Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:19:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-09-30] China Is Going To Regulate Cryptocurrencies  (Read 4976 times)
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

It's possible limited services will return but for now they're on their way to being dead meat and staying that way.
Important thing is that the market doesn't care anymore about what's happening in China, and that's how it should be. For years they have been an obstacle where each time the price shoots up, they ruin everything.

It's time for the market to move forward and stop focusing on just one country, especially when you consider that the Asian crypto market counts more important players, and these are actually contributing with growth.

Chances are definitely there that Chinese exchanges will return in whatever form or shape, but I prefer them to stay offline rather than coming back at some point ~ what isn't there can't cause any further problems. Smiley

We have the same feeling towards China on cryptocurrency. China has been an obstacle -- a BIG obstacles for that matter -- in the development and growth of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I am not saying that we should not welcome China if ever they really want to return to the cryptocurrency market but we just hope that they should behave this time by  coming up with clear stand on many matters once and for all so there would be no continuing confusions and speculations on what they really want to happen.

The world of Bitcoin can all live and prosper without China...that is a fact! and they should known that...any country should know that actually!
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

There is an unsubstantiated rumor that China may make an announcement October 10th regarding Bitcoin regulation.

Again, this could be complete bullshit, but there's been a few mentions of it in the circles I travel.

Just another iron on the fire to keep track of.

If it is true, and China only put the brakes on to assess the situation - to later allow exchanges to operate under new guidelines - then we are going to see a monster fucking rally.

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

Our friends the Chinese regulators, always full of surprise.

I have been living in Asia for 15+ years, some of these in China. Say what you want about them, the people in the CPC (communist party) are smart and know what they want for their country, even beyond the 4 or 5 years Western democracies usually focus on. Chinese society is full of tech savvy and -hungry folks, I welcome the regulatory measures and hope that - once regulated - Chinese money comes rushing back into BTC and we see a monster bull.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:28:07 AM

After so many bad news and rumours circulating around in this forum. A well detailed news confirmed that bitcoin in China will be regulated and not be banned. It might be one of the reason of the bull run this few days now. It is a much waited response from all the uncertainty and doubts of how bitcoin will sustained its position on top of the market. I’m still hoping for Chinese bitcoin community to be successful in they’re campaign to fight for a better regulated centralized cryptocurrency.

This maybe the reason that we are seeing a spike in the price lately. At least the Chinese bitcoin community has hope and something to hold at this very moment. If I'm a Chinese, I will be nervous as well. But this news will be very welcoming because they have at least live to see another day in trading.

I still doubt that this would be the last issue this Chinese government will implement, as long as they can’t control even a fraction of the world bitcoin community they will never stop and never give up. They don’t need such attention for the only purpose of regulating, they’re aiming something big and we must be vigilant about. It was not the first and certainly not the end that they will used to forced they’re relevance on Blockchain technology. They want to have it and make it they’re own. I hope im exaggerating but china is giving the signs.
dacsee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:02:50 AM

Chinese media Jinse.com reported that regulators will issue laws to regulate virtual currencies on October 1, 2017. Jinse states that the cryptocurrency rules has included in the "General Principles of the Civil Law of the People’s Republic of China", - the legislation, which adopted on March 15, 2017...

Read more https://bit.news/eng/china-wants-regulate-cryptocurrencies/

Very interesting area, and compliance will help all legitimate companies move forward.
GetBABB

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 12:52:08 PM

Has anyone seen confirmation of the new cryptocurrency regulation by Chinese authorities?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: