Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
cryptoonthewall

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:47:46 PM

Just noticed that Binance and Bittrex are following Straks (masternode coin) on Twitter.

For a right now only 1 million market cap coin this should be good signs for the future. I augur from this that they both may consider to add Straks perhaps.

In general I am of the opinion that they wont follow Straks if they thought it would be totally crap or just another coin.

Besides I really like the project too without this twitter fact.
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

VeChain will be 3 cents soon (after mainnet). But the again. Price per coin doesn't matter at all. Its all about the value of the market cap!
that is an insane price that i doubt it can reach, before or after main net and not even if BTC is at $3000. just my opinion 

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Oranium80

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

Good altcoin under 1$ are IOTA XEM XRP  looks good on current levels. Also from new Calisto network look pretty good,  in November their plan to activate cold staking which can bring this coin to the new level.
iota is going to be huge imo though ripple i would not touch and XEM is not so interesting as an investment, at least not what i can see, not saying i might be wrong in the long run. there are so many rare gems out there that can make insane gains. look at XSH and what it did from Nov 2017 to mid Jan 2018 and see that a $100 would have turned into $30,000. now you would spend about $2000 for that amount of coins you would have gotten back in Nov 17.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

Do not only look at the coin price but the market cap and coin supply too. Some very cheap coins with huge supply tend to pump and dump fairly quickly.
Oranium80

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:06:21 AM

Do not only look at the coin price but the market cap and coin supply too. Some very cheap coins with huge supply tend to pump and dump fairly quickly.
100% correct, missed those as they are very important.

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:19:32 AM

maybe you can take your time to do a research with XSN, verge and vsx
i believe all crypto above is good and will have a good price in the future too  Wink
but, invest only with your own risk

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kingsingle

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

There are quite a lot of good altcoin and the price is under $ 1 for you to invest, as now is the best chance for you to invest, as such will be one of the best opportunities not to be missed now.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

I made one very interesting observation. Those tokens or coins that cost less than $ 1, and in General very cheap, grow in price easier.
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

Can you give me a quote about the coin that they are less than $ 1? and if you have the investment opportunity you have invested in coin that costs less than $ 1, you should not weigh the price. Its current value
kumala_abi

Activity: 798

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:08:59 AM

I made one very interesting observation. Those tokens or coins that cost less than $ 1, and in General very cheap, grow in price easier.
although under $ 1 is still cheap, but we should not carelessly buy such cheap coins. we need to know the exact reason why we should buy the coin. so the risk that we will get smaller.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:06 AM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

Just make up your mind and do a self research regarding some of the alt coins with a market value below 1$ but are very potential since they are on the top list. Try to check out for yourself the following cryptos that i will recommend you. They are Siacoin, Verge, Bytecoin, NEM, Stellar, and Ripple.

nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

In my opinion, there are some altcoins under $1 and very promising. I think verge and tron can be good choices. And also, you can maybe think about IOTA and Vechain. These have also low prices. But in my opinion, the best way to find the best altcoins for yourself is, doing researches by yourself.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
metallikingz

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

It does not matter what the price, the most important part of it, is the current marketcap, not the price of the token, and that is the way that it works. But yes, sometimes some people just buy those tokens because they think about huge profits

● BlockAIp   
▄▀      A Decentralized Social Networking and Media Platform     ▀▄
▄▀  Whitepapper  | OneP | Presentation | Bounty  | Twitter  | Telegram    ▀▄
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

not ethereum will not get past the bitcoin price because I see bitcoin has a very expensive price and ethereum is also very difficult to pursue bitcoin prices, unlimited supply of ethereum make the price difficult to make an increase.
Oranium80

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:26:36 AM

maybe you can take your time to do a research with XSN, verge and vsx
i believe all crypto above is good and will have a good price in the future too  Wink
but, invest only with your own risk

i said XSH (Shield) not XSN whatever that is

Oranium80

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

XSH (Shield) long term will make you a lot of money and that is my opinion, you should do your research regardless.

nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

Does anyone here have an opinion of altoins that are under $1 that are worth investing?  Because the lower it is, the more X amount you can.

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

The thing is if you get a coin for 10 cents, how much can you really lose?  Because no coin goes to 0 right?  I mean it might go down to 0.002 etc if it does?  But if it goes from 10 cents to 15 cents, thats 50 percent your investment which is huge.  The thing is people say invest in bitcoin.  But the issue is look at the price.  Its around 4000 usd for a btc.  Let say you buy 1 btc.  If it goes up to 5000 usd, yes you make 1000 usd.  But if a coin is 10 cents and you buy say 50000 of them for 5000, well it going up to 12 cents would make you the same money as compared with btc. 

How many coins has went all the way down to say 0.01 or less that was at 1 dollar at one point?

How many coins has went from less than say 25 cents or less and at least doubled VS dropped more than 1/2 the price?  That is what im very curious at.  Now if a coin is at 0.002 etc and stays around there thats not much about it.  But it seems like coins under 1 dollar that shows potential if you look at the chart seems like a good idea?  Since there is so much you could make?  For example if there is a coin that is 10 cents and people talk good about it... that seems like a better idea than buying btc right for say 5k?  Like i think it would be better to buy 50000 of a coin at 10 cent than 5000 usd worth of btc.  Because that coin only has to increase 2 cents compared to btc increasing 1000 usd though someone here says thats not how you should look at it etc.

But thoughts on what coins under 1 dollar is good?  The thing is if a coin is less than 10 cents, that could mean a potential for a lot of money.  Like a coin being 10 cents and it going up to 25 cents would be pretty huge if you bought like 100000 of it etc.
I think the coin under $ 1 is good because it brings quite a lot of profit to investors. Those low altcoins will usually get bigger. I have tried investing in such altcoins and resulting in profits up to 6% in the first month. Grin
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:38:01 AM

altcoin price about $ 1 in my opinion it is very suitable for the buy because I see a lot of coin which initially only has a price of about $ 1 and now the price is already more than $ 100 so you better buy some coin that has the price as cheap and has a good development .
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

Under $1 altcoins are good to investments. Now many below $1 altcoins are in crypto market.some coins are lot of potential choose and invest correct coins its better way to earn money.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:03:12 AM

For example if a coin is 10 cents and say you buy 10000 of them, thats 1000 USD.  If this coin goes up to 1 dollar, that is 10x your money or 10000.  Now if it goes up to 10 dollars, that would be 100x. 

Yes, the idea is not new. The fact is that coins under 1$ are not always promising. When buying more than 1000 coins, there is a possibility that you will be trapped. Namely, after the purchase, the price may decrease. But profitable shopping is also possible. Only for their choice, an appropriate approach of analysis is needed. The most promising option is to purchase coins of future technology, thereby securing a multiple income. This is exactly what happens in ICO. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project is ideally suited to increase funds and participate in a grandiose project on quantum computing. You can read more information about the project here: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: