Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

Kyber (KNC) has the biggest potential. in 1Q 2018 it will grow up!

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:22:44 PM

All altcoins in coinmarketcap will increase just set a buy order or hold it for long teem you don't need to sell it short term the best time to buy when the market is bleed. 2018 is a good year for all alts.
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

I want to use an example of an altcoin under 1 cent and want someone can tell me if my math is right here.

Bitbean currently is 0.0041087 cents.  Thus its not even half of 1 cent.  It showed that it increased 0.000308 cents in the last 24 hours.  That is an 8.1 % increase.  Im checking this on blockfolio app.

So basically this means... say right now you buy it at 0.0041087.  Let say you buy 1,000,000 of these coins for $4108.70 plus fees so let say around $4120 or so.

So if this coin goes up to 0.0082174... you basically doubled your money right if you were to sell?  Thus if this coin goes up to 1 dollar...you would have almost 250x this coin?

Im curious about coins that are like under 10 cents and especially under 1 cent because how would that work since many of these coins could be 0.0041087 and hen 0.0052233 etc.  Because aren't the returns on these coins much higher and these coins gives a chance to hit it big?  For example, if you buy 1 million bitbean now for 4120 usd... if it ever hits 1 dollar... then you would have 1 million dollars right?

I heard someone mentioned that they knew someone that bought a lot of NEM when it was even less than 1 cent and got to be rich because of it.

So what about these coins that are under 10 cent and under 1 cent etc.  Any thoughts on bitbean?  What about stellar lumens?

bitonix

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.

Please do not invest in crypto till you understand treading better. From your question, it doesnt look like you understand it preetty enough
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:43:20 PM

There's a lot of coin under a dollar. But this number is related to the number. Status varies between 3-4 cents or between 0x 20-22 cents.

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:32:36 PM

I think Propy and Enigma are two project currently undervalue, both are significantly below their ICO price and anyone getting into it now is getting a huge discount and value for money
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:44 AM

I would keep my Spectre XSPEC

It should be higher next year.
it is just simple: the best anons coin.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

also consider IOTA in a portfolio diversification

today is falling back again under 1usd so it could be a potential good trade around 0.17 eth

i made decent profit in last month, hope to continue this way in 2018

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:10:11 AM

Agrello (DLT).

Great concept, no real competitors yet, easy x4 once they enter the top 100 (which it should!).

Been accumulating ever since this puppy came available on HitBTC.

Stop spamming the boards with your support messages for a coin.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:24 AM

Investing in altcoins under $1 is always a good way to earn money. Because if you buy with a big mount. If it just increase a bit, you will have lot of money. And I will introduce you some good coins I know: Digibyte, Status, Stellar, Quantstamp,...

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

very dificult is fast time can get 10x profit, must wait in long time can get profit 10x
but if the best altcoin under 1 dollar, xrp and dogecoin

But dogecoin will not achieve good price. Definitely not 10x bigger, in my opinion it is shitcoin whose is really bad option to invest
RisiexlA2

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:34:00 AM

Kyber (KNC) has the biggest potential. in 1Q 2018 it will grow up!
Their supply is big, and the result after ico is the price decrease everyday.
xshadowx

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:49:18 AM

Phore had a 40% burnt a few days ago, probably the price is going to go up in the next few weeks due to the lower supply
mihaialex

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

Kyber is still low, today  -4.64%, for 2018 only if Kyber is having good news will see a increase.
Sewarlock

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:03:22 PM

a big mistake that many new traders and investors are making, is confusing the price with something that is expensive. The price of something is relative. If a coin is trading for 0.2 cents, it doesn't necessarily mean it's cheap.. if there are hundred billions of that coins, it's only normal that's it's trading for 0.2 because the supply of the coin is so high. It's really about supply and demand. The reason Bitcoin is ten thousand is not because it's the most expensive coin out there, but because there are only 18 million bitcoins out there. The supply is really limited which drives up the price. There are many cases, such as XRP who has a supply of billions of tokens, and even though they are trading at 0.2 cents right now they are essentially worth about 8 billion. Don't confuse a low price for a cheap coin.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

Invest on XEM, KNC, IOTA,ADX this are promising coins that are under $1 believe me they are all getting bigger than you expected. Bull run is coming by early 2018. goodluck!
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

The sub $1 altcoins in my portfolio are;
RPX
QSP
CND
REQ
SUB
EMC2
VEN
LINK
MER
ENG
SYS
XSPEC
ZRX
VOX
SIGT

There are lots of promising cheap alts but can only buy so much.  There are probably another 10 I want to invest in if I have the funds.

Good luck!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

No coin at this time go 10X in just one move. Those things takes time and also if the coin supply is in billions then forget it man, is not of benefit to you at all (can reach 1$) and also what new thing is the coin bringing to the system if there is nothing then dont invest in it. You have to research well before investing.NO COIN MULTIPLY 10x IN ONE MOVE WATCH IT

bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

The sub $1 altcoins in my portfolio are;
RPX
QSP
CND
REQ
SUB
EMC2
VEN
LINK
MER
ENG
SYS
XSPEC
ZRX
VOX
SIGT

There are lots of promising cheap alts but can only buy so much.  There are probably another 10 I want to invest in if I have the funds.

Good luck!

How long do you intend to hold these coins for? And may I ask, how much are you investing per coin? There are lot of coins that you have your toes in Smiley
bluehalk

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:38:51 AM

No coin at this time go 10X in just one move. Those things takes time and also if the coin supply is in billions then forget it man, is not of benefit to you at all (can reach 1$) and also what new thing is the coin bringing to the system if there is nothing then dont invest in it. You have to research well before investing.NO COIN MULTIPLY 10x IN ONE MOVE WATCH IT

Completely agree with you Sir.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: