the signature campaign or avartar campaign is within 2 weeks or 1 month or higher you placed ads in your signature and you post in that time you are not participating. Join another campaign and they will pay you
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:33:29 PM

Campaigns are like you advertise their projects and you got paid for participating on that activity. Most of members here are wearing a signature code from they want to advertise. So it is work for those applicant that want to join on that campaign. How to join? Choose a campaign that suits to your rank and wear your designated code, after doing that send your application via form/format then put all your informations on that form, then wait for the campaign manager to be announce that who are accepted, if your name are listed to those who accepted, start posting to be able to be paid.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:06:34 PM

If you want to earn extra money. So campaign is the best way to earn btc and other crypto. There is social campaign and signature campaign/bounty. When you want participate. So you should read the campaign rules properly. Then you can join.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:50:26 PM

As others have already pointed out, you put the commercial in your signature and basically you earn btc for posting. Check this post, i think you will find it very useful: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.360
This is not the final list, but it's a good starting point.
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:01:54 AM

Campaign is like forum. You have to participate in the activities that needed in a campaign. You have to achieve their rules qualification and make improvement in your rank level. In that way, you will be paid and make profit with your campaign. Remember to follow their guidelines.
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:55:05 PM

Companies or individuals paying for your posts with attached ad to it (signature).
You must be experienced user tho to earn anything serious.

Enjoy forum, read about it including guides about signature campaigns.
Then after you will help people and widen ur knowledge ur will automatically be able use this campaigns.
[/quote
]Some companies will pay for you according with your quality post it depends your salary the comments that you had posted and you cant join any campaign unless you didnt have much the minimum qualifications.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
jumpflip27

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:13:51 PM

It is more like you advertise their project by joining in different campaign like social media and signature campaign. You can easily make a bit of coin doing simple forum posting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: