Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:14:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin  (Read 2863 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked
This continue to you can see in 2009 what bitcoin prices are at that time,every year goes up and now this year BTC has proven its success in the world of crypto and has been in half the same predictions of those who have predicted it about BTC price will reach 10K $.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:10:10 AM

I failed to hold some satoshis today while bitcoin is on the pump again but the good thing is the value keeps appreciating again and it only means that there is always a good opportunity for a high return in investment, I just wait for my earnings in signature campaign and will sell them while the price is good.

eloqant

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:17:44 AM

For traders, investors and us, who profit on bitcoin in many ways, the price incline is great thing. However, enormous volatility of bitcoin makes it rather asset than currency. The true establishment of cryptocurrency world will happen when bitcoin stabilizes its price in time.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:26:24 AM

Shocked

Who doesn’t, bitcoin faces too much this days and now the pressure releases. It will not be instant up to 5000$ but 4400 at of today is the reason bitcoin still the undisputed digital currency this world will appreciate. Only one I know that doesn’t love what is going on, JPMorgan CEO Jaime Dimon would be pissed of by this. He done much and make fool on himself but nothings change even China’s issue and South Korea would never be enough. Typing while Laughing 😂.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:27:55 AM

Have been a enthusiast this year in cryptocurrency, have regret that I didn't continue here in the forum for a year since I made an account. But knowing bitcoin and its capability, I think it will be a long run to ride in the bull this last quarter. Hope to increase its price more.  Grin

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:37:33 AM

It is true that Bitcoin has so far increased in value compared to previous years. Of course, more and more people are now close to bitcoin and are focusing on bitcoin to make a profit until it continues to push the financial side of each. I personally do not want to be far from bitcoin and want to keep close to bitcoin, because i'm sure bitcoin can be a job that proves to be profitable to gain a good future.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is a big opportunity and i regret not taking it seriously when it was first released. but i cant bring back what happened and dwelling in the past can do me no good. now im giving it a shot on how far i can go by holding btc. its actually a good way to earn money and as well as currency.

tmaleha

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:12:34 AM

Appreciation of Bitcoin is the real factor attracted me toward it.

Once I came to know about Bitcoin I was not comfort enough and I start searching new about it and I start learning about Bitcoin and once I realize and saw the success track record of its appreciation I got confident and I am typing this reply in Bitcoin forum.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:12:11 AM

Bitcoin is a big opportunity and i regret not taking it seriously when it was first released. but i cant bring back what happened and dwelling in the past can do me no good. now im giving it a shot on how far i can go by holding btc. its actually a good way to earn money and as well as currency.

Many people have been regretting not investing in bitcoin now that its price is four figured and they even try to ruin the image of bitcoin by saying that its a ponzi scheme. But the real investors know that its not those who actually know how bitcoin works and that its worthy to invest in it. I always suggest people to not let go of the opportunity and if they want to invest they should. There is no need to regret the older decision and make up by buying some bitcoin today and trading it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:18:17 AM

I failed to hold some satoshis today while bitcoin is on the pump again but the good thing is the value keeps appreciating again and it only means that there is always a good opportunity for a high return in investment, I just wait for my earnings in signature campaign and will sell them while the price is good.

Already you are specifying that Bitcoin will give the good return on the investment. I think it is always the good way to hold the Bitcoin instead of selling them in the market. As the value of Bitcoin increases and the same time what you saved will also increase.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Shocked
Absolutely, I will keep riding to this ! and always hoping for a better price and a better future for bitcoin system and i want it to be more stronger and secure and i am always here to support the bitcoin.

Already you are specifying that Bitcoin will give the good return on the investment. I think it is always the good way to hold the Bitcoin instead of selling them in the market. As the value of Bitcoin increases and the same time what you saved will also increase.

Hi, as much as i want to hold, i just want you and also some other people to start looking bitcoin as a currency, start spending it to make the flow of bitcoin is continually moving to make the price dynamically increasing, bitcoin may be defined as an investment, Satoshi created bitcoin as a cryptocurrency that's why we must stick to that and start spending out bitcoin sooner or in the near future.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:37:55 PM

Shocked

This coin is showing resilience and restoring investor confidence against all odds, fud and Chinese regulation. This bodes well for the future.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:59:49 PM

no one riding it. bitcoin rises because a lot of good news circulating about bitcoin today. I think bitcoin will continue to climb up endlessly until the end of the year. Let's see it all looks no secret Bitcoin is the best investment in the future

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

If I had to say a sentence about bitcoin I would say is a sentence of great bitcoin. maybe we all can already feel the greatness of bitcoin development in the world of crypto. bitcoin is defined as a rocket that rises upward at the highest level if it should compare with altcoin in general. of course bitcoin is a very profitable investment form and also a very good trading activity also has many features that are not owned by other crypto. so I think bitcoin is an icon about the world of crypto the most for its devotees. My hope for the future will be more investors who want dibitcoin investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:58:06 PM

Bitcoin, along with many other, strong, established Cryptos are going to continue onward and upward over time. This is not to say there isn't going to be setbacks, as there have been many and will be many more. Stay strong!

ViperCS

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

The price of bitcoin is up over 250% since last year, but acceptance of the cryptocurrency as a form of payment among top merchants has declined.
 Research said"bitcoin acceptance is virtually zero and shrinking," despite its impressive appreciation. According to the bank, last year bitcoin was accepted at five of a group of 500 top online merchants. Today, only three of those merchants accept bitcoin as a form of payment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:22:28 PM

Shocked

I rode it already then and will keep on riding it. Why not taking the advantage of seeing a good price on a positive way but today the price seems to be down again with - $200. But still the price is quite good as long as it's on the land of $4,000. After those scenario's, fuds and drama's last last week we had seen it fall down at $3,000 but this is the ride that everyone is liking and even want to push it through.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

At first, i didnt appreciated bitcoin and thought that it was a waste of time. But after some time. My friend who was generating income via bitcoin is very generous toward us and he is willing to pay for the food that we want. At this point, I appreciated bitcoin because he was using it in a good way.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:31:35 PM

I should have started this since I first heard about bitcoin. But because less interested because I do not understand what is bitcoin, then I ignore it, until now regret sometimes ada.karna if at that time I respond well maybe now I am smart enough to run this business all. But now I have joined here even though it may be too late. But for me it's never too late for something better for me better a little late than nothing. and from now on try to find the best
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:38:45 PM

Shocked

It's not bullish if you are calling it that way. What do you think can get you so much money and happiness in your life and your families life? I think the answer is pretty simple and it says nothing. The power bitcoin is limitless and this bull is not going to stop at all and it will make it more beautiful in the futre aspects. When bitcoin will come as utility currency in the decades of time then its price will be mars rocketed!!! Then you will actually find that the bull about which we were speaking in the 2017 was worth riding.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: