Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:13:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANT ICO scam?  (Read 978 times)
coinsensus (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:00:42 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:50:55 AM by coinsensus

Hi everybody, looking at the progress of https://atlant.io/ funding process, some points are not clear to me:
1)They are at the ICO round n°3 now but still the bonus is 19%
2)It's not clear when the funding process will end. There's no ending date nor a maximum amount to be collected.
Another thing that is strange for me is that they announced in this forum that they have moved to the Empire Building, that should be a very luxurious business building based in Moscow.
Isn't it sounding a little bit too much expensive for a startup company that still hasn't started the business?
If You look at here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5qzex3upZc
They have set a webcam to monitor their activity but  if you look at the furnitures, these seem of very bad quality and the faces of the people working there are very different from the people presented in their site.
I, personally, feel smell of scam...

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:23:54 AM

What do you mean scam? Can not you read?
On their site clearly visible ico left 2 more days and their tokens are already traded in etherdelta.
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:37:42 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 07:49:46 AM by coinsensus

On their site clearly visible ico left 2 more days and their tokens are already traded in etherdelta.
Yes I can read very well indeed:
1) SCAM = fraud (you should know by the moment you have 3 stars)
2) The counter has restarted each round!

And I would add that the fact that "traded in etherdelta" tells me nothing.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:48:15 AM

The website looks bad design, not very legit, I won't invest it.
NJB18

Activity: 663

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:31:06 AM

Yes I can read very well indeed:
1) SCAM = fraud (you should know by the moment you have 3 stars)
2) The counter has restarted each round!

And I would add that the fact that "traded in etherdelta" tells me nothing.

Can you please tell me something more about your allegation? That is a little bit serious accusation because Vitalik Buterin himself is promoting it. So I think it is a trusted one. The counter restarting is not even an issue to me. I think the Atlant team is just redesigning how their ICO updates come out in their website. Something more please.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:33:52 AM

Lol  Cheesy
Do some research about anything before saying anything or you'll end with an idiot face.
1. The bonuses will drop after they get 10% sales, not count by days of sale. READ! READ! READ! BEFORE POST ANYTHING!

2. All you need to do is read carefully on their first page bitcointalk announcement thread. They have written all the information on there.
And one thing, ask questions in their thread is better than make a scam accusation in wrong place with alt account. Lol

coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:57:33 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 09:27:00 AM by coinsensus

Lol  Cheesy
Do some research about anything before saying anything or you'll end with an idiot face.
1. The bonuses will drop after they get 10% sales, not count by days of sale. READ! READ! READ! BEFORE POST ANYTHING!

2. All you need to do is read carefully on their first page bitcointalk announcement thread. They have written all the information on there.
And one thing, ask questions in their thread is better than make a scam accusation in wrong place with alt account. Lol
1)Ok, first of all, regarding your second point, there's no evidence of an ICO section. And READ there the subjects : there are a lot threads mentioning ICOs
2)regarding your first point maybe I read better than you because when you say 10% what are you refering to?Huh 10% of what? In the site there's no evidence of it! Because when you say "sales", how many tokens? How can I assure this?

And yes I know that Vitalik Buterin is promoting this... and this is the reason why I invested a lot of money in Atlant.
What I'm saying here is simply that I have a lot of questions without answer. And I'm sayng that when these kind of questions without precise answers arise I smell SCAM.
It's very simple... Here everyone seems to know everything, but I have no precise answers yet.
Is that clear enough?
And when it comes to asses an investment there's no IDIOT question, especially those questions with no answers...
And I have no offended anyone. You instead are offending me and that's no professional man.

JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:30:02 AM

If it's round 3 why is it still at 505... and not at 485?
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:33:15 AM

If it's round 3 why is it still at 505... and not at 485?
Very good questions too!

MAFTRADER

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:34:16 AM

explain PEOPLE
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:10:55 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 10:38:37 AM by coinsensus

Ok Atlant.io excluded me by their thread simply because I asked the clarifications in a polite way! This tells you everything about them people!

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

By now they should be thinking  of how to get to market and compete with those that they are rendering the same product

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:30:40 AM

If it is too expensive to you, it is basic don't invest in because if it is really too expensive, so you may be able to buy this coin at lower price on exchanges.
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:36:16 AM

If it is too expensive to you, it is basic don't invest in because if it is really too expensive, so you may be able to buy this coin at lower price on exchanges.
I don't understand your reply. When I said too expensive i referred to the choice of move the company to a so expensive building.
When I bought the ATLs it was the first ICO day.

Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:38:03 AM

I dont think you are right with your allegations. And it will remain as allegation only. On the thread of Atlant, you can see that they already have partnership with tidex an exchange platform and it will be added November 1. Blockfolio, etherdelta, tidex has been a partner to Atlant already. Meaning that project is really serious and has a bright potential. I think before accusing, you should have atleast a concrete proof on your allegations.
coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:41:02 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:07:51 AM by coinsensus

I dont think you are right with your allegations. And it will remain as allegation only. On the thread of Atlant, you can see that they already have partnership with tidex an exchange platform and it will be added November 1. Blockfolio, etherdelta, tidex has been a partner to Atlant already. Meaning that project is really serious and has a bright potential. I think before accusing, you should have atleast a concrete proof on your allegations.
Mines are not allegations, are simply questions without answers. And I have been rejected from their thread just for simple questions.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

I did not rely look this ICO very well because I don't see the need, until I receive a newsletter from Yobit as their partner, this look very well before you jump won't say more than this

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
nick_2017

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

Hi. Does it company arrange Bounty ?

coinsensus (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:00:36 AM

Another question: From their white paper you clearly READ that on September 2017 there wil be a "Token Trading Launch" . How can I send my ATLs to another wallet in order to start trading since my ATLs are frozen in an online Dashboard?
Stupid or idiot question? Maybe, but please make me brighter!

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

When you get banned for asking questions or get your posts deleted, you know you should get out.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: