Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
Ward

Activity: 522
Merit: 257

XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:50:02 PM

XEM cost 0.2 $, has huge potential. in 2018 year commence advertising company around the world and introduction of catapult

▄▄██████████▄▄     
     ▄████████████████▄   
   ▄████████████████████▄ 
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐██████████████████████████▌
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████▀
   ▀████████████████████▀ 
     ▀████████████████▀   
       ▀▀██████████▀▀     

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███  █████▀▀▀██  █  ███
███  ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███  ███
███  ██▀ █████ ▀██  ███
███  ██▄ █████ ▄██  ███
███  ████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
███  █████▄▄▄█████  ███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 ▀███████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:54:18 PM

XEM cost 0.2 $, has huge potential. in 2018 year commence advertising company around the world and introduction of catapult
Good catch indeed Xem have a lot of potentials the team have a lots to offer and since that the value still below 1$ we can see the big feature ahead, xem can grow more and it happen before and it will repeat that in coming time let's hold and earned.
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

Please pay attention to the capitalization of that coin if it is <10 bit then I think it is not advisable to invest in it because it is possible that coin will become garbage.

troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:41:23 PM

Coindash is traded only for $3 to $4 price range. They survived from a hack, it's still in ICO price USD-based.
The first target is $20 though. I don't know if it can ever reach $1.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

XRP, sia, str, dgb are still in under $1 and you can buy for much amount if you have much money.

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

i will hold it if the price is go down or at least i will cut loss my coin so i can have my bitcoin and i can buy at lower price. if you can hold then its good and if you still have bitcoin then you can buy again.

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

the price will be up again, i am sure this but only the time that could answer and we only waiting it is happen again. there is too many coins that is went down from the price before but i am not too worried.

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

you can search the coins that its down because of bitcoin price is increase and you will found many of the coins is now in the bottom price and you will find that coins shows potential to back increase again.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.

coin with less than 10 cents could give potential to increase and give us a lot of money but like i said before, only the time that could answer.
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:12:58 AM

These are the coins under 1 dollar that im thinking about.

Funfair
Edgeless
Bitshares
XEM
XLM
IOTA
Bitbean

Thoughts on these?  Bitbean is like 1 percent of 1 cent...
bluehalk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:01:33 AM

You best bet is to invest on BTC, forget the rest of the altcoins under $1.
For overall growth BTC is the king, even if you are investing only $1000 still go for BTC.

If you intend to do lot of buy and sell and do enjoy the trading part of it only than go with altcoins and do your research. All the the altcoins may or may not go up and you will need to do lot of your own research to pick a coin and that you may have to wait for few months to gain any real profit.

Most of these new coins have great ideas and great road maps, and by the time they deliver that (in 6 months to 1 year), a new coin comes out with the better solution and better idea, meaning that original coin will never go any higher and the general public would have moved to this new coin.

Any altcoin to be successful whatever their use case may be, first of all it needs network adoption (Miners, masternodes, PoW, PoS, etc), second it needs mass adoption of users.
Every time a new coin is introduced, lot of miners get on the network to mine the initial easy blocks and when it gets harder and the price of the coin doesn't move, these miners lose profitability and move their hashing power to another new coin. Lot of these new coins will simply never be able to achieve proper network adoption.

Simply put these crypto space is moving lot faster these days, and the new coins with road map of over a year will never be able to retain the network capacity. Lot of investors may still hold the coins but that's not true for miners.

Best to stick with already established coins BTC and ETH.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:39:24 AM

I think we have many of them and the one  I am very sure will get to around $10 in 2018 but currently bellow $1 is ripple. You can not lose in buying ripple now as it market capitalization is a sign that in future traders are going to use it very well.  you can also invest in some of the new ico projects that are very good like : United traders,  pundi, and Matriaxcoin which I am currently promoting and have gone through their white paper and it seeing there are good.
Joshua85

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

ELTCOIN and Verge
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:19:23 PM

I think we have many of them and the one  I am very sure will get to around $10 in 2018 but currently bellow $1 is ripple. You can not lose in buying ripple now as it market capitalization is a sign that in future traders are going to use it very well.  you can also invest in some of the new ico projects that are very good like : United traders,  pundi, and Matriaxcoin which I am currently promoting and have gone through their white paper and it seeing there are good.

It is the waste of time to invest your fund in any cheap coins means it will made you to wait for long time but if you go to any trusted ICO means you will be able find the value triple once the coin has been added to the marketplace.
Please check the best project by looking its white paper and gather information in the forum from the people already invested in it. Else you cannot find a better means go to invest on bitcoin or ethereum.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
KeenHero

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

IOTA -- ATM 0.92 == August 2018 : 7,50USD
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

How is it possible that in the two months this thread exists, no-one has mentioned SYScoin.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:12:31 PM

I would recommend Biblepay, this is a new coin with value, and it will launch masternode by the end of December, price surely pump up.
conkeconke

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

XRP or XEM, both look good enough and has the price below 1$ for now.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:48:31 PM

You can search in coinmarketcap but in my opinion . You should select all altcoin in the top 200 because I am sure that by 2018 the price of all this altcoin may soon reach $ 1 and possibly the price higher
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.
Personally, i think Rise has a potential although lisk and rise have similarities but I still go for rise.. I like the platform and base on my research, all in all RISE is great!!!
RickyG

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:20:14 PM

Agrello (DLT).

Great concept, no real competitors yet, easy x4 once they enter the top 100 (which it should!).

Been accumulating ever since this puppy came available on HitBTC.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

There are a lot of coins under the dollar mark that are worth getting. Some coins you could look at are Sia, XRP, and XEM, and others I can't think off the top of my head. They all bring something unique to the table. Just research to make the best decision possible before dropping any cash on any of them.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
juddilio

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:33:32 PM

I guess Senderon will be a nice play.
Verge, XRP... there are so many
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:42:43 PM

Ripple, Xem, IOTA, Cardano, Stellar, Ardor cost under 1 $, all coins from top 30
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: