Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stll don't know what to do with my Bitcoins...  (Read 3042 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:37:29 PM

Am I the only one facing this issue?
You are not the only one, we all feel what you feel, you are right about bitcoin not fiat. Bitcoin is a digital financial assets, you can invest it for the long-term better.
or you can keep it, why you feel confused? You can exchange bitcoin with fiat, so you can shop, go to restaurants etc.
mrfaith01

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoin and you still want to earn more...I suggest that you can invest it..for example you know how to trade then invest it to a trading site..Or you want to earn but do know how to trade then try to invest it in mining site

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:44:28 PM

Besides keeping it to raise in value later. There is not much I can do...

With fiat money, I can pay rent, go to restaurants, buy clothes. But with BTC, there is basically no stores that accept them in my country. Sure it's easier online, but then again the stores might not have the best products or is the cheapest/best value.

you have your idea for bitcoin but still not knowing what to do ?how stupid is that?you are keeping it to raise value so thats what you wanted it to be..try to exchanged it for money then u can use it for many purposes😂
cryptobiker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

I can forward you my address if you can't think of anything to do with them JK... Smiley Thats actually kind of good you don't know what to do with them Holding is good practice by the time you will learn the use for them you will be a millionaire ... I guess thats why they say that "ignorance can be a BLISS..." you lucky man/woman you
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:52 PM

Not really, I keep my Bitcoin as an investment.
And whenever I feel like I want to spend Bitcoin, I order something online or go eat something in my city where most restaurants and shops accept Bitcoin.
This is a nice to know atleast there is some shops accepted bitcoin. Long term investment in bitcoin is also a good idea, and whenever you need some cash you can convert it into fiat. So in this situation if you dont know what to do it is better to invest still and wait to grow your investment.
Yes, it is becoming a thing here. At the moment 118 shops/services accept Bitcoin in my city. It also get stimulated because of discounts they give when you pay with Bitcoin. I hope it will come to a point that we don't even have to convert Bitcoin to cash, that we can pay everywhere with Bitcoin.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

With fiat money, I can pay rent, go to restaurants, buy clothes. But with BTC, there is basically no stores that accept them in my country. Sure it's easier online, but then again the stores might not have the best products or is the cheapest/best value.

I also face it where no one accept bitcoin as payment in where I live and I must to exchange bitcoin to fiat to use it. in my country to exchange bitcoin to fiat is easy.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

I think you are too dwarfed in thinking. bitcoin is always beneficial to us, although not in the concept of everyday life. although not many offline stores that can pay via bitcoin. but gradually it must be there. I believe that. bitcoin is now a maestro coin that has made its glow all over the world.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:13:15 PM

Yes, it's not just you who just experience something like that. In my country there are also no shops or restaurants that adopt direct payments using bitcoin. I have to sell bitcoin first in order to trade in stores or restaurants in my country. I hope in my country bitcoin legalized so that in the field of trade and services can use bitcoin as a means of direct transactions without cash.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
fossilized

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Sounds like you are looking for alternatives to just holding/investing the capital. I would suggest purse io as one avenue where you can spend your bitcoin on amazon products. Depending on the shipping costs, it could be worth while comparing the price through purse and buying it locally. it might make sense as there is a discount purchasing through purse.

Failing which, you could just continue hodling Smiley

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:17:08 PM

if have nothing accept bitcoin in your country as payment for now i suggest with you convert your bitcoin into local currency to use it for your needs then i think sooner bitcoin are accepting as payment in all store around the world but i also here in my country bitcoin are legit but i can't also use it as a payment if you want to use it to buy food, but i can use it as payment to electric bills water bills via online transaction using my local wallet. keeping bitcoin are good idea as your investment in the future.

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:18:08 PM

Lol i can keep them for you but seriously having a very very long term investment turns out to be awfully great though the risk is high too it is very hard to estimate wgen will be bitcoin is going out of business just kepp an eye for unexpected matters or disturbing news keep them well and keep an eye on it aswell to monitor some critical issyes going to just to be ready
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

You are not the only one, there's a lot of people who hestitate to use bitcoin because of the possibility that the price will increase so much. There's nothing to do other than treating bitcoin as an asset nowdays.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

Lol i can keep them for you but seriously having a very very long term investment turns out to be awfully great though the risk is high too it is very hard to estimate wgen will be bitcoin is going out of business just kepp an eye for unexpected matters or disturbing news keep them well and keep an eye on it aswell to monitor some critical issyes going to just to be ready
in fact, it is very interesting, an offer for someone to keep the bitcoins. Lol so you can open your bank Bitcoin and store it for everyone in your wallet. I would not have refused this either. But seriously, it is better to keep in your purses and wait for a good price. Purses of our dreams are very reliable keys and there should not be any security problems at all.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 03:42:27 PM

Does your country accept Visa or MasterCard? Particularly in the form of debit cards? If so, a Bitcoin debit card is your solution. There are several reliable debit cards you can use to fund your every day purchases from your Bitcoin balance. The different cards available are somewhat restricted to the countries they serve (not where you can use them, but the country of residence for the owner) and to the wallet you can link to them, but there are very good options.

Resources to find a bitcoin debit card that works for you:

Be sure to compare the fees, source wallet, and additional features.

Some of these debit cards will draw off your bitcoin balance in real time and others are prepaid, meaning you have to load the card - transferring Bitcoin to fiat and then that amount of fiat is available for spending on the card.

Good luck to you!
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:45:39 PM

maybe for the next few years it will happen, I believe. because the development of bitcoin is now more than the previous year. bitcoin is now a world-wide conversation.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:49:21 PM

Here in our country, there are no establishments that accepts bitcoin.  No restaurants, grocery store or anything that accepts bitcoin as payment.  But bitcoin is accepted as payment for our utility bills.  Even credit card bills and loadig up my phones.  Bitcoin is making my life easier because I can pay without the hassle of getting in line.
Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:50:59 PM

You can save it for long term waiting for the situation to be better or you can try to increase what you have by trading.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

I use Bitcoin as a long term investment and use they altcoins for trading (but its a very small stack of my money because im still learning but it is good fun)
There is never a boring day if you are in to cryptos.

Cheers
shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:01:55 PM

Which country are you? If there is no stores accepting bitcoin in your country, you can just trade it for exchange of fiat or you can just increase your bitcoin and store it online then maybe in the future your country will accept bitcoin knowing you already got a lot of bitcoins.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:04:14 PM

You can always exchange a little of it for fiat money and spend it in stores, as you have pointed out. However, if the Bitcoin run keeps going (as I believe it will) cashing in might not be the best long term decision.

I really dont think this is an issue, its pretty easy to exchange - or keep and hopefully grow in value.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄