Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bustadice – Next Generation Dice  (Read 37134 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

Congratulation to bustadice.com for good gambling site ever, I was thinking before bustadice it's worth to getting that  Wink Wink,

I'm proud to be a part from your signature campaign and my gambling site when I feel bored in my life Grin.

Very impressive 561 bits wagered ($4 USD!) that you have on your main gambling site  Tongue

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare
But that amount is not a big amount to lose so he may try his luck once and he also part of bustadice signature campaign so he will receive weekly rewards too so just try it if he is lucky then he will earn lot. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

Congratulation to bustadice.com for good gambling site ever, I was thinking before bustadice it's worth to getting that  Wink Wink,

I'm proud to be a part from your signature campaign and my gambling site when I feel bored in my life Grin.

Very impressive 561 bits wagered ($4 USD!) that you have on your main gambling site  Tongue

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare
But that amount is not a big amount to lose so he may try his luck once and he also part of bustadice signature campaign so he will receive weekly rewards too so just try it if he is lucky then he will earn lot. Cheesy
luck could be he can ,, do not ever try to gamble with the amount you will not be able to lose it ,, because gambling addicts start from trying with small numbers like you ,,. and that in the end it will destroy its life ,,, if you want to gamble ,, you still have to learn a lot of knowledge about gambling ,, good luck
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

luck could be he can ,, do not ever try to gamble with the amount you will not be able to lose it ,, because gambling addicts start from trying with small numbers like you ,,. and that in the end it will destroy its life ,,, if you want to gamble ,, you still have to learn a lot of knowledge about gambling ,, good luck

What knowledge that you really need to have? I do not think that you need to have knowledge about gambling because that is not really needed to gamble, luck is the most important thing when you do it. And without it, you will always be losing such a great amount. Let say you have knowledge and you know how to outcome this theoretically but no luck support you and this will also fail you too
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:05:13 AM

What knowledge that you really need to have? I do not think that you need to have knowledge about gambling because that is not really needed to gamble, luck is the most important thing when you do it. And without it, you will always be losing such a great amount. Let say you have knowledge and you know how to outcome this theoretically but no luck support you and this will also fail you too
I think he is saying about the basic knowledge about gambling which is risking our money to earn more.But most of the people knows that what they are doing but their greed will tend them to do that to earn easy money without any work.But later on most of them will get addicted but in dice games the chance for addiction is very less than other games so it is better to do dice games if he don't wanna get addicted to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

I think he is saying about the basic knowledge about gambling which is risking our money to earn more.But most of the people knows that what they are doing but their greed will tend them to do that to earn easy money without any work.But later on most of them will get addicted but in dice games the chance for addiction is very less than other games so it is better to do dice games if he don't wanna get addicted to it.

Everyone should know that when you star to gamble your money then you will assume that your money is gone, either you have any luck or not may be we can talk that later but mostly all players will end up losing all of their money unless they can suddenly hit big and withdraw suddenly

About the game, all of these games is the same, some people like slots and some of them like dices. So if any of them just like something they will keep on doing it for sure no matter on which game, it will be just the same
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Everyone should know that when you star to gamble your money then you will assume that your money is gone, either you have any luck or not may be we can talk that later but mostly all players will end up losing all of their money unless they can suddenly hit big and withdraw suddenly

About the game, all of these games is the same, some people like slots and some of them like dices. So if any of them just like something they will keep on doing it for sure no matter on which game, it will be just the same
Yes most of them will lose our money in gambling only the lucky charm will get bags of money from gambling like Yahoo. Cheesy

But I think card games have more addiction than dice and slot games because we spend more time in those games so we are really getting into the games so we can't get out from those games even if we want too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:25:57 AM

it is depends on the person some are loosing huge amount of bitcoin but for them it is a small amount , some like him he lose 561 bits small amount , maybe he gamble and trying to have a profit with that small amount , it is very impossible with that amount to last and have a good profit .
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

that's what I mean .. and maybe some people here just think luck ,, literally or outline, it's really crucial, but it will be useless when they can not control themselves and just get stuck in the gambling world, ,, but I think bustaddice always give big luck to many players
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 03:22:08 AM by DarkStar_

wtf 561 bit? it seemed a huge amount for her  Grin . I suggest you never try to gamble if you do not understand it because it will be the beginning of your nightmare

it is depends on the person some are loosing huge amount of bitcoin but for them it is a small amount , some like him he lose 561 bits small amount , maybe he gamble and trying to have a profit with that small amount , it is very impossible with that amount to last and have a good profit .

He didn't even lose 561 bits, if you read my post, you'd see that it's 561 bits wagered. He has a whopping 21 bits lost, so if you could do a basic fact check (I linked to his account!) before signature spamming posting, that would be great.

Investors are now positive again!  Cheesy

taking a break - expect delayed responses
mostkey

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:59 PM

Investors are now positive again!  Cheesy

after a few weeks the investor went into failure. may now be a positive start. see the profit growth there. but this still can not provide benefits for them. and probably now almost balanced from the defeat and victory of the players.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Come on Guys pull the rope into our side,Yahoo where are you?Just roll the dice again. Cheesy

Well the investors are now happy and good to see DarkStar_ with cheesy smile on his face. Grin

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

Come on Guys pull the rope into our side,Yahoo where are you?Just roll the dice again. Cheesy

Well the investors are now happy and good to see DarkStar_ with cheesy smile on his face. Grin

If you know yahoo's luck then you know that sooner or later he is going to win everything again. Im sure he will, he has been down alot of time but eventually when he gamble again he will win . If you stay on the site long enough, you might be able to see him in action.  Grin Whale action for the site plus it is amazing how much he had won so far
jrrsparkles

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:57:39 PM

If you know yahoo's luck then you know that sooner or later he is going to win everything again. Im sure he will, he has been down alot of time but eventually when he gamble again he will win . If you stay on the site long enough, you might be able to see him in action.  Grin Whale action for the site plus it is amazing how much he had won so far
I think Yahoo is busy with managing the campaigns almost 90% of the signature campaigns which paying BTC are managed by only Yahoo so he may don't have enough time to roll the dices,but surely we can see that whale in the action when he has free time and will get profits again soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
mostkey

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

bustadice is getting famous. does this make any progress for the site? whether the investor has got a profit? or the players who get big profits? see a lot of money that do roll with large amount. I am very happy to see it. but I do not dare to gamble in the fund; D
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:07:00 PM

whether the investor has got a profit?

Is it that hard to visit the site you advertise? From bustadice.com/invest:

Though the loss would be higher as a commission is taken on each bet, and due to the dilution fee.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
devans (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:04:15 PM

bustabit and bustadice are moving to a new server location in order to alleviate the stability issue that bustabit in particular has had in the recent weeks. The move will hopefully also improve latency on bustabit for North American players. I'll post an update once the migration is complete.
devans (OP)

Activity: 528
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:26:46 PM

The migration of bustadice is complete and bustadice is back online.
mostkey

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

whether the investor has got a profit?

Is it that hard to visit the site you advertise? From bustadice.com/invest:

Though the loss would be higher as a commission is taken on each bet, and due to the dilution fee.
I often forget to open an investor section. and most importantly I just tested how fast the yarn responded to every question.  Grin

and this is proof that this thread is still alive. although there is rarely routine activity here
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

what's going on to bustabit and bustadice???why faucet claims has been eliminated???is daniel getting a bankruptcy???
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

what's going on to bustabit and bustadice???why faucet claims has been eliminated???is daniel getting a bankruptcy???

Probably because Daniel think that faucet serves no purposes at all But for the record I dont think that he is in bankruptcy or anything like that . Both bustabit and bustadice site's is in profit , he probably has alot of stake in the bankroll and not to mention the commission as well so he is very far from your accuse of being bankrupt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: