Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading alt coins. Best platform.  (Read 547 times)
bitcoinfactory (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:36:14 PM

Hey everyone,

So I've been looking at some of the smaller coins and they can have huge swings in price, does anyone know a platform that allows trading all or most of these coins?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:40:53 PM

Hey everyone,

So I've been looking at some of the smaller coins and they can have huge swings in price, does anyone know a platform that allows trading all or most of these coins?

Thanks

The best altcoin exchanges are both

http://Bittrex.com // http://Poloniex.com , but they only list coins which have a serious team behind them.

If you're looking for more low tier altcoins / newer altcoins / memecoins / shitcoins i would recommend to use https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/

Yobit also has a lot of those lower tier altcoins, but there have been some problems with the support of their site lately.

Ofcourse use these sites at your own risk.

There's a good variety of exchanges here aswell https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:41:54 PM

currently im trading at hitbtc, its good exchanger too, with tradingview chart, so very usefull
thoham

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

Best platform for exchanging for now is Poloniex , Bittrex with Margin lend but i suggest you not to use that option if you're really not an expert in trading, cause it can hurt your capital really much if you're not success. The next one is liqui.io with variety potiental coins that maybe can make you be consider for a long time. Last one i want to introduce to you is kraken with the outstanding option is the autobuy one which can make you earn really good profit.
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:52:10 AM

Bittrex is very reliable and a great exchange, so is Poloniex.  The problem with these 2 exchanges is that they might not have any of the newer tokens/coins listed and you might have to go to some of the smaller exchanges to trade them.  HitBTC and Binance are also good exchanges with a lot of the new tokens.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:01:37 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks

Bittrex will be one of the best among others since they had less restrictions regarding on our trades,deposits and withdrawals, and bittrex is apparently trusted since they had been trusted by so many people around the globe. But you can try the other good selection site like liqui,cryptopia,novaexchange and also with livecoin.
bummm

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

You can try new decentralised crypto exchange - etherdelta!
And more decentralised exchanges is comings. This is our future in crypto world!
anggriani

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:30:06 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks
coin what do you mean?
not all coins exist in the exchanger, for new coins are usually only available in etherdelta, liqui, yobit and livecoin, but the trading volume is not yet high. bittrex and poloniex are also good and safe to trade. before you trade you can see in coinmarketcap and search coin which you will exchange already available in exchanger where.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

No matter how any of these centralized platforms may seem to perform, with attractive prices and fees, and amazing range of coins, you must be careful never to rely on only one as the best. Spread out your coins over at least four or five platforms. If any one of them goes down, or disappears with your coins, at least you would have lost only 20% or 25% of your holdings (depending on how many platforms you divide across). Learn your lesson from the mistakes of others. Do not think one is the best and stick to it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pambud

Activity: 360

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:50:27 PM

Hey everyone,

Thanks

You can't trade all coin in one exchange especially the new coin you can check it out here https://coinmarketcap.com/ , I think the best exchange for trading is Bittrex and Poloniex they had been trusted by so many people around the globe.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:56:32 PM

I'm using hitbct, novaexchange  and etherdelta for small coins. Usually those are 3 where coins are listed first and fast.
If you are looking for specific coin, you could always check https://coinmarketcap.com/ for info on which exchange is listed.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
christianBALE1

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:17:21 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks

for trading blockchain.info and bittrex is the best wallets for investing. this wallet had more security so once try and check this wallet and invest in to this wallet. generally most of the people tryting to use this wallet its security is high. and next it is easy to use no one can hack this wallet. exchanging of coins is very easy to use. so once you have to try this wallet most useful to you.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:40:37 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks

Novaexchange and cryptopia are the exchange sites where most exaggerated pumps happen. But unfortunately, nova is temporary closing for now but they said they'll be back sooner in 2018. Yobit has most of the coins but mostly scamcoins.
bitbitP

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:31:13 AM

Best places to buy cryptos: Binance, Hitbtc, OKEx, Coinbene

Coinbene currently runs an offer on PMA tokens, ends tomorrow morning, with 0% commission fees on PMA/ETH
tumiswaluh
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

i prefer gate.io are the best for you , they have listed a lot of token & coins there, and trading requirement really small, hopefully it will help you.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks

If you are looking for the platform that allows trading all of the coins (Top coins and shitcoins), you can try this exchanges:

1. https://novaexchange.com/markets/
2. https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/
3. https://www.coinexchange.io/
4. https://yobit.net/en/
5. https://mercatox.com/

Sometimes, I always saw a new coins/tokens (probably a new shitcoins) listed on these exchanges...
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

You should check out coinex. I have had a great experience for some time now and they keep adding great features day in day out to make the platfrom better.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

if you want to see weak new coins that you can see in cryptopia, there are lots of new coins, whereas if you are looking for a new token, you can see in the decentralized Ethereum Token Exchange

DonTsTop

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

I believe the best platform to trade altcoin are
bittrex
poloniex
binance or
hitbtc.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:35:08 AM

Hey everyone,

Thanks
There are many exchange out there that allowed you to trade your tokens with popular coins like bitcoin and ethereum.  Most of the tokens can be trade in etherdelta and idex.  I think hitbtc is one of the Best place you can trade your tokens too.
I believe the best platform to trade altcoin are
bittrex
poloniex
binance or
hitbtc.
yes, this are the most popular one one but not the best platforms.  You only get good place to trade the new tokens and coins at the decentralized exchange.
I'm using hitbct, novaexchange  and etherdelta for small coins. Usually those are 3 where coins are listed first and fast.
If you are looking for specific coin, you could always check https://coinmarketcap.com/ for info on which exchange is listed.
Etherdelta though traders see it as a dumping ground for bounties hunters but I think it provides us an opportunity to sell our tokens before listed in big exchange.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: