Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: RIPPLE EXPECTED PRICE ON 18/10/2017
20000 SATOSHI - 0 (0%)
0.8606 USD - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE PRICE  (Read 756 times)
AWR40 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:21:32 PM

ON 17TH MAY RIPPLE WAS AT 24000 SATOSHI
CAN IT HIT 20000 SATOSHI ON 18 TH OCTOBER
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

Asking in CAPS doesn't make it happen. The price will go up with the event, however nobody can say how much it will be worth. Just watch the price closely as the event is coming.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:33:54 PM

We need Global cryptocurrencies market to grow up. If bitcoin will grow to about 5000$ than Ripple can reach 20000 satoshi.
Anyway will see what will happen!
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

Asking in CAPS doesn't make it happen. The price will go up with the event, however nobody can say how much it will be worth. Just watch the price closely as the event is coming.

And what is this event that you speak of? I haven't been following Ripple until a couple of days ago. Is there information on their website about this even or in a Slack channel? Thanks in advance!
Str1x

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

And what is this event that you speak of? I haven't been following Ripple until a couple of days ago. Is there information on their website about this even or in a Slack channel? Thanks in advance!

here you go https://ripple.com/insights/news/announcing-swell-by-ripple/

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

give me 1 reason why i must buy ripleshit?  Cheesy
riple centralized coin, not mineable, if developer want to rising marketcap, they are will release new riple  Cheesy
Str1x

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

riple centralized coin, not mineable, if developer want to rising marketcap, they are will release new riple  Cheesy

If you don't believe in it nobody can make you change minds, however i do believe if there are enough banks that will make use of XRP technology. Their invention can beat SWIFT for bank to bank transactions.

keyrun

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

I won't predict for that short time, but after a month, Ripple's price would be way lower than what is now. But guys keep holding, When it's going down you need to buy and hold as it may rise to top someday.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

Ah, thanks for sharing. When I look for an altcoin to invest in, I try to find something that is involved in a practical way to real-world happenings. The blockchain being integrated into the banking system, whether it's a centralized or not, could pay out in spades. Ben Bernanke? Wow, that is pretty impressive. Not that I am a big fan of the guy, but he is a part of the global financial elite. That in itself speaks volumes. I will be keeping an eye on a good entry point for this coin!
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:09:02 PM

The announcement is from 24 Aug so I doubt it would be the cause of increase. But Ripple organisation is quite active so I hope XRP will grow overtime. My only concern is the amount of XRP tokens in total supply (approx 100 billion). So, even if it gets a large chunk of crypto market the token value in itself may not increase many folds. But I am hopeful that will increase and be stable

Note that Ripple as an entity is above & beyond XRP (cryptocurrency)

Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

Thanks for letting us know.
I bought some Ripple in case of a rise in price.
I don't like the concept of Ripple, being centralized however a quick buck is never bad.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:59:00 PM

learn to spell, learn more about ripple
Cicada1033

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

Doesn't change the fact that he is right.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

Ripple is a strange one for me.  I'm keeping a small bite in my portfolio but I don't know what to do with it.  Part of me wants to keep it because of all the backing it has, but then the rational part of me doubts it'll grow in price.  Banks aren't going to allow radical swings in price so what's the value of holding ripple?  What stops banks from dropping more coins if the price starts to climb?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

Yes, they are active but there are many different thoughts about this coin. I personally wouldn't buy it.
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:47 PM

how is he right? each node maintains its own validator list which is managed by independent institutions / 3rd parties... it's theoretically more decentralized than bitcoin as 3 mining pools control over 51% of the hash. you need to learn more too.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:27:22 AM

Their marketcap is already at $8 Billion. They have more coins that are not in circulation right now. I would invest in other altcoins with much better returns than Ripple.
musty97

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:36:20 AM

Ripple and Stellar are good coin with good technology. better than bitcoin as I believe. the only thing. it is not decentralized. 1 Out of 10000000000 point
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

Ripple price in the next 7 days i predict the range is between 0.175 - 0.22. Ripple is in good performance f4om the beginning of this year. The development also run in. But what i dont like about ripple is centralized coin. When the coin back by company it is like centralized.
louisMTV

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:58:37 PM

Its going to moon again soon!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: