Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Authorship scammed it investor's?  (Read 595 times)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:18:06 AM

Since the end of the ICO, Authorship has been having alot of problem..they decide to take a break for a week.it now more than a week and we haven't heard anything from them..they provided that the starting price of ATS was supposed to be 0.15$.but ATS is presently trading at 0.0011$ @ etherdelta. PeterAuthorship https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091771 I think your nap time is now over.come back and finish what you started.

Looks like that's their exit strategy. I looked at the end thread and a lot of member are fuming mad for not receiving their tokens. But the problem is some says they did. Its so confusing. And its more than a week after the cooldown and still no sign of Peter or who ever that person it. This is a example why Chinese wants to banned ICO. There are no protection from those scammers. Sad to say, I think you should moved forward now. The guy won't surface anytime soon.

So what about now??? Is there some news about this project!
Do they really nothing write about project? No developing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

I think authorship hitting some more exchanges hitbtc but I don’t have any hope on that until team make some serious involvement and also lots of ico stated coin value after Ico became not big success. Team has to get involve much in project and make worth investors investment.
bundo

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:06:17 AM

If the coins are filled with scam, many who think do not want to fish that contains piranha fish
This means that people will no longer invest if they eventually lead to fraud Grin
Emaxxx (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:25:34 AM

Well they said they will be listed on HitBtc by 16th..so let's hope and see...if they can regain the trust of the people...

OZZYMANDIAS

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:36:08 AM

This is one of the reasons why we must do our dilligence before investing
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

Well they said they will be listed on HitBtc by 16th..so let's hope and see...if they can regain the trust of the people...

I looked at coinmarketcap and yes now this coin added. But price looks hilarious.

Any other news from developers of Authorship?
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

……(\_/)
……( ‘_’)
…./”"”"”"”"”"”"\======░ ATS --- UP TO $1 --- S00N  Kiss
/”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”"”\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/
trolliban

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:13:59 PM

Since the end of the ICO, Authorship has been having alot of problem..they decide to take a break for a week.it now more than a week and we haven't heard anything from them..they provided that the starting price of ATS was supposed to be 0.15$.but ATS is presently trading at 0.0011$ @ etherdelta. PeterAuthorship https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091771 I think your nap time is now over.come back and finish what you started.

Looks like that's their exit strategy. I looked at the end thread and a lot of member are fuming mad for not receiving their tokens. But the problem is some says they did. Its so confusing. And its more than a week after the cooldown and still no sign of Peter or who ever that person it. This is a example why Chinese wants to banned ICO. There are no protection from those scammers. Sad to say, I think you should moved forward now. The guy won't surface anytime soon.

This is right, there is no insurance with ICOs so basically all of them are a fraud until otherwise demonstrated. A bad program management also can lead to a break which can lead to something looking like a ponzi scheme, like you remarked, some people got their tokens but they were at the top of the pyramid, i'm on the side this is a scam
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

This is right, there is no insurance with ICOs so basically all of them are a fraud until otherwise demonstrated. A bad program management also can lead to a break which can lead to something looking like a ponzi scheme, like you remarked, some people got their tokens but they were at the top of the pyramid, i'm on the side this is a scam

Curious how some people call Authorship a scam and link to a website we are unrelated but forget to mention that they ALREADY built a successful company (DotWriter) and run another successful authors marketing company for several years (Serious Reading).

They aren't born yesterday and are in the publishing industry for years.

If some people cheated during the bounty campaign, and everyone knows this is an on-going story with ALL bounty campaigns for all ICO as everyone tries to cheat and Authorship refused to pay cheaters, this doesn't make Authorship a scam.

People just need to see ATS actual price to notice that Authorship is a successful project: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/#charts

ATS price = $1 USD or even higher sooner or later.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: