Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][COMP] Compound Coin - 250% Interest Proof of Stake - Listed on 4 Exchanges  (Read 54904 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 01:46:18 PM

In case anyone thinks of a takeover, read this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5257834.0;topicseen

From what I understand you are not able to sync the wallet and stake this coin, even there are some people in here who are able to do this?
I can give it a try an sync the wallet and let you know, if is the case. (at least I will try). I don't have COMP to stake so I won't be able to give feedback regarding the stake situation.

I stake this coin almost everyday.  Try to read it more carefully. 

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serg27ua

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 07:45:20 AM

When the wallet on yobit will be ok?Huh? Huh
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 08:22:16 AM

Sadly I have to say to you that this will never happen imo, because this is how yobit operates... They will never update the wallet unless you pay a fee which is considerable and also they don't guarantee that the wallet will work. There are a lot of coins listed there in this situation for years now. COMP is not the only one.

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:00:01 AM

Asia DeFi Week 2 will be held on August 10-18 which will bring together all representatives of the industry leaders

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 01:53:54 PM

Sadly I have to say to you that this will never happen imo, because this is how yobit operates... They will never update the wallet unless you pay a fee which is considerable and also they don't guarantee that the wallet will work. There are a lot of coins listed there in this situation for years now. COMP is not the only one.

How much they want u to pay before the update? I want to stress that the taxation being part of their business model is itself not bad for a coin. Whats appalling about it is that the fee procured through this machination is not shared with me. I also want a cookie. They just dont give me any money. I am a random guy yes but I hanker for being loved or better supported financially by someone else. I want to leech off them.

othell_rogue

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 04:23:10 AM

How much they want u to pay before the update? I want to stress that the taxation being part of their business model is itself not bad for a coin. Whats appalling about it is that the fee procured through this machination is not shared with me. I also want a cookie. They just dont give me any money. I am a random guy yes but I hanker for being loved or better supported financially by someone else. I want to leech off them.

As far as I remember they are asking 0.5 BTC to update a wallet. Note that this was back in the days, like a year ago or so. I don't know if they are asking the same price today or not, things may changed. Anyway, the trick is that they don't guarantee that the wallet will work after you pay the fee, they will try to fix it and that's it. Again maybe things have changed, but I doubt.

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 12:05:49 PM

As far as I remember they are asking 0.5 BTC to update a wallet. Note that this was back in the days, like a year ago or so. I don't know if they are asking the same price today or not, things may changed. Anyway, the trick is that they don't guarantee that the wallet will work after you pay the fee, they will try to fix it and that's it. Again maybe things have changed, but I doubt.
bad exchanges are like that so no wonder, many wallets are not updated. It is better for you to send with other coins than you expect Yobit to do a wallet renewal

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
paramind22

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 07:07:34 PM

If someone finds out they are doing something with this coin like rebranding please post it here.

Neoterix

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 06:42:51 AM

If someone finds out they are doing something with this coin like rebranding please post it here.

They? Who is they, the devs or the community. If is the community you are talking about, then I will join the forces too and make this coin great again, since I hold a bunch of them.
jsff77

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

Software Developer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2020, 10:27:30 AM

They? Who is they, the devs or the community. If is the community you are talking about, then I will join the forces too and make this coin great again, since I hold a bunch of them.

Great!
Cyplyakox

Activity: 116
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:02:26 AM

A statistical overview of COMP what has been done since the June airdrop, what important decisions have been made by the community and the current state of the project https://medium.com/compound-finance/comp-governance-distribution-update-f371c1cb9ca1

BleebleBlabble

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2020, 03:42:40 PM

The amount of DAI supplied in the Compound protocol is now approximately 1.2 billion $ worth, while the total supply of DAI is only 900 million $.

The only way for this to happen is when people are using compound to borrow DAI, while supplying the same DAI back in the protocol in order to get the COMP rewards. They are essentially lending to themselves.

And of course it works like this, because the product doesn't make sense.

If people get a loan with their house as collateral, this makes sense. Because a house is an illiquid asset and you can use the money to do whatever you want to do while still living in your house. However, with compound you are literally loaning a liquid asset with another liquid asset. If i have ETH and i need DAI i can just go to Uniswap and swap some DAI.

The ONLY practical use case for Compound borrowing is for people who want to over-leverage themselves to crypto assets - you keep one asset but buy another one too with the borrowed money. But there are tons of centralized options for that too, and the maximum leverage you can achieve is no more than 1.75x because you need to over-collateralize.

There is no way this market is worth 350 million dollars. The value proposition for COMP is sketchy at best.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 05:13:40 PM

This is bad that these posts are getting in the original CompoundCoin thread.

There are active Telegram and Discord channels.

othell_rogue

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 12:07:40 PM

This is bad that these posts are getting in the original CompoundCoin thread.

There are active Telegram and Discord channels.

The good thing is that CompoundCoin thread is more active, the bad thing is that people are confusing the Compound coin with the Compound token.

jonahjohn3

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 09:09:19 PM

Project voting competition on Atomars starts on OCTOBER 20. Nominate your favorite coin today! https://atomars.com/news/atomars-exchange-to-launch-round-6-of-the-project-voting-competition @atomarsexchange $voting #Atomars #projectvoting
paramind22

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2020, 08:52:56 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2020, 09:17:23 PM by paramind22

What are all the current exchanges to trade CompoundCoin on?   I know it's on SouthExchange.

othell_rogue

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:46:20 AM

What are all the current exchanges to trade CompoundCoin on?   I know it's on SouthExchange.

Apart from South Exchange, yobit have CompoundCoin listed, but I don't know if their wallet is working or not, I mean if you can deposit/withdrawal COMP.

jsff77

Software Developer

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 11:56:41 AM

Hi!

See these exchanges:

http://compound-coin.cc/exchange/

In particular, I never had any problems on these platforms and I always use them.
jsff77

Software Developer

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 12:08:38 PM

Apart from South Exchange, yobit have CompoundCoin listed, but I don't know if their wallet is working or not, I mean if you can deposit/withdrawal COMP.

Hi!

See these exchanges:

http://compound-coin.cc/exchange/

In particular, I never had any problems on these platforms and I always use them.
bitFlowers

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:21:19 AM

How long is the 250% PoS period?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: