Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are there coins which you can mine with CPU?  (Read 704 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

I'm use BTC, ETH and Ltc with cpu mining. Bitcoin use only Freebitco.in , it is a new system with cpu mining i thing everybody can do it in a one system. When one person start cpu mining there is a rules that is set your Trreat and set you power if your cpu is most powerful you can set 90% or you can set 10% and there is no problem . CPU mining i'm use around 4 month but still now no problem .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:26:31 AM

you can mine bitcoin using your CPU and other altcoin that support CPU mining read that Monero can mine using CPU but as i know mining using your CPU can burn it. it will vastly destroy plus CPU mining are not profitable enough. If you want to go with mining get some beginners GPU to start with
Hermanny (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:46:48 PM

Are there coins which you could mine with CPU so that it would be profitable?
The best one right now is Monero (XMR), it is on the CryptoNight  algoritm, which is designed for the CPU mining, also there is a lot of other coins that you can mine, which are not so profitable right now, but the best way is to mine Monero, and if you want some other coin to have just buy it on exchange from the income.

This looks very interesting, I will give it a try!

Thank you!
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:57:58 PM

It's definitely not a smart move to use your personal pc for mining. Your pc is not designed to mine so it would only kill your pc. Now it's not profitable , I suggest you to not waste your time.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:00:45 PM

Try to check on minergate because i did able to see that you can able to mine some altcoins with your CPU but i would say it would be just a senseless thing to do because you cant use your PC and also you are just wasting up your time and electricity on doing such thing because you would only earn pennies on that.Its much better if you do have dedicated Graphics cards if you are really serious on mining altcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

I'm use BTC, ETH and Ltc with cpu mining. Bitcoin use only Freebitco.in , it is a new system with cpu mining i thing everybody can do it in a one system. When one person start cpu mining there is a rules that is set your Trreat and set you power if your cpu is most powerful you can set 90% or you can set 10% and there is no problem . CPU mining i'm use around 4 month but still now no problem .

You've been mining for 4 months without any problem, but is there any profit?

So you're saying that you've been CPU mining via freebitco.in for 4 months, without some huge breaks I assume... So how did that work out for you?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:11:44 PM

Even if there are coins which give a good approx when mining on a normal CPU it makes no sense. Mining much kills the instrument. Forget about home mining. Golden times when you could mine btc on a laptop in the past Sad

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
tittensor

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:47:10 PM

You've been mining for 4 months without any problem, but is there any profit?

So you're saying that you've been CPU mining via freebitco.in for 4 months, without some huge breaks I assume... So how did that work out for you?
Freebitcoin.in is a website for gambling, how do you mining Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin from this website? Does it have a pool? After checked, I still see this website only support user some chances to receive free bitcoin, but you just can play gambling on this website.
AlxMrx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:00:34 PM

I've been running a test on Riecoin profitability for a little over 1 week now.

Mining pool: https://ublock.it
Machine specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 8GB DDR3 (laptop CPU TDP 47 W)

Power consumption measured at wall ~94 Watts

Weekly power cost @ 11 cents KW/h = $2

RIC generated in 1 week

99.7 RIC = $6.24 USD at current market price

Still testing other higher end CPU's < 100 watt TDP, should have an update soon on i7 4770k

Riecoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446703.0

need an invitation for that pool
chilly9876

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

Neblio is a POS coin, so once bought you keep it in your wallet and it'll stake, you should get 10% per year approximately.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:23:05 PM

Just google ASIC-resistant coins and you will see many many coins. Vertcoin FTW!
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:26:55 PM

The only one I know of right now is biblepay. It is a CPU only coin and is quite new so come join in on the mining action. They have a website and Ann that are both easy to find by googling "biblepay" you just need the wallet the instructions are on medium.com and that link you will find on their Ann.

1Biblepay=13 sat and I think it will go up much more in the future. What do you think?

tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:49:05 PM

I think Monero, Vertcoin, and soon Electroneum.
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:48:11 AM

The only one I know of right now is biblepay. It is a CPU only coin and is quite new so come join in on the mining action. They have a website and Ann that are both easy to find by googling "biblepay" you just need the wallet the instructions are on medium.com and that link you will find on their Ann.

1Biblepay=13 sat and I think it will go up much more in the future. What do you think?

Yeah I really like biblepay. I have been mining for awhile on my old pc. What I like the most is that this coin already made a difference within couple weeks after a launch.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:50:56 AM

i think this kind of coin will not exit, even it did, it will not last long, for people will mine it with higher performance device as long as there be a high profit, so cpu will become gpu and aisc and so on
SneakyBit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:10:45 AM

CoinMagi works great with slow CPUs!
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Oh my people!!!! are you wanna throwing your cpu into the thrash?  Please don't use your cpu to mine anything and your cpu should be burned as fast as possible. The only possible thing for you to get a penny from your cpu mine but that was involving high risk about the possibility to burn your own cpu. that was really bad idea.
Yeah this is based on my friend's personal experience. he did mining using his computer. within 1 days nonstop he did not turn off the computer and continue their computer work to mine. without him realizing the computer cpu is already emitting smoke lol. I think do not use cpu to do mining. if you want to profit by minning. you can buy vga, rig, or other mining tool
ziiip

Activity: 255
Merit: 102

uBlock.it Admin

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:39:12 PM

I've been running a test on Riecoin profitability for a little over 1 week now.

Mining pool: https://ublock.it
Machine specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz 8GB DDR3 (laptop CPU TDP 47 W)

Power consumption measured at wall ~94 Watts

Weekly power cost @ 11 cents KW/h = $2

RIC generated in 1 week

99.7 RIC = $6.24 USD at current market price

Still testing other higher end CPU's < 100 watt TDP, should have an update soon on i7 4770k

Riecoin thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=446703.0

need an invitation for that pool

pm sent

Riecoin Pool http://uBlock.it/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: