Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Campaign manager For Announcement of ICO  (Read 292 times)
theBTCT (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

Hi

We are looking for Campaign Manager (Might not be the right word) for announcement of our ICO. We are looking for someone who has post at least 1 or more Announcement in the Bitcointalk > Announcement Section.

Kindly Share your Details in PM with the link of Announcement/ Post .

Higher Rank Person will be Preferred

Thanks
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:01:09 AM

What do you mean is a higher rank member of this forum that will post your announcement thread for your ICO in behalf of your team, am i right?

FYI a campaign manager is different from what you are looking for. If you're willing maybe I can help you with that tho I don't have any experience posting for ANN thread but I guess its not a big deal tho.
Kevin13

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:36:24 AM

Sent you a pm.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:14:48 AM

Hi

We are looking for Campaign Manager (Might not be the right word) for announcement of our ICO. We are looking for someone who has post at least 1 or more Announcement in the Bitcointalk > Announcement Section.

Kindly Share your Details in PM with the link of Announcement/ Post .

Higher Rank Person will be Preferred

Thanks

Why would you need a campaign manager just to announce an ICO? You yourself can just create an announcement thread just like you created this one Grin Ofcourse you you are planning for some signature, avatar and social media campaigns, you will need one experienced and trusted manager.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:26:34 AM

You may to contact aRtiz he/she has been doing good and professional work to his/ her clients. You may  pm or go to his/her  in this thread .https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170221.0

PrivCoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Use a free bot to help you out Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207187.0

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:18:55 PM

You may to contact aRtiz he/she has been doing good and professional work to his/ her clients. You may  pm or go to his/her  in this thread .https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170221.0

Please read the content of the thread before posting/replying anything you're just spamming.
Obviously OP didn't want to hire some campaign manager but a user who can post their ann thread in behalf of their team since there are limits of posting of newbie accounts like images didnt appear or whatsoever.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

I guess you better put the Announcement thread for your own ICO by your own, what do you think?
It is not we are not trusting you because you ask for high rank person, so do you think your platform would not be that kinda clear or hard to be trusted., because if you have it by yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: