Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Under $1  (Read 6393 times)
Resumean

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:12 PM

There is no logic to search for cheap tokens, if you want to multiply (most likely to massive cut) your deposit, you need to find low CAP tokens from 500-1000 place of CMC.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Debitum Network (DEB) and KWHCoin can be used as a mainstay for altcoin below the $ 1 price
and these two coins have excellent potential in the future. both of them have also been registered with coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/debitum-network/
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kwhcoin/
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:27:00 AM

There are so many deals on alts even now when were a little bit up from a few months ago, even if you get an alt coin that is up about 20% in the past month there is a lot more to go and as we get closer to the end of the year our chances to see some price action is growing.
it all depends what your game plan is and how long your planing to hold your coins, there are some coins that will die out i'm sure but if you hold some promising projects in your crypto portfolio than the long term will defiantly pay off.
i'm sure everyone remembers Bitcoin did not start at $5800 and so does apple, amazon, Alibaba ....................... 
you have to start somewhere and if you have strong foundation and good tech that can be used in real life cases to better the results and costs than i doubt it will die out as there is a lot of room for a few hundreds of legit coins that will be making it and i'm talking about 10 years from now if not more, for the time being were about to get into a little bull run that will make some people happy.

Happy trading everyone  Cool

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
circlesseeker

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

Staker. It's kind of a PoS token and has very low (2M initial, 7M max total) supply. Recently listed on Coinmarketcap and their game is about to be released so soon. Definitely worth to check out while it's very cheap (around 600 sts)...

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/staker/
https://staker.network/
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

now a lot of good altcoyins below 1 dollar. for example ADA NEM DENT. They can grow very much. I believe in them!

yes, I invest my bitcoin on that coins too except dent because I am not with dent and I only thinking about ada and nem. besides this two coins, I still have stellar, dgb, emc2, bcn, and trx. this is a good coins list for investing for me because when I check on the history of the coins trading in the last year, the price can increase higher, so I think it will rise again in this year.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:12 AM

now a lot of good altcoyins below 1 dollar. for example ADA NEM DENT. They can grow very much. I believe in them!

yes, I invest my bitcoin on that coins too except dent because I am not with dent and I only thinking about ada and nem. besides this two coins, I still have stellar, dgb, emc2, bcn, and trx. this is a good coins list for investing for me because when I check on the history of the coins trading in the last year, the price can increase higher, so I think it will rise again in this year.
I hope you also glance at the tokens that are still alive even though the ETH is down like TAU, and PUNDX

Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:29:31 PM

the 2 coins im bullish on and know will do well in 2019 and the reasons im so positive about them are :

Bittube : This is the youtube killer and did not even start its marketing campaign and already have 10,000 daily uploads and is 1% of youtubes daily uploads, the fact that the person watching the video is getting paid in bittube coins and the creator also get paid for having his video watched is only making it more attractive for people to jump on board, this is a project that is being worked on nonstop and when marketing starts in 2019 this coin is going to be a $0.50 to $1 coin (my opinion only - you dont have to agree with me)

Credits : on Friday there was a live stream by Credits (CS) that showed a 1.1 Million Transactions per second, this is the Day ETH got a major player that can leave dust to ETH in the long run, this Friday was the day Vitalik got a hart attack knowing that there is a better solution to ETH with so many partnerships its probably the one coin that has more partnerships than all other coins and those are not junk partnerships.

both coins are a low cap coins that has a lot of room to grow and they will grow, this is not a short term holding and in 2019 i can see credits in the top 10 coins and tube in the top 20 if not also a top 10 coin on CMC.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:41:14 AM

We can find many good altcoins that has undervalued due to this bearish market and I think it's a good chance to take a look on them and it's worth to hold until the market recovers for a good profits.

Donotam

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

IMO buying coin isnt based on the price is, but about its value and its future. if the coins have good value why not?
the price can change anytime depend on supply and demand

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

almost all Altcoins Under $ 1. this is not a diversion issue but this is a reality where it has gone down and caused many altcoins to come down too.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Then there is no stability of the course. There's a roller coaster going on. There is bottom and there is the upper hand. Just have time to guess where to buy and then where to sell on time.
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:07:07 PM

Thoughts on this?
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

Now is the time to gather the cheap alt coins TERA is trading at like 30 bitcoin Satoshis each this coin has instant free transactions no fees! and it has smart contracts its like Nano combined with Ethereum.
Market cap is like 300k at the moment could be 1 billion when crypto starts to recover
jerry0 (OP)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Well can anyone tell me their opinion of the coins on the list such as which ones are still good bets?  Example i always felt power ledger was a good bet because of it being australian etc.  Its all the way down to 7 cents.  I got it much higher and down a huge percentage already.  Should i get more of it to well even it out?

What other coins in this list are good?  Which are horrible and have no future?  Example i thought waves would be big but its been nothing but disappointment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: