Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin  (Read 2863 times)
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:54:37 PM

Bitcoin totally change my personal point of view, At first i start with curiosity, never thought in my mind that it will gradually change our way of living, I belong from the simplest form of living and look what i am now. I can afford to buy my needs and travel wherever i want. Its Amazing Smiley

It is good for you then as it is for me, back when I just started Bitcoin I was too innocent and know nothing about its potential as a digital online currency but when I discover different kind of task and website that accepts Bitcoin as a payment in exchange of my work I am so happy and grateful, I am riding Bitcoin till it is existing because I do believe that the price of it will continue as the supply of it is limited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:31:03 AM

The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......

Shocked

Who will not want to go with this bull. Just look around you and the prices are making the grill really hot. This is party time for sure and I'm sure many users might have bottled the prices into their empty champagne bottles. Lols.

This is really good to see the bitcoin going up so high and it was speculated already that it will cross the 5K prices for sure. I am even sure that by the end of 2017 it would be more than 6-7K because the popularity is increasing and with each milestone the popularity doubles for the bitcoin. So just stay tune for this bull to get more angry.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:02:25 AM

It is foolish to regret that missed some opportunity in the past. It is always a chance to make conclusions and not to make mistakes in the future. Bitcoin gives you the opportunity to join the community at any time. Price for it is growing. I hope that this trend will continue for a very long time. The main thing that the bitcoin community had not broken the contradictions within.
Yes some of the people missed the bitcoin chance to earn more and to invest in the bitcoin. They spend the money and they did not hold the bitcoin for the high profit. The regular income is the 2nd thing but the first thing is the bitcoin and the increasing price of the bitcoin. The bitcoin is being appreciated by a lot of the people of the high price and the smart income.

I sometimes get tempted myself to sell my bitcoin and cash it out so that I may spend it on useless material stuff but then whenever I see how the price increases each day, I'd have the motivation to hold it. Despite experiencing frequent fluctuations, I believe that the price will still continue to increase and upon observation of price charts it may be seen that the trend is upward. I remind myself that if I hold it today, its value will increase in the coming years. The appreciation of bitcoin truly is amazing.
Miniel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:54 AM

I like bitcoin very much because it has done a lot for me i can pay my family with it we have food on the table my son does not have to go to work everyday instead of school i think i should be very happy.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:20:26 PM

Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

It is a big regrett for us who dont believe to the potential of bitcoin in its recent time. If we believe bitcoin in the first place then we will become millionaire now and even billionaire.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

I don't feel the way you feel bro because I started getting into bitcoin late but my philosophy of life is in this respect is that, it is never too late to join. Remember there are other skeptics out there that are in our shoes back then. Ride on...

I wasn't able to trust bitcoin because when I learned about it I thought it was a scam. During that year there was a lot of investment scam that was happening in our country. So, I doubted bitcoin because I was wondering how can you earn money through internet investment. Well, it was a mistake and lesson learned.  Grin

Mostly here, people thought that bitcoin is a scam. But reading all through out the forum, potential of it really been great specially upcoming project from different developers. This ride on will take until the end of the year I think. Hope you have HODL in it cause I have.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:27:20 PM

Shocked

I don't feel the way you feel bro because I started getting into bitcoin late but my philosophy of life is in this respect is that, it is never too late to join. Remember there are other skeptics out there that are in our shoes back then. Ride on...

I wasn't able to trust bitcoin because when I learned about it I thought it was a scam. During that year there was a lot of investment scam that was happening in our country. So, I doubted bitcoin because I was wondering how can you earn money through internet investment. Well, it was a mistake and lesson learned.  Grin

Its was a hard lessons to learned. As I also learn bitcoin back way 2011. But I choose to ignored it until recently. But hey, we are still not late and I think we can still be millionaires soon. I now have a good amount investment and secured somewhere else and I want to forget all about it and maybe just revisit it after 2 years and see how it grows. We can't recovered all those years that we lost, but just like what others have advise here, yes we can still appreciate bitcoin by joining and that is a good way to start.
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my friend one year ago when i was working in dubai.At that time,bitcoin price was just $650.Luckily,i realized about the future hidden inside bitcoin and so i didn't neglect it.Explanations and predictions given by my friend were also a reason for me to understand about bitcoin.

But till now,i have explained about bitcoin's potential to many friends.But they were not ready to realize its potential and they were just avoiding it.I feel sorry for them since they are going to miss a good fortune.They might regret later.But by that time,bitcoin price may have reached the sky.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

Shocked

I think there may be a time when joining bitcoin will not be as profitable but today is not that day, bitcoin is still used by a very small amount of persons, and if we get to reach a significant percentage of the world population the value of bitcoin is going to skyrocket, it is not going to be soon so that gives to us a lot of time to get as much bitcoin as we can afford.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

bitcoin Talk is great! It helps a lot of people speacially those who are in need of money. This bitcoin hepls not just the people, community but also the world economics. It gives opportunity to those who loses chances in the government and private employment. It is the best! i never expect to be part of this. I hope the value of the bicoin will continue increases so that more people will be rich.
Bitcoin is appreciable because lots of people have earned a very huge profit due to investment in bitcoin. The investors of 2009 are now billionaires. It is all due to the high speedy growth rate of bitcoin. Even those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before they are also now millionaire.  I really appreciate bitcoin because I myself have earned a lot of money, which I think no other business of the world can give. I have invested some time ago and now I have earned handsome money with bitcoin, and still there are so many other opportunities if you even invest money in bitcoin right now and can get a decent amount of profit in a short time.
There is no doubt that those who got attached with bitcoin earlier are now sitting on top of the world due to the unbelievable profits they have enjoyed with bitcoin. Bitcoin is at present the ruling currency of the crypto world.

I don’t know any person who is using bitcoin but not contended with the services of bitcoin. I don’t think so there is any single thing that can be depreciated about bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:50:27 AM

If you want to make money from bitcoin one of the best methods is to join an exchange and trade bitcoin, The bullish wave is almost over now and the prices are on a steady and slow rise. One can still get into the market and buy some bitcoins just for trading. I suggest people to join early and hold it then slowly sell bitcoin to gather profits.
Everyone I paying tribute to bitcoin and appreciating bitcoin just because it had changed their life and it is the most valuable and profitable coin of every time and bitcoin is the most versatile and it bless everyone neutrally and allows everyone to raise his standard within no time and these are a;; the blessing of the bitcoin as investors will keep investing it will keep blessing.

I admit that before when i first learned about bitcoin i didn't believe with it and didn't even bother to give time to read the whole story and just ignore investing it, although i always seen it being advertised and lots of propagandas have been launched, but now i changed my point of view into something related here in crypto.
That’s so nice if bitcoin helped you this much in changing rather improving your lifestyle. Bitcoin is blessing for the world and bitcoin is the only thing at present that is helping people meeting their needs and earning livelihood just be sitting on chair or in bed, clicking some buttons.

Bitcoin has also changed my life as well. I will suggest everyone buying bitcoin and start making money with it as soon as possible.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:29:01 AM

bitcoin Talk is great! It helps a lot of people speacially those who are in need of money. This bitcoin hepls not just the people, community but also the world economics. It gives opportunity to those who loses chances in the government and private employment. It is the best! i never expect to be part of this. I hope the value of the bicoin will continue increases so that more people will be rich.
Bitcoin is appreciable because lots of people have earned a very huge profit due to investment in bitcoin. The investors of 2009 are now billionaires. It is all due to the high speedy growth rate of bitcoin. Even those people who have invested money in bitcoin a year before they are also now millionaire.  I really appreciate bitcoin because I myself have earned a lot of money, which I think no other business of the world can give. I have invested some time ago and now I have earned handsome money with bitcoin, and still there are so many other opportunities if you even invest money in bitcoin right now and can get a decent amount of profit in a short time.
There is no doubt that those who got attached with bitcoin earlier are now sitting on top of the world due to the unbelievable profits they have enjoyed with bitcoin. Bitcoin is at present the ruling currency of the crypto world.

I don’t know any person who is using bitcoin but not contended with the services of bitcoin. I don’t think so there is any single thing that can be depreciated about bitcoin.
Yes bitcoin gives a good profit for everyone that makes it become a very useful crytocurrency in these days on were there are many benefits that everyone can use and appreciated it but there is also a negative news that appear about bitcoin because the people behind that news are also want to enter and use bitcoin according to their needs and wants.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

Shocked

Its was a hard lessons to learned. As I also learn bitcoin back way 2011. But I choose to ignored it until recently. But hey, we are still not late and I think we can still be millionaires soon. I now have a good amount investment and secured somewhere else and I want to forget all about it and maybe just revisit it after 2 years and see how it grows. We can't recovered all those years that we lost, but just like what others have advise here, yes we can still appreciate bitcoin by joining and that is a good way to start.
Bitcoin was introduced to me by my friend one year ago when i was working in dubai.At that time,bitcoin price was just $650.Luckily,i realized about the future hidden inside bitcoin and so i didn't neglect it.Explanations and predictions given by my friend were also a reason for me to understand about bitcoin.

But till now,i have explained about bitcoin's potential to many friends.But they were not ready to realize its potential and they were just avoiding it.I feel sorry for them since they are going to miss a good fortune.They might regret later.But by that time,bitcoin price may have reached the sky.
Bitcoin prices have already reached sky and these people are moaning badly just for not trusting bitcoin. Your friend must be so loyal to you that he introduced you to such a brilliant method of making money and credit also goes to you for believing in his words and bitcoin. Since you knew about bitcoin last year, you must be a millionaire or about to be a millionaire soon.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:06:16 AM

Shocked

Bitcoin prices have already reached sky and these people are moaning badly just for not trusting bitcoin. Your friend must be so loyal to you that he introduced you to such a brilliant method of making money and credit also goes to you for believing in his words and bitcoin. Since you knew about bitcoin last year, you must be a millionaire or about to be a millionaire soon.

I actually was hesitant about bitcoin at first and it hasn't been a year that I've learned about bitcoin too. But I took risk and invested a little amount on bitcoin earlier this year.  Now the little amount that I've invested had grown and still keep on investing in bitcoin. I've read that it is never too late to invest in bitcoin so that's what I did. Being hesitant is always there especially if there is money involved but it depends on the person if you want to take risks or regret later.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

I don't think you can enjoy it. This is only a small victory. For example tomorrow bitcoin can drop in price and you will one day have everything to lose. If you keep the bitcoin you run the risk of ever losing their savings. You need to trade and make more coins. Then you will have the opportunity to spend your extra income and get real money.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

Bitcoin totally change my personal point of view, At first i start with curiosity, never thought in my mind that it will gradually change our way of living, I belong from the simplest form of living and look what i am now. I can afford to buy my needs and travel wherever i want. Its Amazing Smiley
It is really amazing truly. So many opportunities, so many life changes and so on and so forth. Once people start getting to know that the opportunities abounds, then we will start seeing even the unemployed finding chances to make the best for themselves in life.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you, you still have to work hard, but working hard and experiencing the best doing so is just perfect compared to what the government has been dishing to us in the past.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:31:08 PM

Shocked

We have the same story, at first place i just wondering if bitcoin is just the same as other networking a scam?. But this is deferent as I can see my friends earn money with it. So I realized it was a good opportunity to joined.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

Shocked

Yes based in your experience my husband knew about bitcoin for passed 3 yrs ago but I am not interested to joined on it .Letting him to continue posting on it makes him a higher rank now and earning a higher salary in bitcoin every week.I realized if I let him teaching me about it maybe just like him I have a higher earnings also for now.And Im thankful now that I am also posting on forum and enjoying others topic about bitcoin I learned a lot everyday.I also earned a lot every week and buying some things I want its amazing for me to be part of it.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:17:42 AM

Shocked
No one knows when the ride will end just go on the flow and earn as much as you can bitcoin is becoming more implemented in all over the world lets say there are some countries that bitcoin banned but there always one counrty or more countries who kept supporting it.
The ride is obviously not ending anytime soon and for real, the train is still on slow-mo and anyone who is wise can still run and jump in once they have the chance. I once told someone that we have not seen a bullish ride yet.

Wait until the adoption gets stronger and people understand bitcoin value without letting any government bamboozle them into dropping their coins for FUD reasons.
sparveenat

Activity: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:38:13 AM

The best part of the Bitcoin is its rate. After I came to know about Bitcoin I just read about in detail of Bitcoin and saw the performance record which make me confident that it will appreciate much more in future.

lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:51:53 AM

Shocked

I would continue in riding with it because the trending now is upwards and the price for sure would continue to rise and will definitely earn profit in the long run. Lucky the people who invested earlier theybare earning as much as 100% profit or more.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: