Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 11:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Doubler - The first Bitcoin Trusted Duplicator in 24h !  (Read 633 times)
Joesph Bratcher CEO (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:57:02 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 05:18:56 PM by Joesph Bratcher CEO

BTCDOUBLER

Get rich instantly,
    get part to a fast way of doubling your bitcoins in 24
    hours taking advantage of the newest investments as a profit.

Double your BTC in 24 hours. With Bitcoin-Fast You will get
    an automatic (instant) payment every single hour, total of 100 payments and your initial investment is doubled.

HTTPS://BTCDOUBLER.CF
    _______________________________________________________________________________ ___

Questions from our Satisfied Customers.

Why invest with Bitcoin?
    When you invest with Bitcoin, there are multiple benefits:
    Transparency (you stay completely anonymous).
    Easy to make transactions with low fee’s.
    Bitcoin is constantly growing in volume and price, so while you are multiplying your BTC it’s value is growing as well.
    How do you double my bitcoins?
    Our automated system gathers information from the blockchain transfers and cryptocurrency exchanges to study and predict the bitcoin price, our servers open and close thousands of transactions per minute, analyzing the price difference and transaction fees, and use that information to generate profit.
    Is your system and website safe?
    Our data centers are located on multiple locations around the world to make sure that our system has 100% uptime with zero chance for a transaction to fail. Our webiste is CDN powered, SSL secured and protected against DDoS attacks to make sure that your stay on our website is completely safe.
    How long does it usually take to receive doubled bitcoins?
    We pay to you 20% every hour for 10 hours.
    Which BTC address should I use to make an investment?
    You should ONLY use the BTC address given on the investment page to make a deposit.
    What are the investment limits?
    There is a 0.02 BTC minimum and 10 BTC maximum limit for investments on bitcoin doubler.
    Why is there a 0.02 BTC minimum and 10 BTC maximum?
    The 0.02 BTC minimum is defined to make sure that our system is able to double your investment because of the transaction fees. The 10 BTC maximum is defined to make sure that our system is able to double your investment because of the low volume on some exchanges that our system uses to make transactions.
    Can I make more than one investment?
    Yes, you can make as many investments as you like.
    Is my investment going to appear in the most recent transactions table?
    Yes, your investment will appear after 2 confirmations from the network.
    I don't have any BTC and I am wandering where can I buy it?
    There are various places where you can buy Bitcoins but we at Bitcoin Doubler recommend the following two:
    Buy Bitcoins using Credit / Debit card with CoinMama.
    Buy Bitcoins using PayPal, Skrill, Bank Transfers, in person or using other options with LocalBitcoins.
    _______________________________________________________________________________ ___

WE ARE EXPERT !INNOVATIVE & AUTOMATED BITCOIN PLATFORM !
    btcdoubler.cf is a fully automated bitcoin doubler platform operating with no human intervention, aside from regular
    server maintenance. Take full advantage of our powerful and high frequency investment platform. Our automated system
    gathers information from the blockchain transfers and cryptocurrency exchanges to study and predict the bitcoin price,
    our servers open and close thousands of transactions per minute, analyzing the price difference and transaction fees,
    and use that information to generate profit. Our data centers are located on multiple locations around the world to make
    sure that our system has 100% uptime with zero chance for a transaction to fail.
    How To Start ?
    • ① Enter your Bitcoin adderess where to receive profit and press the "INVEST NOW" Button at the top of the site.
    • ② Personal wallet will be generated for you, choose the amount and deposit funds to it, the minimum is 0.02 BTC
    • ③ Congratulations! Now you will receive profit instantly every hour for the next 24 hours and your investment is doubled.
    sammyp

Activity: 854
    Merit: 100

View Profile
    October 06, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

this is so attractive

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
    The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
    │     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
    Fortify
    Legendary

Activity: 2758
    Merit: 1198

View Profile
    October 07, 2017, 09:26:46 AM

You are a scammer preying on peoples greed. You will never see your money again if you send it to the owner of this website. It should be clear, since this user is a newbie with no reputation but some people might believe it. If someone could double their money every 24 hours, why would they ever share it with anybody? It makes no sense if you think about it logically.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
    ████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
    ████████▌███▐████
    ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
    ████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
    LLBIT|
    4,000+ GAMES
    ███████████████████
    ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
    ████████▀▄▀██░░░███
    ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
    ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
    ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
    ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    █████████
    ▀████████
    ░░▀██████
    ░░░░▀████
    ░░░░░░███
    ▄░░░░░███
    ▀█▄▄▄████
    ░░▀▀█████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    █████████
    ░░░▀▀████
    ██▄▄▀░███
    █░░█▄░░██
    ░████▀▀██
    █░░█▀░░██
    ██▀▀▄░███
    ░░░▄▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    |
    ▄▄████▄▄
    ▀█▀
    ▄▀▀▄▀█▀
    ▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
    █░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
    ▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
    ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
    ░░██████░░█
    █░░░░▀▀░░░░█
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
    ▄███████░██░███████▄
    ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
    ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
    █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
    ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
    ███████████░███████▀▄▀
    ███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
    ███████████░▀▄▀
    ████████████▄▀
    ███████████
    ▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
    ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
    ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
    ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
    ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
    ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
    ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
    ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
    ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
    ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
    OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
    SOUTHAMPTON FC
    FAZE CLAN
    SSC NAPOLI
    michae211

Activity: 6
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    November 06, 2017, 01:11:40 PM

I have been stupid enough to send a small amount of BTC. Your funds are gone forever. I contacted them by email, no reply. Through the pop-up chat they stat talking. But once I explain my issue the pop-up help screen is gone.

100% SCAM!
    bias

Activity: 882
    Merit: 501

View Profile
    November 06, 2017, 06:34:35 PM

I have been stupid enough to send a small amount of BTC. Your funds are gone forever. I contacted them by email, no reply. Through the pop-up chat they stat talking. But once I explain my issue the pop-up help screen is gone.

100% SCAM!

It's really bad to hear people/members to fall for these kind of traps/craps,even for 1 satoshi.
    I'm sorry for your loss but i'm sure that you take your lesson,even with the hard way.

Now you will be 10 times more cautious and carefull. Wink
    Crypt0Ninja

Activity: 122
    Merit: 10

Bitcoin Investor & Programmer

View Profile
    November 06, 2017, 06:43:22 PM

You should stop bumping this thread, this website is long down & gone!

Investing in Bitcoin since 2010.
    Pages: [1]
      Print  

Jump to: