Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur  (Read 838 times)
Kumic (OP)

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:09:18 PM

Cryptaur, Cryptaur, Cryptaur...what is it? I hear about Cryptaur every day.
I am very busy each day and there is so much information about everything. It's hard to keep up. Can somebody tell me what is Cryptaur token about? is it any good to invest or something.
Thank you!

VladimirB

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:05:05 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 02:21:44 PM by VladimirB

Cryptaur, Cryptaur, Cryptaur...what is it? I hear about Cryptaur every day.
I am very busy each day and there is so much information about everything. It's hard to keep up. Can somebody tell me what is Cryptaur token about? is it any good to invest or something.
Thank you!

It is worth and even very

PERSONALLY I INVESTED 2 000 USD

Read here  http://telegra.ph/Cryptaur-10-21

hurry left less than 14 hours before the end of the Pre ICO  31th at 23:59.59 UTC.

register http://telegra.ph/Registraciya-01-11
CoinOverlord

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:39:02 AM

Cryptaur is the best known coin in the world. I have used it when I have discovered it around five months ago. This coin has changed my life. I used to be a simple man, I was a goat farmer living on the farm. I ate beans and rice and lived on the farm. Many people came and visited but some of them never returned.

After finding Cryptaur I was able to sell my house and my farm and buy all the Cryptaur available. Since then Cryptaur has risen 1% giving me over $1,000 in cash because all my property combined was $100,000. With this $1,000 I was able to pay apartment rent, and therefore I no longer needed to work.

All I had to do was hold cryptaur and I would get 1% forever. This is the reason why Cryptaur is the best coin, it is truly life changing and I recommend anyone to buy it.

If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of my story email me at admin@cryptaurnetwork.ionet I can prove it to you with pictures of my farm and goat
Lucas777

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:34:32 AM

Cryptaur is the best known coin in the world. I have used it when I have discovered it around five months ago. This coin has changed my life. I used to be a simple man, I was a goat farmer living on the farm. I ate beans and rice and lived on the farm. Many people came and visited but some of them never returned.

After finding Cryptaur I was able to sell my house and my farm and buy all the Cryptaur available. Since then Cryptaur has risen 1% giving me over $1,000 in cash because all my property combined was $100,000. With this $1,000 I was able to pay apartment rent, and therefore I no longer needed to work.

All I had to do was hold cryptaur and I would get 1% forever. This is the reason why Cryptaur is the best coin, it is truly life changing and I recommend anyone to buy it.

If you have any doubts about the legitimacy of my story email me at admin@cryptaurnetwork.ionet I can prove it to you with pictures of my farm and goat

Where you have invested, what farm? The ICO has not begun. What you have written I do not understand

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
hoatoki

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:11:03 AM

Where you have invested, what farm? The ICO has not begun. What you have written I do not understand

this is pre sale time  , you can buy CPT easily , let join with us now
https://wallet.cryptaur.com/syndicates/join/3f6854c0/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: