Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stll don't know what to do with my Bitcoins...  (Read 3040 times)
Chiggins

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:18:00 AM

) I consider bitcoin as a long-term investment funds. For the purpose of receiving benefits in the future) and I advise you to do so!
I think I know what to do with my bitcoins and this plan works for everyone to make their life. The first thing is to hold up you bitcoin and be patience because all of us know that price of bitcoin can be changed and we need to wait for the right time then you will get success in investment and the other thing is trading bitcoin ( crypto currency ) this will also give you a lot and make your future.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:27:10 AM

i can buy them off you and I have friends that are also interested on buying.
Yes you are right and I am agree with your decision but there is a lot of things we need to know about bitcoin and success in bitcoin. These things are to be patience and hold your bitcoin for the right time this will bring you a lot of things like money information etc and the second one is trading which is much like the first one which also make you a experience person and you will know all about bitcoin very soon after applying these tips.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
Simone18

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Bitcoin is a long term investment so before you can think that bitcoin become useless for you then try to convert half of it to your local currency so you can use it to buy something you want,just serve it as a reward for working hard of earning your bitcoin.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:38:57 AM

You are already doing something unintentionally by keeping your Bitcoins, so the question of not knowing what to do with Bitcoins doesn't hold. At the end of the day, you will either trade it or convert it to fiat to spend on daily expenses.

Sometimes, our head is stuck in the Cryptoworld and hodling for long term that we miss some offline investment opportunities that could also be profitable.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:46 AM

You can actually exchange your bitcoins to your local exchange if you don't know what to do with your bitcoins. So you can also pay your rent, buy groceries and etc with your money. You always have a choice. I know someone who is in dire need of cash every month to pay for her rent and some bills, what she does is she converts her bitcoin to the local currency from where she is and send it to her bank. Withdraws them and pay for her needs.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

You are lucky because you have many bitcoin, for me its not a problem that you don't know what you should do on your bitcoin, i think you should invest it, and if your problem is you can't use bitcoin to your country because no one will have a bitcoin payment then try to exchange it into fiat, so you can buy all foods at things that you want.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:51:44 AM

Check out the CENTRA CARD, Here in this forum in the altcoin section check out CENTRA, you will be able to order a centra blue debit card next year and spend your bitcoin and over 12 other cryptos from your centra wallet and app through the debit card anywhere there is Visa or MasterCard acceptable, that's practically anywhere in the world lol. I plan on getting the black centra metallic as I ordered it through the ICO. So am hoping to do all my food shopping with it except paying rent.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

I think there's a lot that can be used for your bitcoin, besides investing and trading you can certainly do it for the purchase of goods or other using bitcoin service I think there are many online services that accept payment transactions with bitcoin.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:24:35 AM

Besides keeping it to raise in value later. There is not much I can do...

With fiat money, I can pay rent, go to restaurants, buy clothes. But with BTC, there is basically no stores that accept them in my country. Sure it's easier online, but then again the stores might not have the best products or is the cheapest/best value.

Am I the only one facing this issue?

Well you can easily convert your bitcoin into the fiat and use it for your daily things. Or you can use it to another thing in bitcoin, you can learn a new thing on bitcoin like, trading, investing in ICOs using your bitcoins and many else. There are many ways to do with bitcoin actually.
staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

You can wait until Bitcoin is popular in your country. Until then, accumulate more Bitcoins, and in the future pay them. (I do not think that much time will pass before this moment).
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:27:12 AM

my opinion is better invest your bitcoin.because by investing will not reduce the amount of bitcoin you have, will even increase the amount.and also look for safe and reliable investment so as not to harm you later... Grin Grin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

With fiat money, I can pay rent, go to restaurants, buy clothes. But with BTC, there is basically no stores that accept them in my country. Sure it's easier online, but then again the stores might not have the best products or is the cheapest/best value.

You are not the only one facing such. But there are some online stores that accepts btc and acts as link for you to buy anything from big popular online stores

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:36:29 AM

You have 3 choices.

Continue to hold until their value rises even more.

You can hold in a service that offers interest.

You can loan out yourbitcoin for a higher percentage return.

*bonus option*

trade on the highs and lows*

kingvirtus09

Activity: 840
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

i suggest keep your bitcoin safe.. that's what you can do for now. and trust no one when dealing bitcoin with strangers online.. keep your private key safe.

ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:17:00 AM

You should try searching some. Bramches of withdrawal on your country i think there is some lik cash remitances just try and try i know your satisfactory maybe high but you should not givr up on what you have sure you dont know some remitance branches that supports bitcoin but try a long term investment and change countries that support bitcoin withdrawal and voala your rich so share your blessings lol
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:32:27 AM

You can spend them as you wish. Pay bills or buy anything. Should you think of wise spending of your bitcoins, invest it then to credible companies.

nmaryrai

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:40:58 AM

If you mean about using bitcoin in our daily life I think many of us who still can not use bitcoin to make payment in our daily life, including me, even I have never used bitcoin to buy something at online store, because I think using fiat money makes it easier for me to search for items I wanted.
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:54:10 AM

If you have bitcoins, you can used it to trade or to buy valuable things that satisfies your needs, If nobody recognize bitcoin in your local area, there are banks who accepts bitcoin and exchange it to cash, there's no need to worry about, If you can't decide yet, just hold it and make some research or read more of the things about btc, Im sure you could fetch more ideas out there. ,
lokpalnaik

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

Bitcoin  price is gaining momentum  day by day. It would be better to trade with cautiously  or keep it for long term investment for 3 to 5 years for better returns. Any time you can encash as per your needs. Better add sufficient number of bitcoins in your wallet...Have patience.

S E N S E | The Protocol for Human Intelligence and Human Capital | # > TOKEN SALE STARTS ON 27 SEPTEMBER |[/cent (https://sensetoken.com/)
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:28:22 AM

) I consider bitcoin as a long-term investment funds. For the purpose of receiving benefits in the future) and I advise you to do so!
I agree with your opinion that bitcoin as a long-term investment fund and if bitcoin is a lot that use jsanya or business so many people will not feel sorry with bitcoin business, so do not feel confused with the bitcoin and do not feel confused to sell the coin you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: