Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The HIDDEN GEM FOR 2018  (Read 12510 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:30:05 AM

Keep your eyes on ethereum, you see what happen to the BTC fomo rally, I am sure it will happen to Ethereum in the near future, maybe during the first quarter of 2018. Ethereum is going to release a lot of news and update, the price is already at 500$. I am sure it will be at 1000$ soon maybe before end of the year

I don't think you can still call ethereum a gem a gain, he must be looking for coins like NEO that move from less than a Dollar to $50, that is more than 50X return, project like DNT 13X in a month, Ethereumis close to $500 even at $2000 it is just 4x ROI
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:45:32 AM

Keep your eyes on ethereum, you see what happen to the BTC fomo rally, I am sure it will happen to Ethereum in the near future, maybe during the first quarter of 2018. Ethereum is going to release a lot of news and update, the price is already at 500$. I am sure it will be at 1000$ soon maybe before end of the year

ya i think ETH is gonna come out strong in 2018 as well.
My big pick for 2018 is LBRY. its at a nice low price, and they JUST announced coming out of beta, 5k easy soon, from there who knows?
Mining my ass of while network diff is low hehe

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:11 AM

The biggest issues with almost all crypto is getting mass adoption and utility. Binance really does answer all those questions. I've pitched Binance coin to a bunch of non-crypto people and I've yet to have a single person who isn't ready to jump on it. They are in their testing phase for decentralized exchange. In my opinion, Binance marketcap is still very small compare to other useless crypto like Dogecoin or MonaCoin
fredericos

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

Phore, an amazing PIVX fork.
Releasing a marketplace in december.
Supply is very low since people are really getting alot of masternodes.
Once news this will be going strong.

stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

The biggest issues with almost all crypto is getting mass adoption and utility. Binance really does answer all those questions. I've pitched Binance coin to a bunch of non-crypto people and I've yet to have a single person who isn't ready to jump on it. They are in their testing phase for decentralized exchange. In my opinion, Binance marketcap is still very small compare to other useless crypto like Dogecoin or MonaCoin

This is a smart idea because binance has real users on their platform and it gives 50% discount for exchange fee for the people paying the fee with bnb tokens. This shows lots of people buy bnb tokens really to have discounted fee rate.
cau

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:39:28 PM

QRL, XBY, ALQO and Phore
shillberting

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:02:21 PM

One coin that isn't a hidden gem but is going to have a good 2018 is TenX. A coin that is kind of hidden as of late that will also have a big 2018 for me is Mothership. Also in general I think altcoins will have a big 2018 because given all the money that has come into the market recently I think BTC dominance will ease up a bit in the new year but those are my front runners for doing best.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:09:32 AM

The lis of hiden gem in 2018 if bitcoin or ethereum does not crash are :
1. Exscudo
2. Crypterium
3. Genesis vision
4. Litecoin

I prefer exscudo for platform coin and crypterium for erc 20 token.  I really like both because exacudo have a decentralised exchanger and crypterium for using it daily basis.
jasong

Activity: 120

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 04:56:31 AM

Hands down hidden gems will be
1. GZR
2. EOS
3. ENJ
4 ETH

Now, considering these are all erc20, what do you think of what we’ve seen from CryptoKitties contesting the network?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptokitties-cryptocatastrophe-viral-kitties-cause-180100270.html

Razzeli

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:17:56 AM

My personal picks for hidden gems for the 2018 are:

1. Phore
2. Xtrabytes
3. Dragonchain
4. Elixir
5. Gulden (Yeah, not that hidden but expect a lot)
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

hidden gem is ... Komodo Smiley and Universa
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

My personal picks for hidden gems for the 2018 are:

1. Phore
2. Xtrabytes
3. Dragonchain
4. Elixir
5. Gulden (Yeah, not that hidden but expect a lot)

I'm glad more people are spotting and talking about Xtrabytes these days. I saw its potential from the beginning. What people don't understand is that its basically EOS but before them on development, better consensus system completely unique and is only 20m MC compared to 2billion for EOS and EOS hasn't even finished making more coins yet. XBY is the easiest ROI there is at the moment.
itsjhony

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

i think 2018 will belong to:

OMG
LISK
ETH
XRP
NEO
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

I think there are 2 somewhat hidden gems for 2018: Aventus and Hive. These coins are partnering up and opening their way. Their general development teams are awesome and they ptarget real life use.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:41:04 PM

For me it's IOTA, Ripple, and Einsteinium. Consider IOTA alone with just $4.30 per token and ridiculously claims the 4th spot in the cryptoworld as to market capital with $11,962,208,888 just next to Bitcoin Cash which is really a good sign that this altcoin can be a diamond just starting to shine.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:11 PM

1. GZR
2. EOS
3. ENJ
4 ETH

Now, considering these are all erc20, what do you think of what we’ve seen from CryptoKitties contesting the network?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptokitties-cryptocatastrophe-viral-kitties-cause-180100270.html
Neither ETH nor EOS is hidden gem. You may call them undervalued but not "hidden gem".
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:13:33 PM

1. GZR
2. EOS
3. ENJ
4 ETH

Neither ETH nor EOS is hidden gem. You may call them undervalued but not "hidden gem".

I do think that ETH is really not a hidden gem. For me it is not even a gem as it does has its own issues. Though compared to bitcoin, this would be much preferable for me for its low transaction fees. I also agree when you said that Ethereum is undervalued. It needs more investors.
hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:18:50 PM

Take a look at WINGS! They are going to release the Beta (Jan 2018) and the platform will be even faster. In addition, the rewards from forecasting ICOs are not bad at all. The market cap is low at the moment, this project can be the real hidden gem for 2018.
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

Bitcoin is a gem for all next 20-30 years Cool but in 2018 we should surprise the good altcoins..
bestofbritish96

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:58:08 AM

Im considering these coins : SONM , SNT , XBY , SHIFT.
which coins do you guys think can never buy again this cheap next year ? Share your opinions thanks !

When governments start to move to legislate against Crypto (and people realise what is happening) I would say something like XSPEC would be one to watch.

I can't see it going 100x but 10x would be fairly easy to do if it was adopted as a darknet currency.

I don't follow block-chain based exchanges but I would also say IFT which acts as a single pane of glass into potentially normal exchanges and block-chain based exchanges would also be one to watch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: