Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:39:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person?  (Read 1133 times)
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:50:02 AM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
I think yes because lots of people prefer to bitcoin than to other investment. Bitcoin give us opportunity to earn big profit in some different ways.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Many people are now rich because of the bitcoin and I think that the bitcoin is the key for us to become successful person also. What do you think?
I think you are getting some good money, but I haven't got anything from recent participating. Bitcoin might change anybodies life, however it all depends upon the person and investing into right companies.
So far here people are making good amount by spending few minutes a day, but it is all of their fortune.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Realist247

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:51:29 AM

Ofcourse. Many people prove that we can be rich by working many jobs in the cryptocurrency. If we work hard today, we can become a millionaire in the future. Just be smart and just work hard.

Name one person that has become "rich" working "many jobs" in cryptocurrency.  If "rich" means having running water in your house, then ok I get it....otherwise....go away.
Realist247

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:57:04 AM

I think yes because lots of people prefer to bitcoin than to other investment. Bitcoin give us opportunity to earn big profit in some different ways.

Could it be that Bitcoin requires no brainpower....like a Ponzi scheme, i.e. "always up"?  I'm sick and tired of these broad statements with ZERO examples.  What are some "different ways" you can earn a big profit in Bitcoin?  List them PLEASE.
Realist247

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:58:24 AM

I think you are getting some good money, but I haven't got anything from recent participating. Bitcoin might change anybodies life, however it all depends upon the person and investing into right companies.
So far here people are making good amount by spending few minutes a day, but it is all of their fortune.

What do you consider a "good amount" with respect to how much people are making while taking up only a few minutes of their day?  Examples PLEASE.
josephinerosdy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:04:57 AM

not that easy to become rich.
work hard and must be smart take advantage of opportunities.
make a bussiness
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:07:51 AM

bitcoin can make people rich but people can use bitcoin to trade or something that would make rich. do not mis understanding about that. bitcoin can make you poor to if you make wrong move.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

yes they are rich because of bitcoin. and here bitcoin gives hope to everyone who knows this bitcoin is incredible can be imagined bitcoin a big role to influence the economy for everyone who knows him. I think it's about time for legal bitcoins in different countries because it's worth it to be the main job or sideline in the office

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:10:52 AM

People think about Bitcoin like a magical currency that they buy and become rich and succesful instantly. It's possible to become rich this way, vey simple if you have a big initial investment, but I think to be rich is different from being successful. Bitcoin isn't the key to become successful, it's just a tool. You need to have solid plans, solid mind to become successful, it's not only about money and profit, it's about management, responsibility.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Realist247

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:12:46 AM

yes they are rich because of bitcoin. and here bitcoin gives hope to everyone who knows this bitcoin is incredible can be imagined bitcoin a big role to influence the economy for everyone who knows him. I think it's about time for legal bitcoins in different countries because it's worth it to be the main job or sideline in the office

Write in your native language and let me try to translate it...this makes almost no sense.
mdripon

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:21:32 AM

Yes Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person. because you earn bitcoin so you can good family life.so bitcoin need for us to become successful person.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Realist247

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

Yes Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person. because you earn bitcoin so you can good family life.so bitcoin need for us to become successful person.

How has earning Bitcoin made your family life better?  Does it pay all of your household bills and medical expenses?  Does it even pay 10%?  20%?
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:32:55 AM

Everything can be a key  to be a successful as long as we work hard and ro be industrious person. Bitcoin is one of a online job that need to work hard for us to be a successful person. Bitcoin helps us a lot by givung an opportunity to everyone to have a job without any hard to find requirements. It gives hopes to us to be a successful person.
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:37:05 AM

I believe that Bitcoin can be a key for us to become successful person . And I hope one day I will be success . Bitcoin is easy way from others site . I know it's need a little time for successful man .

coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

Yeah , I agree fully with you because here I am thinking that I am a successful person in my life .
In the very starting with the bitcoin I was thinking that I can make earnings to limited to about making mobile recharge only but when I cames to know that there are lots of people who are making millions and started from.zero investment .
Han from that day I started to make hard work and made earnings from.the signature campaign and after that I invested my earnings of the signature campaign in the trading and after 6 months I made.my turn over to 1 btc that was like a dream for me .
And now in the current time my turn over is 5 btc per month and making lots of earnings from trading as well from signature Campaign .
So if here anyone guys is thinking that if he interested to make something in this field as a success then don't get late .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:39:20 AM

Yes I agree on what you have said. Bitcoin is one of the key, not only a key but a VERY GOOD key and opportunity for us to become rich, to become successful in life, and to brought up our lives from poverty. Those rich persons are the proofs and evidences that bitcoin is not a joke. They are so lucky that they beleive in bitcoin from the very start. We are also lucky that today we already knew bitcoin and we can already make a step towards the success. Let us just be resourceful and manage well the money we earn in bitcoin and become a hardworking person. Love what we are doing and beleive in bitcoin. Other people does not know bitcoin yet.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:41:40 AM

make a bussiness

Today business is very competitive and you need to have an advantage to run your business successfully . You need to have patience, technology edge and should be driven by passion in order to survive and make it a successful one . But if you are honest and provide the right solutions to the customer you will have a very good businesses for life .
Realist247

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:45:02 AM

Yeah , I agree fully with you because here I am thinking that I am a successful person in my life .
In the very starting with the bitcoin I was thinking that I can make earnings to limited to about making mobile recharge only but when I cames to know that there are lots of people who are making millions and started from.zero investment .
Han from that day I started to make hard work and made earnings from.the signature campaign and after that I invested my earnings of the signature campaign in the trading and after 6 months I made.my turn over to 1 btc that was like a dream for me .
And now in the current time my turn over is 5 btc per month and making lots of earnings from trading as well from signature Campaign .
So if here anyone guys is thinking that if he interested to make something in this field as a success then don't get late .

HOW are you making 5 BTC per month in addition to trading and signature campaigns?  That's $20,000 per month, minimum.  I'm sorry but I do not believe you unless you illustrate a method.
Realist247

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:45:59 AM

make a bussiness

Today business is very competitive and you need to have an advantage to run your business successfully . You need to have patience, technology edge and should be driven by passion in order to survive and make it a successful one . But if you are honest and provide the right solutions to the customer you will have a very good businesses for life .

What does this statement have to do with BTC?
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:47:18 AM

Yup bitcoin is key to success and you will get alot of money in very short period of time, there is a huge profit margin in trading but it only happens when you do trading wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: