Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When should we buy and sell?  (Read 2745 times)
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

When should we buy? The practice of everyone here is to buy those coins that are on dip and just to make sure we shouldn't know if that's the dip.

And when it comes to selling, we must sell when the price was at the very top of the chart and don't be too greedy as if you are expecting higher price or else you'll miss out selling it earlier.

Yes.The basic principles of trading any altcoin is, sell the coin ,when the price of coin reaches maximum and brought as much as you can ,when the price of coin is low or dig to low value. Selling will not make you lose.Only panic Selling, when the price fluctuates .To survive, avoid of panic selling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

When should we buy? The practice of everyone here is to buy those coins that are on dip and just to make sure we shouldn't know if that's the dip.

And when it comes to selling, we must sell when the price was at the very top of the chart and don't be too greedy as if you are expecting higher price or else you'll miss out selling it earlier.

Yes.The basic principles of trading any altcoin is, sell the coin ,when the price of coin reaches maximum and brought as much as you can ,when the price of coin is low or dig to low value. Selling will not make you lose.Only panic Selling, when the price fluctuates .To survive, avoid of panic selling.

But the challenge here is we don't know when that will be maximum price that an alt coin will be or bitcoin too. You have the right to predict and sell at those moments.

What's the best thing to do is to buy when you think you are able and do have a budget for it, because you only don't buy because you want to but there's a reason behind it.

Taking up the advantage when there's something negative in the market is the best thing you have to do.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

It’s a big rule in trading of bitcoin that if you want trading in bitcoin  then you should follow the updated bitcoin rate graph whenever the rate of bitcoin is falling then you need to buy more and more graph while whenever if the rate of bitcoin is increasing then you need to sale more and more bitcoin which will give more profit.
Buy low sell high simple is that just follow this rule you will get more than your expectations and also there will be a lot of revenue for you in the pump time, usually investor waits for the major dump to occur so that they can enhance their wallet with some no of bitcoin and then they hold till the pump and then they find what they were waiting for.
This is the most successful rule of the crypto world. If you want to be millionaire with bitcoin or any other currency, you need to follow this credo strictly. As far as buying bitcoin is concerned, no matter at which price you buy it you are surely going to make profit because we all know that bitcoin keeps on increasing in value all the time and the future of bitcoin is as bright as the sun of July.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:21:40 PM

You can share what you know?
As far as I know, anytime you could sell and buy bitcoins but it is better to sell bitcoins at high price and buy bitcoins at low price, by that way you could earn a higher profit. But I prefer to hold my coins for the future because I do believe that someday it will become enormous.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JOSE2014

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:09:22 PM

As far as I know, anytime you could sell and buy bitcoins but it is better to sell bitcoins at high price and buy bitcoins at low price, by that way you could earn a higher profit. But I prefer to hold my coins for the future because I do believe that someday it will become enormous.

You need to sell and buy the bitcoin. You will know the bitcoin process and prices information it will give the prices information. So you get the bitcoin prices information and you will know the bitcoin high or low. The bitcoin is the future so you will know the prices bum and dum it must. If need to check the price use the wallet. it will get the price.
family934

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

It’s a big rule in trading of bitcoin that if you want trading in bitcoin  then you should follow the updated bitcoin rate graph whenever the rate of bitcoin is falling then you need to buy more and more graph while whenever if the rate of bitcoin is increasing then you need to sale more and more bitcoin which will give more profit.
Buy low sell high simple is that just follow this rule you will get more than your expectations and also there will be a lot of revenue for you in the pump time, usually investor waits for the major dump to occur so that they can enhance their wallet with some no of bitcoin and then they hold till the pump and then they find what they were waiting for.
In the field bitcoin you can buy and sell at any time because the price of bitcoin is varying and mostly the price is increasing so if you buy today then it will give more profit when price is increased from today rate. But the best way is that you can keep update bitcoin graph when it fall then you can start buying and when it up you can start selling.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:36:02 AM

In my opinion, I think the first thing that you should do is to keep an eye on the market, always have an idea of which coins are pumping and which ones are dumping. I usually use the strategy of buying low and selling high, and it works. You must have your own strategy and at the same time be smart.
Buy low sell high that’s the thumb rule to get success in bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies, one should keep keen eye on price charts and pump and dumps are occurring time by time and one who are more aware to the dumps they buy in that that because prices are low at that time and then they sell when price reaches at highest level and this make huge profit.
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:41:43 AM

If you check a diagram with the price range of lets say BTC you will see peaks and valleys one after another coming from time to time, but in the big picture  you will see growth. These mean that BTC price nay fluctuate, sometimes a lot, but generally is a solid investment. So, you only have to decide to get in the game when the price is low and sell when it is up high. The above apply to almost every coin and if you get the hang of it you can apply it when exchanging between crypto currency.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:13:22 AM

There is no hard and fast rule for that. The general rule is, buy at dips and sell at high. However, you need to track the market very closely before you know when to buy and when to sell. There is no rule or checklist which can tell you the exact time. That comes with experience. Also patience is a must have quality for any trader. If you are new in trading, try youtube. Lots of videos are available to learn trading. Start with small amount and as you grow confidence, gradually increase the amount.

Very accurate! I would also add the following: never trust people on the internet telling you X coin is going to pump/dump you might get burned. You have to use your guts to determine when is the right time to get in/get out
Investor who is investing in coins must have to build his own strategy at day first because people are not keen to see you gaining profit so this is the right thing that work according to your strategy and never listen to other people and just see the market rates and trends of people toward the coin you will automatically learn when to sell and when to buy.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:14:03 AM

When the dip is a good time to buy, and then you can wait for a good enough time to get you a good moment to sell, so you need a long time to sell, it does not matter if you want to get a better profit.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:37:33 AM

the easiest way to earn many money is buy when the price is low and sell if the price goes up. Many people are making many profits by doing that simple technique. You can use that technique for you to able to earn money.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

I think we should buy when the market shows signs of increasing and Bitcoin prices are not much fluctuate at that time because if the Bitcoin price tends to increase, it is best not to trade because you may encounter a low price than

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:47:27 AM

I think we should buy when the market shows signs of increasing and Bitcoin prices are not much fluctuate at that time because if the Bitcoin price tends to increase, it is best not to trade because you may encounter a low price than
Infact trading at this point in time is a very risky move, the volatility at this level is still not certain where it wants to gear towards, but ine way or the other there will be a huge movement soon and the little $300 changes for a while now wont be for too long. It is just best to play safe and hold at this point, then check when the coast is clear to start making decisions whether to buy or sell.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

Experience when I buy when the price is the lowest, and sell when the price is at its highest level. Like the example yesterday I bought for $4681 and I sell it when the price reaches $5459 so you will get a good profit, only you are in demand to be able to see the market situation.
Sure, you have made some profit and this is only good for someone who is trading often anyway.
However, remember that it is easy to sell at highs  but you also have to understand that it is possible after selling, the demand will keep increasing and the bullish trend may not quickly stop and it is good to know when to get in back at that point, most especially if a resistance line is breached.
enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

There's no rule that tells you specifically when to buy or when to sell your bitcoins. It's all up to you, if you feel you've made enough profit from the market then fine you can pull out of the market or if the loses are becoming unbearable ( it all depends on what you want and the benchmark you set for your profits).

konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:52:33 PM

You should always have a system, always have a plan when trading. Are you scalping or day trading. Do you plan to buy and hold. Trading is not that easy specially if you do not have a strategy. Know first what is your plan before learning to buy and sell.
I strongly agree with what you think about it because there is no point at all if we bought a lot of the type of coins but very difficult to redeem the same time when the price from experience increase in.I recommend if you want to do first trade must have the ability of a more mature first supay earn up to.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:57:00 PM

There's no rule that tells you specifically when to buy or when to sell your bitcoins. It's all up to you, if you feel you've made enough profit from the market then fine you can pull out of the market or if the loses are becoming unbearable ( it all depends on what you want and the benchmark you set for your profits).

If you are holding bitcoins and if price starts declining then should have patience to hold it till the price is recover as if you sell when price is low then it will be an unprofitable move to make and in altcoins sell it as soon as its giving you some profits instead of holding it too long.
Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:15:11 PM

I think we should buy as soon as the price of Bitcoin is down and all altcoin will certainly be lightly pumped and we should sell it immediately if the price of Bitcoin increases for a short time because all the altcoin are due Bitcoin prices decided
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:36:41 PM

I think we should buy as soon as the price of Bitcoin is down and all altcoin will certainly be lightly pumped and we should sell it immediately if the price of Bitcoin increases for a short time because all the altcoin are due Bitcoin prices decided

The price of bitcoin is too high now so its not the right time to get into bitcoins and we should wait for the price to drop but if you are looking to invest in altcoins then this is the best time to do so as all coins are in red zone and if you invest now then in next couple of months you will be making good profits from it.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:14:44 AM

For now you have great opportunity to buy altcoin  as there price have decreased from their general trend.as hype of bitcoin gold is on whales are dumping the altcoin ,its great if you buy them as soon as hype is over their price will recover thus giving you profit.
It is a really great opportunity and I am sure most of the altcoins I have saved up now at the extreme lower dips will even give me more profit when they get pumped back up than the BCG which I don’t even know its fate yet and I am sure it will dumped pretty bad. Once the whole fork is over, then we will start having a nice ride for most of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: