Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: October - China back in the game ?  (Read 3543 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

In my own opinion the cryptoworld will be under the pressure from governments of each countries. And if we will look at values of crypto comparing with stock market, we will see that China really was never being in the game.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

New rumours surfacing about the return of China with regulations in October

https://news.bitcoin.com/virtual-currencies-expected-to-regulated-in-china-on-october-1st/

Yes, though there's no confirmation as of now but I have read some news about the ban is temporary. And they will issue a license for the ICO goers and will probably let those exchange to operate again. What we have to do is just keep on trading, hodling our bitcoins and some other important alt coins and once the Chinese gov't has now approval we'll probably see again another greener days and it will be expensive for the market.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

china return = NEO fly???
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

Their return will be massive for crypto community at large,  the population of Chinese investors  can't be underestimate d

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:01:01 PM

I have been reading on some boards here that people have been mentioning that the ICO bans and exchanges were only temporary until they started regulating so this news is good and a good move forward

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:24:54 PM

I have been reading on some boards here that people have been mentioning that the ICO bans and exchanges were only temporary until they started regulating so this news is good and a good move forward

Everyone has long understood the fact that China is simply manipulating the bitcoin market. And people continue to believe in news from China. October will be very successful, because many alternative coins are scheduled for important events

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:51 PM

China will return but not sure if it will be this Oct. It will regulate it to a way that it's unlikely cause instability to the existing financial system. But china will return which will be a huge boost to the cryptocurrencies.
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:36:31 PM

Cryptocurrencies had been a boon to chinese private economy, and the party wanted a share on it. It's just that.
There's no getting back in china. It's not possible.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

China will be back at some point. They're bluffing to purpose manipulate the market.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

I am sure China will come back to the game. This has happened multiple times nothing new here. They provide opportunities to Whales to pick good coins cheap.

thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

Been saying this would happen all week.
smartcontract420

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

China will not be back in the game because they never left the game. The recent regulations real purpose, without much doubt, is for the government and the wealthy elite to get the majority of the profit.
Hundreds of thousands or even millions of Chinese people continue to be involved in crypto.
China and Crypto go well together
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:08:18 PM

I think within a few months or years exchanges and ICOs will come back in China.

It's just common sense. Cryptos are a huge trend.
Though China shut down exchangers, the chinese traders still can trade without yuan, they will trade with USD and earn more USD. WHo can control the network of crypto? If they want to stop all crypto activites they should shut down internet at all. Now is there any govt that want to shut down internet, that's idiot govt.
Ar1st0

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

I really hope China will return! it sad for all the people there who are making a living out of this. also they have the biggest mining firms, they just have to return onto the scene!
yeah, i hope so. It will cost so many parties that have invested thier assets into this game. I think the goverment should give the best way out.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:38:22 PM

I think within a few months or years exchanges and ICOs will come back in China.

It's just common sense. Cryptos are a huge trend.
Though China shut down exchangers, the chinese traders still can trade without yuan, they will trade with USD and earn more USD. WHo can control the network of crypto? If they want to stop all crypto activites they should shut down internet at all. Now is there any govt that want to shut down internet, that's idiot govt.

Additionally, they do not do any good for the country for blocking this market. As you says, for China, shut down the internet permanently or change the permissions again.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

These are all part of their games. First delisting other cryptocurrencies. Second, banning all ICOs. Third, banning all exchanges. Then this. I really don't buy their bullshits. They can't just ban all cryptocurrency activities there. This well played by big players creating FUDs to get a handful of bitcoins in their pockets. Now they think people don't buy their bullshits anymore. So they are gonna open all exchanges and unban those banned. Now we are going back to the moon again after those several crackdowns we've seen from them.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

You always knew they would get back in the game it was only a matter of time. There simply is too much money changing hands for them to not try and get a piece of it. By the way I do not think that is the only reason they

banned it. China seems a lot smarter than that, who knows maybe they actually fear blockchain technology and the power it has.

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:09:32 AM

FU Chinas!!!
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:15:27 AM

Even if China returns, the future is likely to be banned once again until the government can take full control
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

If this really happen this october it means a good news. Bitcoin and other altcoin will increase maybe about 20 to 30 percent when china came back to play again. But as of now chinas government have no announcement regarding this matter

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: