Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Understanding the Flow for BTC funds transfer  (Read 200 times)
emmagloor (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:54:02 AM

I've already been reading on the Bitcoin and the block-chain technology. I'm excited to know more about any of it, would really love your help about it. Here Are the couple points in the Event That You can discuss some light on:

1.In the event of the capital transfer, let us imagine if I'm sitting in country A and I need to move some funds to somebody in Nation B, How can the stream happen?

2. Just how would be the bookkeeping entrances passed?

3. Just how would be the cubes created also it's predicated on exactly what facets?
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:28:48 AM

1) Person from nation B tells person from country A about his public address in an email, by phone, or other form of communication. Person from country A then transfers his money by the means of a wallet of some kind.

2) What do you mean by bookkeeping? Do you mean a record? If so, bitcoin transactions are stored on a public ledger available for anyone to see.

3) I'm not sure what you are asking here. Do you mean blocks? Blocks are solved by speedy computation from bitcoin mines. These blocks allow for transactions to take place up to 1MB of data.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: