Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
neuterclefund

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

I feel the marketing & promotion is more important zero fees for community growth and sustained usability of an altcoin.Website is: marineco.inMore details here  Yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. mtc will be controlled by artificial iot intellgience and will be a real force in the crypto markets in the future.  marineco.in It is a time tested mtc network. Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin community .
Raven89

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:39 PM

Masari coin hopefully will be litecoin of Monero, now it's sitting at 2500 sat.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

Ccore, Oax, 0x, Rentberry.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.
The price of a crypto asset is not as relevant as the market cap is, because if a coin has a big supply it automatically has lower value then coins with less supply.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I think that we need to stay at the level we have now. It is very difficult to invest in Coins, which do not show today and really cost.

That is true, but anyway we don't really know which coin will really explode the market, and things are really changing this year, so I don't know really what will happen with crypto trading, but still actually I wish it will be corrected and clear itself from schoolers who think this is a game
I also think that the current market situation is also being played by big investors. because when viewed from the graph analysis, all is not as expected, even the analysis tends not suitable for application. because what happens even outside the control of the analysis

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

That's a really risky game
I'm not the greatest professional in coins under 1$, but i belive in not many of them
TRON is one of the most my favorite in game under 1$
I wouldn't give any of my money if won't know the stbility level of the coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
morps

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3315553.0
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:31:41 PM

Yes, I totally agree with your view. When we invest in cheap coin. We have more oppotunites when it rises. However, to find out a good cheap coin to invest is so difficult. Besides, you also can be dangerous when buying the unfamous coin. therefore, the best way is that you should spend much time to research before giving a decision. My advice for you considering is : Telcoin , bcpt.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

Yes, I totally agree with your view. When we invest in cheap coin. We have more oppotunites when it rises. However, to find out a good cheap coin to invest is so difficult. Besides, you also can be dangerous when buying the unfamous coin. therefore, the best way is that you should spend much time to research before giving a decision. My advice for you considering is : Telcoin , bcpt.

Yea. Buying really cheap coins is really a gamble. Sure, there's tons of room to grow and you can potentially make a killing, but more than likely, you'll end up holding onto worthless coins in the end. Your best bet is to research as much as you possibly can about the coin and truly believe they're going to do what they say they're going to do. Usually if the team goes through with the things they say, the coin does rise. However, more times than not, they'll abandon the coin and you'll end up holding bags.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Verge, VSX and Shield is undervalued crypto at this moment
and the price is under $1 even under 10 cents,
but, do your own research before you decided to buy  Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

telcoin is a project with nice projects at first, everyone is expectant big but it is badly affected by this great fall is still likely to recover in the long run.

Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

I agree with this advice. Research must be done first before investing in coins below $1. Though this will give us a good chance of earning more, it also has high risks. Coins with low value are often targets of pump and dump community. They pump a certain low-value coin to attract outside investors and then they hold it for some time/hours or so before exiting at a good profit. Thus, killing the actual potential of the coins and of course, leaving the outside investors with a lose on the dump.
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

I don't believe price is an actual factor in terms of profitability. A coin price mainly depends on supply & demand as well as the public opinion. Looking at a coin that is worth 0.0001$ but has a supply of several billions will not guarantee you that the coin will ever reach 1$ or even 0.10$ ... In this regard market capitalization might be a better tool, even though it has its flaws.
Colfuu

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relashionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 2500 sats on SouthXexchange.
Cheers !
uwouw0

Activity: 196
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

I think invest in altcoins is a bad idea for now.  Because 25% good coins and 75% is bad coins for me.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:34:56 AM

I would advise you to first pay attention to the capitalization of the coin. If it is not high, you can already look at the price of the coin and draw conclusions.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:14:43 AM

I don't believe price is an actual factor in terms of profitability. A coin price mainly depends on supply & demand as well as the public opinion. Looking at a coin that is worth 0.0001$ but has a supply of several billions will not guarantee you that the coin will ever reach 1$ or even 0.10$ ... In this regard market capitalization might be a better tool, even though it has its flaws.

All newly created coins has the possibility to increased its value and this is depend I think to its usage. Nobody really knows that  altcoins especially the new one has the potential to be popular like the top 10 coins. Looking at the situation right now, I observed that after the ICO ends, price of coins will only pump at a very short period of time. This is based on my experience, because I have some coins that I keep and almost 1 year it never showed any chance to increase.
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:18:06 AM

The crypt currency Ripple (XRP), which I've seen so far and which has been commented on at the most $ 1 level. But I do not want to influence your thinking about investing, you decide on investment based on the amount of money that this crypto money has collected and the recent price change.
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Read,do the math and research..
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: