Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Covesting - copy-trading platform  (Read 360 times)
Covesting (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 04:32:24 PM

Covesting is an upcoming ICO. That's is going to be a copy-trading platform. As a trading discussion threat, we are interested to know from you as a trader what features do you want to see in this project?

Licensed DLT services provider and trading software development company. Check out Covesting Module on PrimeXBT Trading Platform!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoTraderFun

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:43:21 PM

It seems a good project, as a trader, I will be interested in the opportunity to leverage my own capital with investor's money.
S-Jenkins

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:37:49 PM

How about being newbie-friendly? Will I be able to use your platform if I have no knowledge of trading?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:06:48 PM

Is this a platform for forex or bitcoin and altcoin trading? Never heard theres an exchange site with copy trading in Crypto position. If Covesting allows copying of crypto position then it might be a boom on its launch.

Covesting is an upcoming ICO. That's is going to be a copy-trading platform. As a trading discussion threat, we are interested to know from you as a trader what features do you want to see in this project?
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Yes, it is for forex or for altcoin trading? If it is for forex, let me tell you that a lot of brokers already have that option to copy the trades from other profesional traders, like eToro, whaleclub, and so many others, you should try to be more original in order to develop those kind of things.
but if it is for altcoin trading, then it would be nice, but it is difficult to realize because most of them are anonymous and we dont even know who is the real trader, so you will need a lot of luck in order to develop those things.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

I would really like it if you could break down the traders past trades in to data/statistics such as the average length of their trades and the percentage of which return a profit.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

I would really like it if you could break down the traders past trades in to data/statistics such as the average length of their trades and the percentage of which return a profit.

I'm not affiliated with Covesting, but as I see from their recent blog post https://medium.com/@Covesting/sneak-peek-at-the-covesting-platform-f976e0b9a5a4 this functional is being implemented. Hope that we'll see it in MVP.

Oh, that is great, for me it is important to know all of the information rather than just ROI or something similar, I want to know how long my money will be tied up for and what is the risk associated.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
faimloup

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

Yes, would be very interested in this if you make a user friendly platform. I like the look of the beta screenshots, when do you envisage opening a beta/demo?

Covesting (OP)

Activity: 65

Bringing copy-trading to the cryptocurrency market

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:41:38 AM

Yes, would be very interested in this if you make a user friendly platform. I like the look of the beta screenshots, when do you envisage opening a beta/demo?
MVP version release on 20th November, Beta release Feb 2018

Licensed DLT services provider and trading software development company. Check out Covesting Module on PrimeXBT Trading Platform!
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:01:32 AM

Is this a platform for forex or bitcoin and altcoin trading? Never heard theres an exchange site with copy trading in Crypto position. If Covesting allows copying of crypto position then it might be a boom on its launch.

It's for cryptocurrency only and you are right, it's going to be a boom! Wink
Since the time this concept of crypto currency was introduced to this world, we are experiencing lot more things happening around us. The way bitcoin and all other crypto currencies which are there in the world of crypto currency are making their name is a proof of this thing that they are going to have a very bright future. This idea of copy-trading platform is really a good idea and it will help the investors of bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: