Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:42:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sustainable living?!  (Read 1021 times)
cxrealdcx (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

Hi guys!!

I would be interested in how you think about sustainable living? There are many discussions about how to make big money, invest good and so on, but is it a big point for you to live that the next 1, 2, 3, 100 generations can have a good and stable life too?
And how important is this point for politicans and others?

I am excited Smiley
Quiet excited we are talking about sustainability here earlier i got confused because i couldn't because when we talk about sustainable living in my world it is about the food we eat and the impact on our body i know thats sustainability but i believe in the sustainability of the earth and the solar system in a whole where are benefits and utilization of resources today wouldnt hinder future generations from achieving the same benefits. it is a good thing we are need to look at. In Germany the greens are very prominent party and they influence decision making a lot and if other people can adopt measures that will promote growth with posterity in mind the world will be a better place for the future

I agree, but the problem with the prominent party called greens in some part of europe is, that their main focus drifted away from things like environmental Protection!! Now they are more into things like equal rights and so on. It´s good too, but not as half important than saving nature and things like that.
Vaultbank.io

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Your arguments are good, but it´s not the sustainable living i mean!!
I was thinking about take care of nature, saving resources, climate change and so on...
Not to live that you kids have a good life too, to life that the next generations in general have it

The key, I believe, is try to make as little change as possible to the planet, whatever that change should be. So a closed ecosystem is the best option and it fits with our aspirations to leave on other planets as well.

We could live underground and not cut down forests for no reason, let along farming and wood. We should try to develop underground farming to a higher level. Use heat from the core of the planet or from solar panels in the desert to generate electricity that we use for artificial light in our underground farms.
Unlike some people, I actually believe that less organic and natural way of life is the best option for the planet. We should use GMOs to make underground farming more efficient and live our life with our inventions and interfere with nature as little as possible and let it run it's natural course without us.

I too opened this thread thinking it was about sustainable living on the earth side of things. Some interesting points brought up here about underground farming. I haven’t heard much about it but like the idea. I also like the idea of focusing farming in areas that don’t destroy highly biodiverse ecosystems.

Also I get the GMO point about being more efficient than organic, but there are other issues about GMOs and the chemicals specifically
Jovl

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:10:26 PM

Hi guys!!

I would be interested in how you think about sustainable living? There are many discussions about how to make big money, invest good and so on, but is it a big point for you to live that the next 1, 2, 3, 100 generations can have a good and stable life too?

I am excited Smiley

Sustainable living is knowing where and how you use your resources,not by living luxuriously.Example is by conserving energy,water,taking good care of the surroundings.The next generation still have a sustainable living if we are practicing to plant more trees to ease the impact of climate change.

xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:27:02 PM

I guess you are talking about living off your investment income? Starting early in life is key, with the help of compounding interest it can be easy to save for retirement if you are consistent. The best investment (risk vs reward) for most people would be investing in a stock market index fund, but it is best not to keep all your eggs in one basket. You have to get to millionaire status if you really want to live off the yearly interest alone
Sustainable living is using your resources properly.  It is investing your living in a nice and feasible business.  Sustainable living is a way of spending your money on things that you may get an earning.  A stable job that will keep your living steady.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:57:58 PM

Having an income everyday will support and sustain your everyday living. Having a business to earn more income and profit to sustain all the needs you want is one way to sustainable living. And you can transfer the business you started to the next generation of the family for future  so that they can sustain their life when they are in exact age for them to live alone. Politicians this days are corrupts , not all but most politicians steals money from people , that is their way to sustainable living.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

Hi guys!!

I am excited Smiley

Sustainable living means that you can live and earn and be alive and well for the days to come and I think one point that we should always stress about is our ability and innovations that can make living sustainable is how we treat the world and our future
VFabio

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:53:29 PM

Sustainable is the opposite of our current money system. When a positive number in your pocket describes a negative asset, you are far away from sustainable living Cheesy

For sustainable living I would recommend to start building a farm and be autonomous in every aspect.
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:34:28 PM

today many people just think on the results obtained now without thinking the impact for future generations. for example there are still many farmers who use chemicals in farming, whereas chemicals can damage the soil and damage the existing ecosystem. to maintain sustainable living needs the application of organic farming
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

Hi guys!!

I am excited Smiley

I think that this is one of the great things that ever happened. Before we used to suffer from a failed system which doesn't clearly work for all of us. Now, the good thing about sustainable living is that it is very stable and well organized.

ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

For hundreds of year the best way to guarantee your kids a better life is to leave them real estate. It will be good in any way, even if it's cheap. At least they will have a roof over their heads.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:34:36 AM

Hi guys!!

I am excited Smiley

If you want to ensure that your next and future generation will be living comfortably, then the only thing you could do is to actually instill strong values on them. Follow a code yourself and pass it on to your children. Money can run out but values instilled strongly will definitely be your legacy. Make it so that it could define your family name. Like how the same goes with in Game of Thrones, a Lannister always pays his debts... Stuff like that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
sohan45

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

sustainable mean as like recycling.when we recycle industrial waste not harmful social environment.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:53:39 PM

Human change and human meaning that continues all the time to develop in human life things that happen alternately from one form to another. From simple forms to more complex shapes, and anytime in a relatively short time. Changes due to outside influences. and this continues until man escapes from nature.

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Sustainable living for the next generation?.. I think for me the best way to start teaching them is now, we should help our children of today to be more responsible in everything they did... to save money to, value whatever they have, to work on their lands if they have, because it will help them sustain physically if they have fruits and vegetable in their backyard.. to plant trees and to be responsible in throwing away garbage and other things and to be mindful of others as well.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:22 AM

Hi guys!!

I am excited Smiley
Having a stable job and a business or part time work that can help generate money that is sustainable for the daily needs of a person. This is a dream every adult dreamt of.  Being able to work and spend money without thinking if it is enough for our needs and wants.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:03:03 AM

Unfortunately, ensuring stable life for all the future generations is impossible unless you do this secretly. First, we cant be sure new government won't take your possessions away. Second, you can't be sure your successors will be wise enough to save your wealth.
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:12:03 AM

To sustain the next generation teach the children to be more responsible in everything, help them to value time, talent and treasure for this will help them to cope up to face life challenge in their own time, to plant and care for environment.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:15:45 AM

Hi guys!!

I am excited Smiley

For me sustainable living is being able to sustain all the expenditures that are costing you your income. But you are having a source of money that is able to cover all and then some by having sabings, small investments and business that can keep you going
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:02:20 AM

In short, sustainable living means practising a lifestyle that uses as few of Earth’s natural resources as possible, in an attempt to create the least amount of environmental damage for future generations.
Those who are committed to living a sustainable lifestyle will often try to reduce their carbon footprint by changing their means of transport, energy consumption and their diet- living in a way that is consistent with sustainability, and in balance with, and respectful of humanity’s symbiotic  relationship with the Earth’s natural ecology and cycles.Basically, sustainable living involves living on the Earth as lightly as possible- meeting one’s needs in the present without compromising the needs of future generations, so they too can enjoy the same high quality of life that people do today.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:22:52 AM

I think cats have a very sustainable living Smiley
And even more do insects, alas....

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: