Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign manager needed!!  (Read 1037 times)
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

I recomend
-yahoo
-lutpin
-edwardard
+1 for yahoo and lutpin

But at least you did tell the truth. It is step #1 to recover of alcohol addictioñ.
What's wrong with being alcoholic (unless you're Muslim)? yahoo is also normal people who needs entertainment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:25:49 PM

To be honest I have seen 3 people who do work on this forum without making any mess and those are -

-Darkstar
-Lutpin
-yahoo
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:23:01 AM

After coming to this thread I found that someone is going against yahoo and have complaints that there are issues working with him. I will suggest please go to his campaigns and look at there. All of his campaigns are very friendly and smooth. There are not any issues to any member who are following the forum rules. Yahoo is an intelligent person and working at his best for running the campaigns to give success to the companies.
BitHell.io

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:43:35 AM

Also here I would like to apply for a be bounty campaign manager. Sending pm.
Don't hire this random user with no relevant experience in anything.

Don't listen to this person who has negative trust.

AND I NOT ASK YOU TO INTERFACE IN MY TOPIC Huh WHO GIVEN YOU RIGHTS TO DO THIS?

WHO SAID I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ?? I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE AS CAMPAIGN MANAGER IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE...

AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET ONE MORE NEGATIVE TRUST BECAUSE YOU TRYING TO HURT MY REPUTATION.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:43:41 AM

What's wrong with being alcoholic (unless you're Muslim)? yahoo is also normal people who needs entertainment.
Nothing. He's just butthurt about Yahoo kicking him.

After coming to this thread I found that someone is going against yahoo and have complaints that there are issues working with him. I will suggest please go to his campaigns and look at there. All of his campaigns are very friendly and smooth. There are not any issues to any member who are following the forum rules. Yahoo is an intelligent person and working at his best for running the campaigns to give success to the companies.
There are no issues regarding Yahoo, and any input from that user should be completely disregarded in order to avoid wasting time on bullshit.

WHO SAID I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ?? I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE AS CAMPAIGN MANAGER IT DOESNT MEAN I DONT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE...

AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET ONE MORE NEGATIVE TRUST BECAUSE YOU TRYING TO HURT MY REPUTATION.
You:
1) Have no reputation to begin with.
2) Have no experience nor history of trading, therfore you should not be trusted with the task of managing a campaign or holding any campaign funds.
3) Are obviously not mature enough to be handling either one.
4) I have every right to criticize you and people like you, as harshly as I'd like, whilst protecting employers from people's bullshit. Roll Eyes

OP, lock this thread if you've found someone.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitHell.io

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:25:05 AM

You:
2) Have no experience nor history of trading, therfore you should not be trusted with the task of managing a campaign or holding any campaign funds.
4) I have every right to criticize you and people like you, as harshly as I'd like, whilst protecting employers from people's bullshit. Roll Eyes

[/quote]
1. Starting anything doesn't need reputation.
2. Everyone start from 0
3. You don't know about me so don't judge me I can or not.
4.  You don't have right.  You  should protect yourself first. OP is not need your help. Employers know , whom to hire and whom to not
5. I klhave right to give you negative trust for killing my reputation.
6. If you not find anyone then you can pm me and we can discuss.
7. Feeling in heaven after killing beach.... LoL

_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:45:46 AM

Buddy, in my opinion you should choose between yahoo and edwardard if you haven't decided yet. These two guys are great campaign managers. I had worked with them many times. People like me here in this forum  have a feeling that if the campaign is managed  either by yahoo or edwardard, then it is a legit project. If you hire them, your ICO will get noticed by everyone. That's the magic of yahoo and edwardard because they choose only legit ICOs to promote. They have got a lot of experience too in managing the campaigns. If you really want your ICO to be success, contact these guys.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:18:45 AM

You:

2. Everyone start from 0
4.  You don't have right.  You  should protect yourself first. OP is not need your help. Employers know , whom to hire and whom to not

To be honest, if you can't even quote something, who says you are capable of making an entire bounty thread and a possible ann thread.

1. Yes but when you start it's best to start with at least some prior history of anything.

That doesn't show that you have a prior history of anything. A lot of new campaign managers popping up with nothing new to offer and also being untrustworthy.

2. Yahoo, Darkstar, Lutpin and Lauda, Both had prior history. Lauda was still staff then, Yahoo was the first ever campaign manager I think and I'm unsure about Lutpin. Darkstar had great post quality and had a lending thread up so he was trustworthy.

3. Lauda knows you have no prior history.

4. You can't even formulate a correct sentence for this point, how are you going to be managing your bounty hunters and make a bounty thread.

5. Huh

6. Why would OP choose you when there are way better people out there.

7. Huh

betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

What about you Atriz denying quality posters from your campaign ? I'm not talking about myself because I'm still learning English, but I still don't know how did you manage to get as many campaigns as you have taking these horrible choses also taking posters from the threads with +500 reply. My 2 cents here hope you success in your doings.
aTriz

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:46:04 AM

What about you Atriz denying quality posters from your campaign ? I'm not talking about myself because I'm still learning English, but I still don't know how did you manage to get as many campaigns as you have taking these horrible choses also taking posters from the threads with +500 reply. My 2 cents here hope you success in your doings.

What quality posters? You seem butthurt you didn't get into one of my campaigns.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

~Snip

Let's not judge someone just like that. Everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves.

Also here I would like to apply for a be bounty campaign manager. Sending pm.
Don't hire this random user with no relevant experience in anything.

Don't listen to this person who has negative trust.

And you  BitHell , fighting with Lauda is not something you should do . It's better to stay friendly with such reputed people or else you might face alot of problems ahead. *Just a suggestion*

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitHell.io

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

You:

2. Everyone start from 0

To be honest, if you can't even quote something, who says you are capable of making an entire bounty thread and a possible ann thread.

1. Yes but when you start it's best to start with at least some prior history of anything.

That doesn't show that you have a prior history of anything. A lot of new campaign managers popping up with nothing new to offer and also being untrustworthy.

2. Yahoo, Darkstar, Lutpin and Lauda, Both had prior history. Lauda was still staff then, Yahoo was the first ever campaign manager I think and I'm unsure about Lutpin. Darkstar had great post quality and had a lending thread up so he was trustworthy.

4. You can't even formulate a correct sentence for this point, how are you going to be managing your bounty hunters and make a bounty thread.

5. Huh

7. Huh

I am on mobile now and quoting post with some mistake, it happens while using mobile.

1. I bought this account and it come with that so what I can do for this?? It was not showing any positive trust on my PROFILE...is there was any green trust on my profile?

2. I already said , Yahoo is the best campaign manager. Writing again it here doesn't make any sense.

3. I don't care if he/she has prior history or not. But now he has many negative trust with my one also. And he/she is very dumb person on this forum.

4. Bounty Hunters are not looking for correct sentences. They join by attraction of project and payment and design of signatures design.

5. Read carefully his reply then you will understand 5 number.

6. I am not saying to choose "only" me. I am just applying for this work if he want then he can hire me if not then I can't.

7. Read carefully his reply then you will understand 7 number.

Anything else you want to say ...
Also read reply above my post... You are also not good campaign manager.

aTriz

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:52:27 AM

You:

2. Everyone start from 0

5. Huh

7. Huh

1. I bought this account and it come with that so what I can do for this?? It was not showing any positive trust on my PROFILE...is there was any green trust on my profile?

Quoted for Reference.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

~Snip

Let's not judge someone just like that. Everyone should be given a chance to prove themselves.
Not if it harms the forum, which is what hiring an incompetent campaign manager or one without experience (or both) does. If you take a closer look at BitHell.io, you would instantly see that users like him should not be given any campaigns to manage.

Reference
♪♪ Bang bang, my baby shot me down. ♪♪

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitHell.io

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:54:51 AM

You:

2. Everyone start from 0

5. Huh

7. Huh

Reference

Hahahaha keep it for reference . I don't care here also. Or you want more references than you can take a Vedio of this post or ss.
You are kid hahaha

betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

What quality posters? You seem butthurt you didn't get into one of my campaigns.

I'm a quality poster, maybe you think I'm not and that's ok.
I don't have time right now to dig into your whole threads but will do it later.
What about the garbage posters on the +500 threads ?
BTW : no, not even close to be butthurt but you seem to not only taking bad choses while manage campaigns but also a disrespectful person.
aTriz

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:00:25 AM

You:

2. Everyone start from 0

5. Huh

7. Huh

Reference

Hahahaha keep it for reference . I don't care here also. Or you want more references than you can take a Vedio of this post or ss.
You are kid hahaha

Guess now you have a history.

Shit how did you know! I'm actually a 12 year old campaign manager who is doing this for my pocket money.

ReLieD

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

BitHell  ,I already told you not to fight with such reputed people. You giving Lauda a negative trust won't change anything but as said now your account is a total waste as Lauda gave you a negative trust.  You will probably have to buy a new account now (again) Smiley

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
aTriz

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

I'm a quality poster, maybe you think I'm not and that's ok.
I don't have time right now to dig into your whole threads but will do it later.
What about the garbage posters on the +500 threads ?
BTW : no, not even close to be butthurt but you seem to not only taking bad choses while manage campaigns but also a disrespectful person.

Betting your bitcoins may result on a lose, you shouldnt gamble what you can't afford to lose.
If you plan to earn money using bitcoin do not gamble it, is the same as fiat, if you have money in hand will you go to the casino ?

I heard that many people lose their coins and the current volume of BTC is not current at all)
How do you think will Satoshi add some in future?

Unless long time bag holders start to dump their coins that's not gonna happen, I think later these coins will be around but is not the correct time, bitcoin is still not high amount.

"Quality Poster"

BitHell  ,I already told you not to fight with such reputed people. You giving Lauda a negative trust won't change anything but as said now your account is a total waste as Lauda gave you a negative trust.  You will probably have to buy a new account now (again) Smiley

You are scum.

ReLieD

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:05:47 AM

You are scum.
Well don't be jealous that I don't respect you Wink (like everyone)

█         ████      ████

█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: