Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:41:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The HIDDEN GEM FOR 2018  (Read 12510 times)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:39:31 PM

Of these four coins the best will be SNT for me, but i recommend you look on Kyber because can take big piece of the market
Collectorcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:06:51 PM

We would always recommend CLC or Collectorcoin but then you could say we are being biased.

If you are looking for Altcoins already out then I would go with CLC, ETN or something similar.

If you are looking for something New and Cutting Edge. I would check out Sparks

You can actually get 100 Sparks for Free just for joining and start earning. Daily.

https://SparksToken.com
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:08:33 PM

Im considering these coins : SONM , SNT , XBY , SHIFT.
which coins do you guys think can never buy again this cheap next year ? Share your opinions thanks !

XBY is the best choice from your list,,
and i think the price of XBY is undervalued for now

Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:10:40 PM

SONM playing weird. The holders has around 300% loss in terms of BTC compared to its ATH BTC value.

Let's see what this promising Russian team achieve next weeks! It needs better exchanges first. Liqui is very trashy. Binance is very good with its high trade volume. But there is almost no trade in HitBTC interestingly.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:08:07 PM

SONM playing weird. The holders has around 300% loss in terms of BTC compared to its ATH BTC value.

Let's see what this promising Russian team achieve next weeks! It needs better exchanges first. Liqui is very trashy. Binance is very good with its high trade volume. But there is almost no trade in HitBTC interestingly.

everlasting glory to BInance... while HitBtc i dont really like very much... not much liquidity for many many tokens..
and also the trollbox is annoying... stupid messages over and over...

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Nascor

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

SOMN is interesting, they basically want to create a supercomputer by having several nodes connected to one another, this will help people "lease" computing power and do all sort of things (graphic designing, rendering, difficult calculations that require a lot of processing power, statistical models etc.) it's a great sector to be involved in but there is so much competition from other coins that are offering something similar, SOMN has in my opinion come a bit late to the party and it might find it difficult to gain some of that market share. It is however backed by a capable team and they do seem like they know what they are doing/talking about, I'm overal optimistic about the project but would closely monitor the competition if I was holding a significant stack.
Shazux

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

I'm going with LINK. I think now is a great entry for long term HODL and once it moves it will moon. Also Waves should finally make some movement although it's not that "hidden".
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:51:21 PM

Qtum, IOTA, Golem, Pivx are few of my top choice for 2018 but I'm assuming bitcoin price rises as well. else my opinion might change a tad bit.  Cheesy

Neo can also cross $50 in coming year but we'll see. Currently I'm more worried about end of the year crash.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

I think for me it will be Minexcoin, Kickcoin, Aventus, Etp.
These are coin to look out in 2018.
Specially i have to mention Minexcoin.
I know few people have heard about these coins.
But I always attract to undervalued coins because undervalued coin have the opportunity to grow more than the established coins.
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:39:29 AM

2018 will be the year of ardor/Ignis.
Official mainnet will be launched at it should get the biggest platform...regarding its technical basics.

Just see how ETH now is trying to copy the child chain idea after its bloating like crazy.
Thought trying to sell it as their own idea now...
Nathan047

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

STRATIS , its not even hidden to everyone , but x100 potential you know  Smiley
  dreaming is free.. but are you aware how much has risen STRAT sinco ICO? more than 46.000%.. yes.. i write it correctly.. so think about this word: overvalue
anyway i have a few tokens, but this is not a big bet for me
Yea, I agree with ChiNgadOr. If a new coin rises quickly it's bound to fall quickly soon after, because most all new coins have nothing but hype to back them up (yes there may be a few coins that have something special but the vast majority don't).

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

My top choice would be Neblio.  It touched the cmc top 100 for a bit but then fell off and I would consider it hidden still.  They’re already ahead of their roadmap and should have a huge year in 2018. 
FleventyFive

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Pegascoin (PGC) is going to soar. Their Depository on blockchain system test went smoothly, next month the entire system will roll out.
TokenSchmoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:27:04 PM

It's not really hidden but amazingly undervalued still...its STELLAR XLM!!! This is going to be huge in 2018.
Recent news of collaboration with IBM is just the start. It has real world use case and there is serious momentum gathering behind the scenes here.
Of course, do your research and follow it closely. It has had a few small pumps recently but for 2018 I think this one is a no-brainer (as much as there can be a no-brainer in crypto!!! Haha)

I have switched my altfolio to 90% XLM now
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

There is a pyramid of hierarchy in cryptocurrencies that is now widely accepted in the industry.
The foundation consists of mineable coins that have their own algorithm, blockchain, widespread community and functionality (like store of value).
The middle ground are coins that serve as an enabling platform where other tokens can be launched, or coins that are designed for a very specific and unique purpose like complete anonymity, full stealth, etc.
Finally at the top, and this is the most unstable group, are utility tokens, cryptos designed on the foundation of other platforms like ETH, NEO, etc. and that mainly serve to be used as currency under a specific circumstances, like on a certain platform, market, or for games, etc.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:48:42 AM

My top choice would be Neblio.  It touched the cmc top 100 for a bit but then fell off and I would consider it hidden still.  They’re already ahead of their roadmap and should have a huge year in 2018. 
Regretted selling my NEBs couple of months back. Now painfully buying back at every single dip
JanEmil

Activity: 2338
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 10:51:25 AM

Plexcoin (plx)
Had a very bad start. People was selling cheap.
Now all problems look like they are solve. Price go up every time I look.

viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:53 AM

Well, the one obvious answer is OMG!

MTH - it may take few more months before take off
XBY/ Shift - if both are taking off on 2018 thats well and good, I am not super positive with the date. But definitely great projects

I suggest you to have a look on NXS, Sys too

OMG may have chance,
I am not that sure to buy lots of it now.

NXS may be good choice too.
XSPEC is the best anonymous coin, I would keep more
harri74

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

I would strongly recommend you to keep an eye on Atlant Wink

Fingers crossed for Atlant. Maybe medium to long term but i think its going to moon.
p2607

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

So many tokens and coins mentioned here..  Dunno which  to follow again Sad

Because people just name coins they own...

Look into BitBay and SHIFT: Products with ACTUAL usecases.

SHIFT can go x50 once their Phantom product is released. Look into it, it's revolutionary. The new internet!
BitBay is the new way of trading in the future. It competes with Amazon and eBay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: