Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Authorship scammed it investor's?  (Read 595 times)
Emaxxx (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:52:29 AM

Since the end of the ICO, Authorship has been having alot of problem..they decide to take a break for a week.it now more than a week and we haven't heard anything from them..they provided that the starting price of ATS was supposed to be 0.15$.but ATS is presently trading at 0.0011$ @ etherdelta. PeterAuthorship https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091771 I think your nap time is now over.come back and finish what you started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:23:52 AM

if the peter ever writes here again I do not believe  Grin
there is talk of fraud, and therefore he will hardly come here . but the coins are a memory of scam   Grin
peter is already with his books under palm trees and thinks of you   Grin
Beicin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

The project looked nice. Unfortunately ICOs are raising way too much money right now... Devs would rather take 10-20% of that money and jump ship than finish their product - living a nice life for several years without any worries... i guess thats why we need some regulation

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:45:38 AM

The project looked nice. Unfortunately ICOs are raising way too much money right now... Devs would rather take 10-20% of that money and jump ship than finish their product - living a nice life for several years without any worries... i guess thats why we need some regulation
Not only 10-20% of it, they are even raking more with it once they've earned too much. This is the cycle of the developers of ICO's they will run another project just to collect funds and will take profit from it so those poor investors are hoping for the profit but their objectives are just the same. And they'll leave the project together with their investors, I thought authorship is one of a good ICO but now has having problems.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:46 AM

Wow didn't think it would trade that low. However most of the bounty collectors do dump the coin on etherdelta if there is no exchange. I am sure real investors are still keeping their tokens hoping for an announcement from ATS team. I am so glad I didn't invest in it. I really wanted to since the concept is really good.
yura_878

Activity: 308

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

Well, this happens on this market.No one is insured here. Wait for the pamp

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:42:01 AM

If ATS is really a scam, then its a real pity because authorship might been a very successful project. That is the main reason why there are a lot investors in the project because it is really promising. The money they earned from raising the project could have doubled or tripled if ats is circulating successfully.

Emaxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:21:19 PM

Authorship is a great Idea..who ever is in charge..pls contact me..so that I can legally purchase that idea from you..that if your not willing to continue.i don't need any funds from public.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:55:16 PM

I hope not because it was great idea for a project. I guess we can only wait and see...

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:15:45 AM

Since the end of the ICO, Authorship has been having alot of problem..they decide to take a break for a week.it now more than a week and we haven't heard anything from them..they provided that the starting price of ATS was supposed to be 0.15$.but ATS is presently trading at 0.0011$ @ etherdelta. PeterAuthorship https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091771 I think your nap time is now over.come back and finish what you started.
This project has really received a huge blow on this forum and it really surprised me cause the project seemed very nice with a very lovely idea.

I am not sure what must have been done to the bounty campaign guys but they sure dealt with the owners of this project and spoiling their reputations and that is not very good for the start of a good project. Hopefully, they will come out too say something and I really do not want to believe it is a scam yet.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:25:06 AM

That was scamming the investors with a lot of the bullshit and not only the investors because the bounty participant get impact to, A lot of the bounty participant didn't get their payment due to the unknown reason.
I just think they must leave from there to minimize the loss caused by its scam token.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

It really worrisome not to hear from the team, for over a week
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

You are not investors.
You are customers buying a product (a scammy ICO token) with no agreement.

FUD first & ask questions later™
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

Obviously it is a yes. The airdrop they created. They didn't really give the ATS or the Authorship token to its participant. What a scam project. This is the best way that can took their team out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nitinmohite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

Not only 10-20% of it, they are even raking more with it once they've earned too much. This is the cycle of the developers of ICO's they will run another project just to collect funds and will take profit from it so those poor investors are hoping for the profit but their objectives are just the same. And they'll leave the project together with their investors, I thought authorship is one of a good ICO but now has having problems.

If the devs start perennially dropping ICOs in promise of good returns then turning back, how do we trust anyone?

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:39:16 AM

I received my coins.
Anyway are there news about Authorship???
Are they developing their product? There are no new at their website...
Emaxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 11:35:58 AM

I received my coins.
Anyway are there news about Authorship???
Are they developing their product? There are no new at their website...
That what we are talking about.. they​left us blank.. with shitty exchange

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:14:18 PM

If the devs start perennially dropping ICOs in promise of good returns then turning back, how do we trust anyone?

Uhhhm why would you be trusting "dev's" anyway ?

WOW  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

I think all the ICOs giving future price of their coins are scams
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:45:44 PM

Looks like that's their exit strategy. I looked at the end thread and a lot of member are fuming mad for not receiving their tokens. But the problem is some says they did. Its so confusing. And its more than a week after the cooldown and still no sign of Peter or who ever that person it. This is a example why Chinese wants to banned ICO. There are no protection from those scammers. Sad to say, I think you should moved forward now. The guy won't surface anytime soon.
Riddikulo

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

Looks like that's their exit strategy. I looked at the end thread and a lot of member are fuming mad for not receiving their tokens. But the problem is some says they did. Its so confusing. And its more than a week after the cooldown and still no sign of Peter or who ever that person it. This is a example why Chinese wants to banned ICO. There are no protection from those scammers. Sad to say, I think you should moved forward now. The guy won't surface anytime soon.

So what about now??? Is there some news about this project!
Do they really nothing write about project? No developing?
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

I think authorship hitting some more exchanges hitbtc but I don’t have any hope on that until team make some serious involvement and also lots of ico stated coin value after Ico became not big success. Team has to get involve much in project and make worth investors investment.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

If the coins are filled with scam, many who think do not want to fish that contains piranha fish
This means that people will no longer invest if they eventually lead to fraud Grin
Emaxxx (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

Well they said they will be listed on HitBtc by 16th..so let's hope and see...if they can regain the trust of the people...

OZZYMANDIAS

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

This is one of the reasons why we must do our dilligence before investing
Riddikulo

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

Well they said they will be listed on HitBtc by 16th..so let's hope and see...if they can regain the trust of the people...

I looked at coinmarketcap and yes now this coin added. But price looks hilarious.

Any other news from developers of Authorship?
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░ ATS --- UP TO $1 --- S00N  Kiss
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

This is right, there is no insurance with ICOs so basically all of them are a fraud until otherwise demonstrated. A bad program management also can lead to a break which can lead to something looking like a ponzi scheme, like you remarked, some people got their tokens but they were at the top of the pyramid, i'm on the side this is a scam
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

This is right, there is no insurance with ICOs so basically all of them are a fraud until otherwise demonstrated. A bad program management also can lead to a break which can lead to something looking like a ponzi scheme, like you remarked, some people got their tokens but they were at the top of the pyramid, i'm on the side this is a scam

Curious how some people call Authorship a scam and link to a website we are unrelated but forget to mention that they ALREADY built a successful company (DotWriter) and run another successful authors marketing company for several years (Serious Reading).

They aren't born yesterday and are in the publishing industry for years.

If some people cheated during the bounty campaign, and everyone knows this is an on-going story with ALL bounty campaigns for all ICO as everyone tries to cheat and Authorship refused to pay cheaters, this doesn't make Authorship a scam.

People just need to see ATS actual price to notice that Authorship is a successful project: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/#charts

ATS price = $1 USD or even higher sooner or later.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: