Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:35 PM

Take a look at Elixir and SONM. Both of them are under one dollar and have a great team and have a great team and a white paper, especially SONM, because this project wants to create a decentralized Amazon AWS so people can buy computing power or rent it on the SONM blockchain and get paid.
I agree. I also think these projects are very interesting and promising. Bought both and I think that will soon begin to rise.

[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

Okay that depends first on marketcap rather than the value of every single token. Stop checking about the value of token please. If you want to earn some good money in short term then go for Ccore...
 Cheesy Cheesy
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Wink ;)Okay that depends first on marketcap rather than the value of every single token. Stop checking about the value of token please. If you want to earn some good money in short term then go for Ccore.
EtienneL

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:28:25 AM

For me, better potential coin UNDER 1 : PRL, XSN, CAPP, ELIX and LIFE
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

The point is how much you make the purchase. If you really want to make money, I would advise you to buy only coins with a large capitalization. You will not make X10 in the short term, but you definitely will not lose money.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:50 AM

Ccore and oax are my best choices for the moment
henrybek3

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

To invest under $ 1 it seems like the most crypto money ripple. It's been a bit too late lately, but I think you'll pack it over time. Of course you can expect to earn higher revenues in a short time, but you can also evaluate other crypto money.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:25:14 PM

To invest under $ 1 it seems like the most crypto money ripple. It's been a bit too late lately, but I think you'll pack it over time. Of course you can expect to earn higher revenues in a short time, but you can also evaluate other crypto money.
for ripple though it can get to the $ 1 price but takes a long time and a long process. it can not happen immediately in the near future because ripple coins now feel heavy to improve the nutrients in the near future.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

for ripple though it can get to the $ 1 price but takes a long time and a long process. it can not happen immediately in the near future because ripple coins now feel heavy to improve the nutrients in the near future.

If ripple goes to $0.3, I can buy some but the price is expensive now. It's a clear hype. Nothing advantageous in ripple. Some people hyped it and then the others started to buy it. Flashback, the sharp decrease from $3.2 to $0.6 obviously.
320hz

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

I agree with you. Ripple looks very tired. I would not have invested in this coin now, because there are more promising projects. I invest in NEM.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:47:50 PM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.
Right now is a good time to invest in the cryptocurrency market because the market price is still quite low. I think that in the next few months the market will quickly recover and have a very high price. altcoin under $ 1 that I recommend investing it's ripple. Ripple is altcoin ranked No. 3 on coinmarketcao. It has a very large market capitalization, it has many transactions every day. Ripple is also accepted by banks and used in transactions, showing potential ripple. Although the ripple has its weaknesses it is managed, but I believe the ripple is worth the investment.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I recommend investing in Ripple or Cardano. Ripple is altcoin with huge market capitalization, it is only behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is used by many banks in the transaction, proving that the ripple actually has potential. also Cardano, this is altcoin has a relatively fast growth. Cardano has a professional development team, it has good scalability, Cardano's transaction speed is also very fast. I believe that in the next few years Cardano will grow very strongly. Now that their prices are still low, this is an opportunity for us to invest

xhienigat

Activity: 420

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

If ripple goes to $0.3, I can buy some but the price is expensive now. It's a clear hype. Nothing advantageous in ripple. Some people hyped it and then the others started to buy it. Flashback, the sharp decrease from $3.2 to $0.6 obviously.
Ripple get hype all the time because its backed by big banks and this is a very big impact in the community and whenever ripple pump it rages and everyone parties.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

A friend advised me today, I should buy zeitcoins. I have read the thread from zeitcoin and find it somehow interesting.
I am not sure if it is a good decision to buy it. What do you all say to the coin?

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

I recommend investing in Ripple or Cardano. Ripple is altcoin with huge market capitalization, it is only behind Bitcoin and Ethereum. Ripple is used by many banks in the transaction, proving that the ripple actually has potential. also Cardano, this is altcoin has a relatively fast growth. Cardano has a professional development team, it has good scalability, Cardano's transaction speed is also very fast. I believe that in the next few years Cardano will grow very strongly. Now that their prices are still low, this is an opportunity for us to invest

Under $ 1, Cardano is definitely worth the investment. The project is developing very well which gives the opportunity for a good profit for long term. I would rather not recommend Ripple. Achieving price above 1$ will be a big challenge for ripple. You can find a few better and promising coins than a ripple.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
billysaputra

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

Under $ 1, Cardano is definitely worth the investment. The project is developing very well which gives the opportunity for a good profit for long term. I would rather not recommend Ripple. Achieving price above 1$ will be a big challenge for ripple. You can find a few better and promising coins than a ripple.
cardano has a good potential to reach $ 1 but takes a long time, but it's already seen if the future of cardano starts looking good and it's not bad for a new coin.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

cardano has a good potential to reach $ 1 but takes a long time, but it's already seen if the future of cardano starts looking good and it's not bad for a new coin.

i agreed with cardano too.Cardano's transaction speed is really very fast. i expect more and more grow from this coin
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:50:26 PM

Altcoin which is under $1 dollar and i am willing to buy are :
1. Auctus : auctus aim to make blockchain as pension fund and its circullating supply relatively small it is arround 40 million.
2. Crypterium : crypterium also have small circullation and before the full platform launch it will goes high.
3. Dao stack : it is not under $1 but arround $1 and that price is just like its ico price. If the market going bullish again my target for this token is arround $20. Token in circullation also only 35 million token.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

i agreed with cardano too.Cardano's transaction speed is really very fast. i expect more and more grow from this coin

Pillar and ixledger are under $1 and they are promising coins. The next half of the year can be much better for them if bitcoin price can go up. I follow their updates and team members. They can manage serious businesses.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

I think that a very promising and cheap coin below $ 1 is XEM. This is a strong project that can grow significantly. I keep this coin for several months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: