Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet system claim  (Read 227 times)
manchester11 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:21:48 AM

Somebody told me about finding faucets with free sts claim.How would I do this as I do not understand the process
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

Somebody told me about finding faucets with free sts claim.How would I do this as I do not understand the process
Go to a faucet website, fill in your bitcoin or altcoin adress in the form, fill in the captcha and hit the claim button. The rewards are often very small, so therefor u need to accumulate a minium amount of satsohi before withdrawing. Otherwise the withdrawal costs are 100 times higher than the amount you earned.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:20:14 AM

Check out this post, there are some links to learn more about faucets and also if worth bothering or not.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0
Swoshinima

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:44:47 PM

If you have too much time, you can use them, otherwise it's not advisable.

That's the epitome of wasting your time.

Instead, follow some new coins, apply for airdrops, write useful posts and take part in signature campains and bounties.

Unfortunately you don't have many posts yet and your registration was just 2 days before,
so always check the rules to ensure you are allowed to take part in the airdrops or bounty!
cucuadam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:45:47 AM

Enter to faucet website and following the rules for claim
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:21:31 AM

faucets are waste of time, but any ways, find some faucets sites, like faucethub and raiblocks, these are the legit faucets ive already knew as of now, in faucethub, there are more faucets inside that site and you can earn few satoshi on that site by doing some activities to earn, and you need to have a faucethub wallet address to start participating on that faucets. then in raiblocks faucet, you have to solve more audio captchas to be paid when you reached the threshold of that faucet. you need to have a raiblocks wallet to be use for the payment in XRB coins, then exchange it on the preferred trading site of that faucet to become bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: