Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Distribution Plan would you like to see for Bitcore(BTX) on Oct 30th?  (Voting closed: October 28, 2017, 07:56:33 PM)
Dev's Distribution Model - 12 (7.8%)
Hybrid Distribution Model - 12 (7.8%)
Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops - 29 (19%)
Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops - 57 (37.3%)
Continuing 3% airdrops until fully distributed - 43 (28.1%)
Total Voters: 153

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Poll for BTX Distribution-Oct 30th  (Read 5194 times)
zinic

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:45:53 PM

Thanks for let us vote.

I vote for 4. Dev's Plan with an incremental increase in weekly Airdrops.
I think it is interesting to have people holding BTX longer expecting a new increase every month.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nesch84

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:26:27 PM

devs plan with inc. sounds real nice
kono900

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:51:34 PM

4. Dev's Plan with an incremental increase in weekly Airdrops
eance

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:19:13 AM

4. Dev's Plan with an incremental increase in weekly Airdrops sounds good
cryptoqui

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:53:50 AM

Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops
candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

Does this vote close or not?
I found my choice (#4) is the mostly choice. Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

I see people making the right decision. I hope the developers will listen to the opinion of the community.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

filgaia

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

how to vote

derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

vote 4. plan  Smiley
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

how to vote

I don't think newbies can vote!

anyway, i really like the idea of 4. Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops
to me it seems being the best option for now.

flntyey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:23:54 PM

Dev's Plan+Inremental increase in weekly Airdrops  Smiley
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:28:44 PM

hoping for next airdrop)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
rusbalt

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:52:11 AM

Пpивeтcтвyю кoллeги! Пoмoгитe пoжaлyйcтa c гoлocoвaниeм, нe мoгy нaйти кнoпкy. Я бyдy гoлocoвaть зa 5 плaн нy или 1 плaн. нa мoй взгляд этo лyчший инcтpyмeнт для пocтoяннoгo pocтa в цeнe мoнeты, a ecли вcё быcтpo paздaть,( 2,3.4 плaны), тo и цeнa бyдeт кaтитьcя вниз, a пocлe пoлнoгo pacпpeдeлeния и вoвce мoжeт пoтepять интepec и cкaтитьcя дo 0
Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Gwestcot,
Did you notice that the 10 BTX requirement will be removed at the end of October? What are your thoughts about this? I think that it should remain and I don't believe that I'm alone in this thought.

I support the requirement for the minimum balance, but it could be lowered a bit, eg down to 5 BTX, due to the rise in the price.

As for the poll I think it's too early for massive airdrops, now it definitely would cause the coins' dump.
The coins distribution should correspond to the speed of the adaption and the development of the new use cases for BitCore
I voted for the last option - Continuing 3% - preserve the value - prevent the dump  Smiley
gwestcot (OP)

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:16:32 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 03:18:49 AM by gwestcot

Gwestcot,
Did you notice that the 10 BTX requirement will be removed at the end of October? What are your thoughts about this? I think that it should remain and I don't believe that I'm alone in this thought.

I support the requirement for the minimum balance, but it could be lowered a bit, eg down to 5 BTX, due to the rise in the price.

As for the poll I think it's too early for massive airdrops, now it definitely would cause the coins' dump.
The coins distribution should correspond to the speed of the adaption and the development of the new use cases for BitCore
I voted for the last option - Continuing 3% - preserve the value - prevent the dump  Smiley

The major issue is that we cannot get on any of the larger exchanges because of the premine and the size of the dev's addresses. Using Metcalfe's Law, the total valuation of Bitcore is 16.9M USD. At full distribution this would mean that right now each BTX is really worth a little over 1 dollar. That is ok by me since you would have more coins but the project would also gain legitimacy.  
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

Gwestcot,

I voted for the last option - Continuing 3% - preserve the value - prevent the dump  Smiley

The major issue is that we cannot get on any of the larger exchanges because of the premine and the size of the dev's addresses. Using Metcalfe's Law, the total valuation of Bitcore is 16.9M USD. At full distribution this would mean that right now each BTX is really worth a little over 1 dollar. That is ok by me since you would have more coins but the project would also gain legitimacy.  

I'm very interested in your use of Metcalfe's law. How did you exactly made this calculation? Is the user base of Bitcore known or just estimated from the existing addresses? Is there any study of the value of other coins as matched with the numbers of Metcalfe's law?
gwestcot (OP)

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:39:40 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 12:41:06 PM by gwestcot

Gwestcot,

I'm very interested in your use of Metcalfe's law. How did you exactly made this calculation? Is the user base of Bitcore known or just estimated from the existing addresses? Is there any study of the value of other coins as matched with the numbers of Metcalfe's law?

There is a forum post from an economists somewhere around here but yes it was determined that there is a strong correlation between Metcalfe's Law and the value of Bitcoin. It really can't be used as a predictive tool but rather it can be used to tell you if a coin is undervalued at that moment. I think there are two equations to determine value. One is based on daily transactions which Bitcore is fairly low and the other is in the total number of addresses. He gave each equation a coefficient with addresses being worth .30 and transactions being worth 1.50.
genopark

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:18:05 PM

Is there a way to sign a paper wallet?
Dev's plan of registering with signed wallet <--
Dmitro777

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:57:49 PM

I voted for number 4
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

If you asking me I go for number 4 Dev's Plan+10% Weekly Airdrops, and I think that is the best choice, I hope so.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: