Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: October - China back in the game ?  (Read 3543 times)
dineshary (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:42:23 PM

New rumours surfacing about the return of China with regulations in October

https://news.bitcoin.com/virtual-currencies-expected-to-regulated-in-china-on-october-1st/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sch_lau

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:46:44 PM

I really hope China will return! it sad for all the people there who are making a living out of this. also they have the biggest mining firms, they just have to return onto the scene!

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:54:29 PM

And even if they don't...things have calmed down again. Let them stay where they are
cryptotal

Activity: 448

cryptotal

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

If this is true. BTC will price will move forward.
danny0201

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:13:43 PM

China or not we will moon anyways. of course they are a big player in the game but it won't stop the market from moving up.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:17:15 PM

Yeah i think

From start, my thoughts were China will never ban it forever if they wanted to intro crypto or blockchain technology into china

Reasons, if you wanted to learn something, you gotta learn from the pioneer. Bitcoin Smiley
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:18:00 PM

Not only BTC, but Neo as well.
pekingcoepo

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

I hope this is good news for the beginning of this month, so it will increase the price of all the coins on the market.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/virtual-currencies-expected-to-regulated-in-china-on-october-1st/

First of all China was never out of game . It was a big game played by Chinese exchanges and media. They just manipulated the Chinese government's possible regulation decision into ban one and panicked the Chinese hodlers.
Chinese hodlers dumped their coins and exchanges made millions in such dump. There was never closure of exchanges planned on 30th September.
deftronic

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:33:58 PM

Also read the news. Quite curious what will happen in the coming days. Guess the whole story was about regulating. Lets see what will happen also in terms of market movements.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:52:43 PM

I also think China will return to have BTC exchanged and used, maybe with some restrictions. In terms of technology, China are ahead of many countries, and if thy leave the  digital currency they might fall back to the countries that have started accepting, and dealing carefully with BTC. Let's see what October brings to the bitcoin world
kijaki

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Indeed very interesting. But when you look to the price, it goes straight up at the moment. When china will come back, then the price will probably raise much more again.
RichardBTC

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:00:04 PM

First of all China was never out of game . It was a big game played by Chinese exchanges and media. They just manipulated the Chinese government's possible regulation decision into ban one and panicked the Chinese hodlers.
Chinese hodlers dumped their coins and exchanges made millions in such dump. There was never closure of exchanges planned on 30th September.

This is actually sad if its true, that false news can travel across the globe and create such unrest. I read in someones post that China has banned bitcoin multiple times, and everytime they did they unbanned it a little bit later and the bitcoin price bounced back even higher. Hopefully this will be the result again and we will see bitcoin price of close to $10K by the end of the year? There will be smiles all around Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

This is actually sad if its true, that false news can travel across the globe and create such unrest. I read in someones post that China has banned bitcoin multiple times, and everytime they did they unbanned it a little bit later and the bitcoin price bounced back even higher. Hopefully this will be the result again and we will see bitcoin price of close to $10K by the end of the year? There will be smiles all around Smiley

In a unregulated market that will always be the problem. You can spread fake news to manipulate the price and buy in cheap. In a regulated market spreading fake news will get you sued. In cryptocurrency world nobody cares (except the people invested into bitcoins)

Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

speculation as with everything china does
bhobafett

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:16:30 PM

Rumor or not well, expect it again. They did this before so it's not a new song to everyone in the cryptocurrency world. Like a mushroom, sometimes they pop up sometimes they pop out, now you see and now you don't.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:32 PM

when china is back, all coins to da moon
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

yes. and I don't care about china. I guess we don't need to see the back side, what will happen now will not change the bitcoin value so low. many rumors make you anxious.
Michael-crypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

I think within a few months or years exchanges and ICOs will come back in China.

It's just common sense. Cryptos are a huge trend.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:08:00 PM

I think within a few months or years exchanges and ICOs will come back in China.

I've read on cointelegraph.com that ICO ban will be lifted in China after some elections there, and that that might be somewhere in Nov, as much as I remember. So it might be sooner that few months or years as you've stated. Also, not just a huge trend but a huge profit chance aswell.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:33:49 PM

In my own opinion the cryptoworld will be under the pressure from governments of each countries. And if we will look at values of crypto comparing with stock market, we will see that China really was never being in the game.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:37:56 PM

Yes, though there's no confirmation as of now but I have read some news about the ban is temporary. And they will issue a license for the ICO goers and will probably let those exchange to operate again. What we have to do is just keep on trading, hodling our bitcoins and some other important alt coins and once the Chinese gov't has now approval we'll probably see again another greener days and it will be expensive for the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:45:31 PM

china return = NEO fly???
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

Their return will be massive for crypto community at large,  the population of Chinese investors  can't be underestimate d

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:01:01 PM

I have been reading on some boards here that people have been mentioning that the ICO bans and exchanges were only temporary until they started regulating so this news is good and a good move forward

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:24:54 PM

I have been reading on some boards here that people have been mentioning that the ICO bans and exchanges were only temporary until they started regulating so this news is good and a good move forward

Everyone has long understood the fact that China is simply manipulating the bitcoin market. And people continue to believe in news from China. October will be very successful, because many alternative coins are scheduled for important events

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:31:51 PM

China will return but not sure if it will be this Oct. It will regulate it to a way that it's unlikely cause instability to the existing financial system. But china will return which will be a huge boost to the cryptocurrencies.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:36:31 PM

Cryptocurrencies had been a boon to chinese private economy, and the party wanted a share on it. It's just that.
There's no getting back in china. It's not possible.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
BMG86

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:40:45 PM

China will be back at some point. They're bluffing to purpose manipulate the market.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

I am sure China will come back to the game. This has happened multiple times nothing new here. They provide opportunities to Whales to pick good coins cheap.

thompshma

Activity: 342

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:46:20 PM

Been saying this would happen all week.
smartcontract420

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:10 PM

China will not be back in the game because they never left the game. The recent regulations real purpose, without much doubt, is for the government and the wealthy elite to get the majority of the profit.
Hundreds of thousands or even millions of Chinese people continue to be involved in crypto.
China and Crypto go well together
blockchainmarketus

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:08:18 PM

Though China shut down exchangers, the chinese traders still can trade without yuan, they will trade with USD and earn more USD. WHo can control the network of crypto? If they want to stop all crypto activites they should shut down internet at all. Now is there any govt that want to shut down internet, that's idiot govt.
Ar1st0

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

I really hope China will return! it sad for all the people there who are making a living out of this. also they have the biggest mining firms, they just have to return onto the scene!
yeah, i hope so. It will cost so many parties that have invested thier assets into this game. I think the goverment should give the best way out.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:38:22 PM

Though China shut down exchangers, the chinese traders still can trade without yuan, they will trade with USD and earn more USD. WHo can control the network of crypto? If they want to stop all crypto activites they should shut down internet at all. Now is there any govt that want to shut down internet, that's idiot govt.

Additionally, they do not do any good for the country for blocking this market. As you says, for China, shut down the internet permanently or change the permissions again.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

These are all part of their games. First delisting other cryptocurrencies. Second, banning all ICOs. Third, banning all exchanges. Then this. I really don't buy their bullshits. They can't just ban all cryptocurrency activities there. This well played by big players creating FUDs to get a handful of bitcoins in their pockets. Now they think people don't buy their bullshits anymore. So they are gonna open all exchanges and unban those banned. Now we are going back to the moon again after those several crackdowns we've seen from them.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

You always knew they would get back in the game it was only a matter of time. There simply is too much money changing hands for them to not try and get a piece of it. By the way I do not think that is the only reason they

banned it. China seems a lot smarter than that, who knows maybe they actually fear blockchain technology and the power it has.

CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:09:32 AM

FU Chinas!!!
yaunzunsha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:15:27 AM

Even if China returns, the future is likely to be banned once again until the government can take full control
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

If this really happen this october it means a good news. Bitcoin and other altcoin will increase maybe about 20 to 30 percent when china came back to play again. But as of now chinas government have no announcement regarding this matter

Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:17:24 AM

Wow it's amazing news. I believe if china can come back for fighting in cryptocurrency and have a good regulation ICO. I think bitcoin have a nice future. China learn how to survive in ICO

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Antivoid

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

China surely will be back, but how the ico and exchange will go is still uncertain, may be it will operated by the goverment, which means its like the stock exchange and ico will like ipo in some sense
simrac

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:38:02 AM

Of course,  after they have a bad news , and whale buy  a huge amount coin  with cheap price,  next time , they will have good news , price will rising up and they will sell it .

This is a way ,china can have any price that they want
gidaahmad

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:39:03 AM

this will be good news for the world of crypto. If they will come back to play with their regulations. extraordinary
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 01:46:31 AM

This is probably one of the reasons why Bitcoin started climbing quite recently. If the Chinese government can't stop people from using it, then it might as well regulate and tax it. Smart move!!

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:37:49 AM

China will be back at some point. They're bluffing to purpose manipulate the market.

Yes definetely they just want the bitcoin price to go down so that they could buy more Bitcoin and altcoins. They know if they create some news people will panic and be scared to continue investing on it. That's the reason when the price dipped i bought some coins since it is practically on sale. Remember warren buffets quote  to be greedy when when everybody is fearful and be fearful when everybody is greedy.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:41:51 AM

Whether the date is today or not, China would come again with some regulations which in return can benefit the investors providing them some form of investment security.
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

Whether the date is today or not, China would come again with some regulations which in return can benefit the investors providing them some form of investment security.
In this day the chinese has announced that to comeback to the crypto with some regulation and i was expecting that will be happening in this month because that just take a little time to make a regulation.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:45:56 AM

I've read on cointelegraph.com that ICO ban will be lifted in China after some elections there, and that that might be somewhere in Nov, as much as I remember. So it might be sooner that few months or years as you've stated. Also, not just a huge trend but a huge profit chance aswell.
if indeed china will return again in the world of digital currency would be very interesting to follow Smiley,
hopefully it really happened
thanhnc46947

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:17:59 AM

I'm sure China will never ban Bitcoin which is trend in the future. China just want to control it and further i think this is trịck of gorvement China, they made a bad rumour that they will ban Bitcoin during the quantity of bitcoin they are holding 23%, of course bitcoin will down price, they try to buy more at the low price Sad
dewanaga
Copper Member

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:53:26 AM

if the rumor is true, maybe the price of bitcoin and altcoin will improve again,
we just wait for the progress
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:36:55 AM

Man that's the first thing which should really happen tomorrow with china. Even if the rough news explode from the china side that they are going to come back with regulated ICO or bitcoin stuff then it will give push factor to every investor on the earth and that will just explode the prices of bitcoin. I'm getting ready for the bitcoin to go very high and expect that it will go beyond the 5000 USD price this time. Having completely positive feeling about it. I don't know what you guys thinking about this but come on just look at the calculations and you will see all the benefits of happening that. No matter what if the news comes in negative way then it will just be neutral response but if comes in positive way then obviously prices will be hiked like anything. :-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
george_crypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:07:22 AM

Almost everbody believes that China will back soon.
And maybe at that time things can be unstopable for crypto world Grin
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:09:08 AM

They manipulated coin prices for so long. I hope they will finally regulate their laws according to cryptocurrencies so we can see chinese money back in bitcoin and all other coins!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
MisterKT

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:24:35 AM

China would probably come back in the game. Neo was announced as the most successful Chinese crypto currency and is poised for success, so let's wait and see!
bhoybitcoin

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

Most of the big investors are in China that's why its really a big deal in crypto world that they suddenly banned the cryptocurrencies. But its still, they will come back because of the success of Neo.

Cryptonodes

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:36:09 AM

Sooner or later China will allow and regulate ICOs and exchanges.

Because crypto is a big trend, it won't disappear overnight.
TK874

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

Chinese exchanges resume, it is an explosion, is not it.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:28:23 AM

Sooner or later China will allow and regulate ICOs and exchanges.

Because crypto is a big trend, it won't disappear overnight.
Chin will go back to doing things normally and when they lift that restriction then there will be more people wanting to purchase BTC from there.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:42:09 AM

China was only a temporary ban, i suspect they just want to understand crypto a bit more and learn how to control it. They hate things they can't control! Good exchanges like Binance will do well under the new regulated environment.

Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:11:45 AM

I was know it, I was sure that the ban was just temporary and i've said that before, the return of China will be good for us

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

With or Without china BTC will always move up, but if China is back then thats good news for BTC
Ging

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:16:58 AM

its wheather we like it or not hope for the best for all
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

I rather they wouldn't come back. China creates a lot of FUD

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:21:38 AM

great this is a good news to us china i can't let go the bitcoin the reason is its big help to the economy bitcoin cryptocurrency, thats the reality any problems goes to bitcoin faces are fiexed because the stonger of the bitcoin in the world of decentralized cryptocurrency is still powerfull.

Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

Hmmmmm... Sounds interesting. I thought when everyone was shouting about a total ban. For China, a complete ban would be suicide, and they are one of the first in the regulation of ICO.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

if the news is true hopefully can bring bitcoin prices to be higher,
the rules of the rule will affect the miner bitcoin itself and the activity of crypto exchange run normally..
helin9108

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

China's central bank banned ICOs on Sept. 4 and later banned all bitcoin exchanges from operating in the country.But now news coming that China will be enacted on October 1st 2017 for the use of virtual currencies.It looks like the Chinese have found a new way to get back into the game. China banned initial coin offerings and bitcoin exchanges in the first week of September. The ban caused a precipitous drop in cryptocurrency flows worldwide. As of Oct 1 at least, the market is making a comeback.We hope China will return because its good for that who are making a living out of crypto in china and also good for crypto because BTc will rise more, but not only BTC it will increase the price of all the coins on the market.I hope this is good news.

Hesaplar

Activity: 403

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

China never left the game. It was just manipulation to collect cheap tokens and coins, if you bought it you are the sucker here.
Hodlers will win eventually, as always do.

Kr-sama

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:56:48 AM

Yes just like what it used to be and even more higher. China played a big role in the bitcoin community. There are a lot of investors and huge miners there. I think having them back in the game will make the price of bitcoin even higher
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:22:34 PM

Fake news or not, cryptos would eventually adapt and survive even with or without china. But of course it would be much better if it were true; prices will go up again and this would start a new phase of cryptos that are regulated.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2268
Merit: 309

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:30:01 PM

yes china is playing again, I think china is issuing her latest stance, maybe they are issuing moment, to suppress bitcoin price value. down to the lowest level. but it does not seem to happen.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shenjing85

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

Fake news or not, cryptos would eventually adapt and survive even with or without china. But of course it would be much better if it were true; prices will go up again and this would start a new phase of cryptos that are regulated.

I think the Chinese government will take some more strict policies after October since they are busying with the 19th conference, which is the biggest conference for the government.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

yes china is playing again, I think china is issuing her latest stance, maybe they are issuing moment, to suppress bitcoin price value. down to the lowest level. but it does not seem to happen.

If it really happened I started to think badly about the country. Are there intentions to make bitcoin in their hand? I think they want to push down the falling bitcoin prices but fail. And maybe they will pump back bitcoin prices next october. Honestly their government is very difficult in the guess
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:12:26 PM

many exchange now move to another country. Bitcoin make many profit for china so now way their goverment ban bitcoin

magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:18:18 PM

China or not we will moon anyways. of course they are a big player in the game but it won't stop the market from moving up.

Yes. China is not the only country in the world. There are a lot of Big countries over there who wants to support Bitcoin. And I've read something that Japanese banks are looking to launch their own digital currency. Even Japan is smaller than China, Japan is a wealthy country also.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
cryptolerant

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

Well well well... China has never left the game, so we cannot say that China is back in the game. As they are the one dominating the crypto market and that is the power against  US, they will try never to lose this power.
szafa

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

Yunbi closed now will back.
hasmukh_rawal
Copper Member

Merit: 105

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

With or Without china BTC will always move up, but if China is back then thats good news for BTC
True, the return of China will spike up the Bitcoin's price instantly. I was pretty sure myself that the ban on ICOs and shutting down of Bitcoin exchanges was just a temporary thing. I had already guessed it that they will be regulating the ICOs soon but didn't know they will be doing it so soon. There are a good number of chances that there will be good spike in Bitcoin's price.

kimochidesh

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

Chinese govt. is not able to make any firm decision on bitcoin/altcoin market. Someday they want to ban ICO, another day they say that they will regulate it by treating it as a virtual asset. Till now, their stand on crypto-market is not at all clear, which discourage investors to buy Bitcoin in their country and also leaves a negative impact on the whole crypto-world.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

Who cares if China is back in the game or not? Bitcoin is popular mainly because it does not depend on anything(government, country etc). No government in the world can regulate the king (bitcoin). Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:05:59 PM

The events in China happened because whales used the news to dump their coins for nice profits. And the panic sellers followed and crashed the market exactly as whales planned. When price was low enough for whales they reentered the market. Now whales want to make profit by selling high again, so we can expect positive news in next months, including China regulating ICO's and exchanges.

And yes price of NEO will skyrocket with positive news from China. It was totaly stupid NEO was the most hit coin when bad news from China came out in the first place. Being Chinese and having interest from Chinese govrenmnet it has the most chance of being first platform to be regulated in China, so it might gain the most from the regulations. It just didn't make sense it dropped more than all other coins. But for some strange reason people think bad news from China is automatically mean bad news for NEO. But it's just the opposite. So we can expect with good news from China people on the market with automatically connect this with good news for NEO, and NEO will moon.

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:23:16 PM

It is better to wait for Chinese government to come out with their new regulation, they know they are denying themselves the new technology if they go for entire ban but we all know that Chinese government like to have a say in all their citizens do
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:28:49 PM

The news about China's return with their crypto-currencies regulation must be were the reasons why the price for bitcoin go up again. I wasn't doubt that all what was happening in China during September was just regulation, so now we are going to see something concrete about that. People now may calm down and expect the same move from another big country.
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:19:01 PM

China will be back in the game around Nov, we have been working with a number of people & organisations who can verify this, this time it will be China & Bitcoin 2.0.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:00:23 AM

I don't known! But i hop so because many coin and invest from china!
bongiu

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:09:38 AM

I really hope China comes back, I'm sure there are excellent ideas for ICOs coming from the chinese people. It would also impact altcoins' economy and give it a positive growth
NoiseBoy

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:17:13 AM

The way NEO has been moving strongly suggests that someone high up in China tipped off their trader friends that things are not going to be shut down. Moreover, it suggests NEO will get official government blessing. A move as strong as NEO's current surge doesn't usually reflect exclusively pure speculation; rather, it suggests something fundamental has happened.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:41:11 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:13:31 AM by Oo ako to

I think so. Btc is recovering and going up now. Chinese are smart so they know that cryptocurrencies are the thing in the future. They won't waste the chance of getting huge profits from it because they are widely known as moneywise people.
TomUyamot

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:20:54 AM

That is highly expected right from the day china announced its decision to ban ICOs. The news though focused on the ban itself that they became blind of the real truth which is that there will be a following law that will be installed putting regulation in ICOs. China will not turn away totally from it. This will be a cause for bitcoin and altcoins to fly.
mharz

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:31:40 AM

That is highly expected right from the day china announced its decision to ban ICOs. The news though focused on the ban itself that they became blind of the real truth which is that there will be a following law that will be installed putting regulation in ICOs. China will not turn away totally from it. This will be a cause for bitcoin and altcoins to fly.
It's a great news, if Chinese country comeback in bitcoin community I'm pretty sure that all price of coins in crypto currency world were rapidly raised up. Because the bigger investors are coming, moreover I'm looking forward regarding comeback of China, I think it gives a lot of opportunity to the other users. Therefore due to increasing numbers of people join in bitcoin society I was sure that even price of this are increasing.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:51:24 AM

all goverment just want control bitcoin. if they ban crypto currency they will lost of money from tax

cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:32:43 AM

Entirely possible - and could be a reason why NEO and Gas is getting pumped so hard.

However i feel like it's probably got more to do with the fact that the western investors are now more confident in investing again, rather than much to do with China. But if China returns with regulated ICOs then absolutely, i'd say that there could be another wave of boom in ICOs as well as existing coins.

dewanaga
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:45:11 AM

if china back again to the world of cryptocurrency definitely bitcoin will soar again its price,
hopefully bitcoin rise again
dineshary (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:47:30 AM

Positive effect on NEO, GAS and WTC.

So, september was china dump and october is china pump Tongue
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:49:53 AM

That countries is like north korea..... will take decisions at any time of its wish Undecided Tongue Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy
cxihub

Activity: 45

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:01:20 AM

Chinese money waiting for investment.  Grin Grin Grin
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:22:34 AM

They always keep coming back. And since they keep coming back, then blockchain will indeed reshape the financial industry.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:23:41 AM

I would prefer if China stay away from cryptoworld and with their manipulation on market and fake news.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:27:50 AM

I think this kind of news could easily be fake just to shake the market once again. I don't beleive them Undecided

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:40:31 AM

That could revolutionaries the way ICO world but I barely think that china will be launching the ICO again. Need to understand how they will really implement the idea behind this. I mean will people really trust the he Chinese government after having such big backlog of the investment. Big investors and exchangers lost their investment and merchandise profits, they will shake before investing again. It's gonna take while to return to china back in action. May be rest of the world will be happy about it as they will get the profits from the good news price pump!

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Direwolve735

Merit: 232

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:42:50 AM

I think China will be back in the game in October. Chineese leadership has enough time to develop rules of using crypto currency. Chinese leaders worry about currency that is not under their own administrative control. China often banned the world's main technology, but in many cases, these were temporary bans on products and services, because the government understood their advantages. A similar solution will be for bitcoin - China can restore the legal status of crypto currency after the development of nessesary rules.
disam

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:57:09 AM

China was never really out of the game. As they went for the ban, non of the chinese miners was willing to sell their equipment. When I realised that I knew that all about ban was just a play to get more cheap BTC. Biggest chinese projects ( exchanges, alts, mining ) are all partially state owned, so there is no logic to destroy a part of state owned economy.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

China never announced that they ban bitcoin. From begining to today they are all saying same thing " regulating".
They don't want money laundry and black markets inside of china thats the all point.
They just said that stay inside of our laws our close until october. Now it seems exchanges are following the laws in China.
Vaflia

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:24:05 AM

New rumors. China has never said they will ban the bitcoin, it is exactly the same, there have been rumors that raised the panic.

Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

If that's true china come back later.
Hopefully they do not provide very complicated rules for Chinese investors.
So bitcoin is still used by Chinese investors and bitcoin users keep a lot.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

according to the statements and links you provide, very helpful to add my insight .. and the good news hopefully china will come back later, and revoke his ban on Bitcoin ..  Smiley

Herdirfauzi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:36:11 AM

yes too, i also hope china will come back as well as the biggest mining company will come back and specially those chinese who are earning a living in bitcoin can get back on their livelihood .. hopefully and hopefully china will come back ..

vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

I think within a few months China would come back in the game. Cryptoworld is in trend today. China could not to stay aside.
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:18:56 AM

before this news will happen, bitcoin is now starting to move forward .. hopefully with china back, bitcoin price will progressively move forward

trecore4

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

The news about China's return with their crypto-currencies regulation must be were the reasons why the price for bitcoin go up again. I wasn't doubt that all what was happening in China during September was just regulation, so now we are going to see something concrete about that. People now may calm down and expect the same move from another big country.

Yeah there are chances of this happening. The china news is the only reason why it has has started moving back upwards. Once this become more official people will invest freely into the market and we will see flood of increase demand price. I'm very excited about this month and the month about to come with price tag of $6000 per bitcoin. Yes that's possible because china will invest as well as rest of the world in the want of profits. Just love the way everything work so here, it's simple and sober investment, not much chaos if you control your emotions and it could be even better when due to China come back the prices are gonna pump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:47:59 AM

This may explain the bump in bitcoin value. However, I get the feeling that someone or a group in China is taking the piss and manipulating the market for financial gain, yeah, I know it sounds far fetched.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:00:14 AM

Without China crypto world will continue grow and many crypto world community still continue to create new ideas in blockchain space. Although China ban exchange but as we see Bitcoin price is still high. I think China will back again because they dont want to leave Blockchain technology that made many investor in China get rich.
 And if China is back, Bitcoin price and other coin is definitely rising.

kamikadze69

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:00:54 AM

in fact I've also suspected this since they implemented regulations that prohibit ICO activities. because I often hear the news that the Chinese government has never made any permanent regulation, so it's only to stabilize the less conducive ICO atmosphere because of the large number of Scams.
aaroc90

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:10:10 AM

This will be really interesting to find out what their actual regulations are. Also we shouldn't just assume that these regulations will the general rule for other countries too, China are notoriously closed and controlling, their new regulations might be severely restricting compared with future regulations in different countries

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Speculation, but massive for sure. If it were to happen you'll see bitcoin jump up quite nicely. Just have to wait and see.

coingrow

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:34:12 AM

So as most of the people who has been long in this game been saying this from a long time, China and JP Morgan were only creating FUD so that the prices would drop and they are able to buy from all the weak hands. Guys we are in a multi year bull run on bitcoin, I would not withdraw any of mine before 2020.

cynical

Merit: 136

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

i have just read on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2224072.0 that europe already has regulation in place for bitcoin so the sooner china get some regulation in place the better and we can move forward without all this speculation which is effecting the crypto scene

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Bytem3

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:56:41 AM

Everything going back to normal. BTC up, NEO heading back towards $50! Gonna be a good end of the year IMO!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:47:32 PM

Without China crypto world will continue grow and many crypto world community still continue to create new ideas in blockchain space. Although China ban exchange but as we see Bitcoin price is still high. I think China will back again because they dont want to leave Blockchain technology that made many investor in China get rich.
 And if China is back, Bitcoin price and other coin is definitely rising.
yes, day after day many projects are coming with ideas and excellence respectively .. hopefully china will return as you say and of course me too. and hopefully the price of bitcoin and other coins will move up continuously ..

ganeshramk

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

China is participating or not. Rest of the world is accepting BTC. So BTC should move forward. Later on China will also eventually accept BTC.

For some political reasons China is against it now. The real reason will come to light soon.
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:56:32 PM

Everything going back to normal. BTC up, NEO heading back towards $50! Gonna be a good end of the year IMO!
hopefully it will happen and back to normal and certainly hope BTC will go up continuously from week to week, wow sounds cool, NEO its price reach $ 50, i regret not follow ICO from NEO

J. Cooper

Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

Of course they're coming back. The value of crypto currency (not price wise) is way too high to just ban away like that. I don't think the real reason for banning ico's and regulating some exchanges was to just protect their citizens. They probably have their own reasons. Not everything is public. Something is going on behind the curtains.
ganeshramk

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

what is the recent yearend target for BTC. Previously it was 3000+ USD. But it has crossed 4000+ already. Can we expect 6000+?

Need to check some articles to get it updated.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

what is the recent yearend target for BTC. Previously it was 3000+ USD. But it has crossed 4000+ already. Can we expect 6000+?

we need wait after next hard fork. with bitmain support hard to say bitcoin price will up or down.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Irvinn

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

There was an information about the fact that on October 1, China legally should settle the circulation of the crypto currency. However, so far no confirmation of this. But I think that in the near future, China will return to the crypto-currency market. From the very beginning of spreading rumors about the prohibition of crypto-currency in China, it was not believed, because the Chinese government has always been loyal to it.
Zeeks

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

Of course they're coming back. The value of crypto currency (not price wise) is way too high to just ban away like that. I don't think the real reason for banning ico's and regulating some exchanges was to just protect their citizens. They probably have their own reasons. Not everything is public. Something is going on behind the curtains.

Yeah they would rather ban it than tax it? I don't think so, they are trying to get their foot in the door.
Floyd Money

Merit: 119

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:30:07 PM

With or without China, Bitcoin - $ 4800
chicobr

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

I dont care if they ban bitcoin or ICO but if they ban mining. that will be terrible for us now. China is the largest miner country
Franky00

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:44:44 PM

I dont care if they ban bitcoin or ICO but if they ban mining. that will be terrible for us now. China is the largest miner country

If this happens, the miners will simply move to another country. China does not affect crypto currency as much as it seems. I am confident that the Chinese government will take bitcoin

rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:00:33 PM

After the election, china will allow exchanges to trade again.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
SenSeiSoKo

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:17:49 AM

China back? I don't know if China will change it back again with the ICOs but the crypto market aint dead neither in china or what  Cool
robpbb

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:37:04 AM

If I had to guess, China will be back in the picture in no time. They were cleaning up bad exchanges and paving the way to be one of the leading countries behind the technology... perhaps they wanted to also drive down the price so they can buy more.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:50:57 AM

Yeah, I just read and heard some rumors about the return of CHINA in the ICO and cryptocurrency world , I guess this news have a good impact to the BTC industry since China is a good player and have a lot of people who invest in some ICO's.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dewanaga
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:15:24 AM

Yeah, I just read and heard some rumors about the return of CHINA in the ICO and cryptocurrency world , I guess this news have a good impact to the BTC industry since China is a good player and have a lot of people who invest in some ICO's.
it seems if china returns to digital currency again and bitcoin passed by them, i am sure price will rise drastically, hopefully this month there is good news
anti-scam

COINECT

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:28:50 AM

yes very true, bitcoin looks solid and fine without China. so forget about China and its influence. the latest US news will legalize Bitcoin like japan. this will be a good reference and the end of the year BTC will not be unstoppable.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:40:31 AM

No, retard China gov banned bitcoin and crypto coins, we will pump anyway.
imutlinda

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:18:12 AM

yes very true, bitcoin looks solid and fine without China. so forget about China and its influence. the latest US news will legalize Bitcoin like japan. this will be a good reference and the end of the year BTC will not be unstoppable.

Without china bitcoin can still be sturdy and high. So really forget about china without her bitcoin will keep growing. And I'm sure if they'll come back again and if it's true the issue happens bitcoin will be stronger than the day
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

is likely to rise by the end of the year worth $ 6000, let's hope this year's end will be a sweet year-end for Bitcoin prices ..  Smiley Smiley

dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

China returning or not who cares. This FUD is really affecting the market. We simply need our coins to moon.
Smoikata

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:56:40 AM

Yes and I think China will return to the game and price records will continue to improve.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:12:29 AM

Maybe China just took a break from ICO. And if this is true, this is a good news. Sometimes it's a good move to take a break and start again from better results.
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:57:46 PM

Yes and I think China will return to the game and price records will continue to improve.
hopefully what we all hope with this return china will make a positive impact on bitcoin price in the future ..

foldingextra

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:49 PM

Who cares about it if china will be back to the game... Banned then legalize it?
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:07:41 PM

Bitcoin is a powerful concept. There are real use for it in today's world. Think of international trade  for instance the speed at which it will be done across continent will make trade to be fast and seamless when it come to payment
China in bitcoin or crypto or not will not make any difference in long term.
btcdamnit

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

Chinese will be crazy to buy NEO under 50$ abd RPX and BCH too
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:36:06 PM

As per this news, china is not going to ban any crypto currency in his country. He is only going to regulate crypto currencies from October 1, 2017 with legislation and now crypto currencies will be treated as “virtual property” under Chinese law.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
valentin68

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

Yes, of course that in October China will be back in the game, I would say that China was never out of the game. China is a very good player when it comes to bitcoin. After all they produce 30-40% of all the bitcoin in this world and they know what to do when it comes to improving the bitcoin value. China is a smart nation having smart and wise people, they have the best merchants and bitcoin is in their favor.
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:53:49 PM

China will held their 19th National Congress on 18 October and only after that, China will be back in the crypto field with regulated exchange just like Japan. The reason why china banned ICO and shut down exchange has something to do with this National congress.

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:55:48 PM

if it's true chinese will go back to bitcoin, that means it's good news for all bitcoin users, because china has so far contributed significantly to bitcoin.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:01:42 PM

if it's true chinese will go back to bitcoin, that means it's good news for all bitcoin users, because china has so far contributed significantly to bitcoin.
they've got numbers and we knew that its a numbers game inside crypto we can't deny the fact that there's a lots of players
and big investors inside china so if this is true be prepared for another jumped we will see a lots of increase before the year end.

buxlover

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:11:22 PM

Then that's a good kind of rumour if you see that news with my angle. I mean come on if they come then they will come with huge investments and will putting loads of money into bitcoin. That will surely increase the price of bitcoin leaving us with huge profits in the coming days.

Looks like the recent hike was due to this rumour only and I made good profit in that by the way. May be that's the way we should work with bitcoin and keep investing in such forks. :-) Hope that bitcoin will be pumped by Chinese again as we can share the sweet pie with them if that happens.

pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:29:29 PM

China obviously should be coming back because their contribution to bitcoin is way higher than other countries. Exchanges like OKcoin,Huobi a few of the biggest exchanges in china  should come back if not all exchanges do ,they will be enough to support China's crypto currency users.
Now another question is even South Korea has also banned ICOs,will they soon ban crypto exchanges also? Hm.. Let's wait and watch.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Qpeep

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:28:13 PM

I am almost sure that China will be back in the game. This because there is no other game. I mean, crypto wo 't go away, so it would be suicidal long term for a country to quit this game.
blacktux88

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:01:58 PM

if they have decided how to earn with the crytpo members they will be back !
But for me its interesseting if they will be at top again.
i think the trust is gone after the full block

Huh Huh Huh

Krezz2017

Merit: 128

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:29:39 PM

Initially, the draft law on the abolition of ICO, which remained a bill. Now the rumors about the cancellation. What is this for? China is the largest player in this field and stop all this? No. Here the game is much deeper. What happened to the market when negative news came from China? The market collapsed. Everyone began to get rid of coins and I think that the Chinese speculators made a very good profit - they bought coins below. Now, more good news is coming out and the market has gone up. But, just in case, the bill remained hanging on the next session, leaving China with the right to the next negative news.

John Langut

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:43:05 PM

For sure this was a set up from some creeps, spreading rumours about China banning bitcoin. Some people get paranoid from the lousiest buzzes and get rid of their coins in panic. China will never ban the bitcoin, because they're eager to keep up with new technology.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:01:22 PM

One of the many things I learned during my bitcoin and altcoin time here at the forums:

Buy on the rumours and sell on the facts!

I believe this still works. Also with all the china FUD comming along. No problem as long as you realize most of this news is just market manipulation.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:26:01 PM

will not work anymore. china has really ended for bitcoin and other crypto.
china is powerless to degrade crypto value and eventually maybe china will think about it to get involved again.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
danbitcoin1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:09:38 AM

I doubt it, they're a communist country. Crypto is literally their nightmare

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
iwebvn20

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:12:39 AM

china is big dumper while price so cheap , they bought a huge bitcoin , then they pump bitcoin with good news

this is big whale
v3liana

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:20:42 AM

it would be great if china back in the game. it would make all value go to the top cause japan support exchange ico and china back too in to the game. so this could be a big even for us to hold coin

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:42:33 AM

I don't think they are really out.
There are enough people in china who will keep btc.

ngocbkcse

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:47:30 AM

China is the world's large economy where most crypto trading takes place so their news may cause the biggest changes. I don't think China will outlaw bitcoin and altcoin completely,  China back in the game will good news for bitcoin and altcoin.
dewanaga
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:49:41 AM

I don't think they are really out.
There are enough people in china who will keep btc.
yes if china will come back to sell and buy bitcoin,
That's a good news to add bitcoin to the price
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:15:40 AM

china is big dumper while price so cheap , they bought a huge bitcoin , then they pump bitcoin with good news

this is big whale
Where are from you got that news? the china not related to the pump and dump group of bitcoin, They are taking the act to protect their investors, if you are saying about the chinese miners and it seems you must try to understand about the fact that there is no manipulation in the market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:46:27 AM

There was information that on October 1, China legally had to settle the circulation of crypto currency in their country. However, no further news on this issue no longer appears. Was this a groundless rumor? It is a pity, I would like to see the restrictions and prohibitions related to the crypto currency, China took pictures and again returned to this market.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:58:28 AM

It looks like their exchanges will receive the green light in the middle of October. But will only be able to trade virtual coins. Will only accept fiat in November.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:57:13 AM

I think if china join again its good because china have many investors for invest in ICO so ICO will be success.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:07:57 AM

We don't need China please make JP Morgan a Chinese citizens too. We are already at peace now we don't want this will be interrupted again. As we can see bitcoin value is stable with out China in now they are coming back again to create troubles? Let be peace on earth Christmas time is coming let it be peace on non Chinese bitcoin enthusiast.
TUs77777

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

China is no confidence in the crypto market as well as JP Mogran
ocid

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:22:17 AM

Hopefully the new regulations made in China in early October could affect the market price so it can raise the price that could exceed its value from now. Although China can only accept two crypto exchange markets in the country hopefully will not affect the crypto market lain.seperti we know the largest crypto exchange not only in China but also other countries have the largest crypto exchange.
PadenoM

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

Neo is back in the game
petersilie

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:53:44 AM

Neo is back in the game

hopefully not only short-term, upcoming China news could be big for NEO; well thats what we all wish for anyways.
100degrees

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:18:35 AM

Once they hop in, you will see a true uptrend, it may not last long, but if you are holding you will likely be rewarded

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptofunn

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

Guys, we are witnessing a story before our very eyes. China plays its big game with its rules. It's a sleeping monster. And when he wakes up, the crypto-currency market will blossom even more. And we'll see the picture, like last spring, when we were doing X X X ...But I doubt it will be in October, most likely in November after Segwit

banhmycoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

we don't care china or what did china do .

the price will always increase although bad news or good news from china .
yillusion

Merit: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

China may still stay its foot to the cryptos, but Chinese will return after one month, many Chinese exchange set their international website, and people recover their confidence to the cryptos and ignore China government
bayong

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

we don't care china or what did china do .

the price will always increase although bad news or good news from china .

Yes, cryptos don't need China but China need cryptos! I think they just make their ICO ban as a publicity stunt just like a rice hording that Chinese business men do all the time.

Rosma Yeni

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:17:31 PM

I'm glad to hear it, if it's true I can not wait to participate in the campaign that he held. i think china is the best ICO
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:20:41 PM

I really hope china can get back into the world of ico and bitcoin again, because it is in pity as one of the largest and populous country, not even allowed to access bitcoin, hopefully china can comeback

asdalani

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:48:23 PM

Maybe China just took a break from ICO. And if this is true, this is a good news. Sometimes it's a good move to take a break and start again from better results.
With the current forking for Bitcoin taking place in a few weeks, there should be a little bit of an aggressive purchasing volume from China since people there want to make money on this as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:46:23 PM

With the current forking for Bitcoin taking place in a few weeks, there should be a little bit of an aggressive purchasing volume from China since people there want to make money on this as well.

Any confirmation yet, this fork is for sure gonna happen? Sofar it has been extremely quite around this topic?!

Tamy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:49:49 PM

I am also interested in this topic. Do you think that BTC will go down with hardfork?
And probably if BTC will go down, all or most Alts will follow.
Alpha0One1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:02:48 AM

Could be another reply of August 1 scare, goes down then goes ballistic.  Grin
loty1825

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:54:46 AM

Could be another reply of August 1 scare, goes down then goes ballistic.  Grin

There won't be any replay of July and August. After 1st August holders of BTC made huge profit and also received BCH that added a lot to that profit. So I think now not many will fear the fork, I think many will want to get free BTC Gold and will exchange alts into to BTC to get a hold of as much BTC Gold as they can. So the price of alts will drop and BTC will go up. It's seems it's already happening. I just think they might be disappointed after they see the pice of BTC Gold might not get even nearly as high as it was with BCH.

And there was also some good news published yesterday about regulations in China. Well it's not really a news more of unconfirmed speculation, but still it adds some positive fundamentals.

https://themerkle.com/china-state-news-hints-at-bitcoin-exchange-licensing-resumed-crypto-trading/

PadenoM

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:27:09 AM

yes they are back in the game until the next operation, they will ban something else / invest / hold / resell = jackpot
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

At the moment, the country owning 70% of the production capacity of bitcoin is in stasis. I think any fluctuations in their market, total ban or denouement of hands will lead to instant changes in the price on a global scale.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:33 AM

I hope so too, with the return of chinese, then btc will be more advanced again, and everyone there will be happy because most Chinese people are btc users, so their financial problems will also improve.

koumpesbtc

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:45:58 AM

The return of the Chinese will possibly happen after the fork. They will take advantage as much as possible of the situation and make a ton of profit. I think they are going to accumulate more BTC than any other country combined and by having the biggest mining sites they will control a great deal of BTC rates, supply and need.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:38:02 PM

The return of the Chinese will possibly happen after the fork. They will take advantage as much as possible of the situation and make a ton of profit. I think they are going to accumulate more BTC than any other country combined and by having the biggest mining sites they will control a great deal of BTC rates, supply and need.

There's a speculation they they'll life the ban somewhere in later oct, after some elections there, tho it's not for sure. The ban wont stay there forever, that ban just might put off some bigger investors but people here and there would find a way to profit from their btc even tho the ban is not lifted.

p.s. What's with Russia shutting down internet exchanges all of a sudden? 

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
bamb

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:54 PM

The truth about China is this; China is using it's population and new found wealth of it's economy to manipulate Western technologies and breakthroughs! The irony here is that China actually copy and pirate some of this tech. Unfortunately, Bitcoin can not be pirated! It is China's loss if China opt out of crypto!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

The truth about China is this; China is using it's population and new found wealth of it's economy to manipulate Western technologies and breakthroughs! The irony here is that China actually copy and pirate some of this tech. Unfortunately, Bitcoin can not be pirated! It is China's loss if China opt out of crypto!

Actually this is wrong. Bitcoin can be copied. You can fork Bitcoin blockchain unlimited times for various reasons. If they want to make their own chain they can do that pretty easy. It would be highly centralized though. Only governments want that, not ordinary people.

2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:14 PM

when you called name of China, i expect to see and hear that happening really different things. whatever happens, they have very huge power on many issues. i believe that quiting, backing etc. are part of the their plan in this market. 
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Oh, great news. But, I think, it was predictable.
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:30:09 PM

They are released bad news of bitcoin so they can buy cheap bitcoin, they do the tricks many times since 2013, its not a fresh news if they gonna play with btc again but I think btc will be better without them.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:34:07 PM

China was only 1 day out of game. They are back in game after first shock. They found ways to buy and trade bitcoin very fast.
bitdos

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:51:59 PM

China inside again.. Russian go away ?
intrader

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:04:44 PM

Oh, great news. But, I think, it was predictable.
China goverment play the game like JPMorgan did
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:18:23 PM

very unfortunate this is only a rumour but i have recently reading the article that Okcoin and Huobi would be permitted to continue to operate until the end of October to continue to process withdrawals but i think we no need china because after this country declare to banning ICO and cryptocurrency exchange as you can see now bitcoin pretty strong from the price also was so high
suram

Merit: 113

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

I think this is very possible because they also need blockchain technology and the money that come with it to China. But october may be early I don't know.

ADVERTISEMENT SPACE FOR RENT, PM
real_ask

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:29:32 PM

China was only 1 day out of game. They are back in game after first shock. They found ways to buy and trade bitcoin very fast.

STOP BULLSHITING.

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN ACCOUNT THIEF.
intrader

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

very unfortunate this is only a rumour but i have recently reading the article that Okcoin and Huobi would be permitted to continue to operate until the end of October to continue to process withdrawals but i think we no need china because after this country declare to banning ICO and cryptocurrency exchange as you can see now bitcoin pretty strong from the price also was so high
Indeed, bitcoin will be better without them
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

If China says they will be back this week, the price could go direct to 10k
edward222

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:05 PM

they will develop regulation and come back there with the rest of the world.. you can't just avoid it if you want, it's new, but it will be soon a huge part of the world economy..
kamina87

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

If China returns to the market then it will have a huge impact on the price of the whole crypto. This will be a good time to invest  Grin

John Langut

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:32:19 PM

Now that bitcoin is over the dip, it will pass 5K very soon. China has to accept, with or without regulations. They need the technology, so there's no stopping bitcoin.
Cryptose

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

If they're back in da game , it means a global dump in my opinion. They can't repress it forever they have to move with their time Smiley
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

It could be a very good news because I m crying everyday when I look my blockfolio
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:42:32 PM

Wow, if this is really true, then it will really be a great step forward for not just bitcoin but for all other crypto currencies. Although they are not needed anymore,.  the way that they will be dealing with the crypto currencies awould be an amazong job. And might help other countries to accept crypto currencies by adapting the ways being done by china. Which will then be again another great accomplishment for bitcoin.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
btcdepo

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

I really don't understand how can anyone think if China back is the game. They are the dominating player mates, what does it mean that Chine back in the game. They have most of the players in the game. Do you think they would want to give controls to others. Not yet.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
r3lentleSs

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:47:12 PM

Huobi and Okcoin will get regulated in my opinion.
Hesaplar

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:22:04 PM

Huobi and Okcoin will get regulated in my opinion.

That's okay, regulation is good. USA regulate exchanges and ICO's. Russia get ready to regulate crypto markets. China should do that too. If you want to remain anonymous you can still use OTC markets. That way everybody will be happy. We don't need more scammers in this business.

bhobafett

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:04:58 PM

If that rumors are true that would be a good sign. There are many traders and holders in China so I think that cryptocurrency will last a long time more.

Accumulate Bitcoin. The bottom is in or near it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: