Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:11:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO expert/consultant  (Read 407 times)
crip.to (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:37:33 PM

Hey guys
where could be a good place where to look for ICO consultant ? Someone with enough experience and hand-on approach who would be able to help with various aspect of an ICO (from tech whitepaper to right ways of marketing it). Is there a way to identify a good one a separate him from potential scammers who promise you a 100% success ?
Hope this forum is the right to host this thread.
thx  Huh
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Hey guys
where could be a good place where to look for ICO consultant ? Someone with enough experience and hand-on approach who would be able to help with various aspect of an ICO (from tech whitepaper to right ways of marketing it). Is there a way to identify a good one a separate him from potential scammers who promise you a 100% success ?
thx  Huh
If you are looking about the good mentors about ico and you should be joined in the santiment slack. But i told you if the good ico will have done the whitepaper with the proper structure. The whitepaper just no written with crap thing. Another important thing to track the historically of the every person in the team. That was having the important role in my opinion.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:21:08 AM

Just search LinkedIn and you'll find many ICO advisers and experts there. But only choose those who are really experienced when it comes to handling ICOs and as well as those who made the ICO successful.

Now if you will ask me to recommend someone to be part of your consulting team, I would recommend Michael Terpin. He is one of the most prominent ICO advisors who worked with nearly 40 ICOs and most of these ICOs were successful, including Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Hive-Project, and much more. You can check his profile and portfolio here.

Best of luck!

daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:26:55 AM

Hey guys
thx  Huh

Hi, this is what I do - take a look at my website bigbreak101.com or Medium https://medium.com/@BigBreak101
Would be happy to give you an advice. Let;s talk
crip.to (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Just search LinkedIn and you'll find many ICO advisers and experts there. But only choose those who are really experienced when it comes to handling ICOs and as well as those who made the ICO successful.

Now if you will ask me to recommend someone to be part of your consulting team, I would recommend Michael Terpin. He is one of the most prominent ICO advisors who worked with nearly 40 ICOs and most of these ICOs were successful, including Ethereum, Gnosis, Golem, Hive-Project, and much more. You can check his profile and portfolio here.

Best of luck!

Thank you, good points. I am just trying to figure out how to get a good consultant cos the market is full of them. I thought in this forum I could find some help.
Will check him as well.
THX
crip.to (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:34:33 AM

If you are looking about the good mentors about ico and you should be joined in the santiment slack. But i told you if the good ico will have done the whitepaper with the proper structure. The whitepaper just no written with crap thing. Another important thing to track the historically of the every person in the team. That was having the important role in my opinion.

Hello
I am not sure I got your point. Which slack I should join ?
My question was more about finding a great ICO consultant in order to launch one rather than looking for help to find an ICO where to invest Smiley
thx
VTOS.IO

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:42:54 PM

here are a lot or try to buy cliff high monthly report you can get a lot of  potential there

V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network         
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  SEP 24th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
rpgmasters

Activity: 702
Merit: 105

t.me/CryptoPortfel > JOIN

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

u can check mine telegram ICO analysis group
https://t.me/ICOandCRYPTO
but its on RU language, u can ask any on EN

https://t.me/privatepools -> инвecтиpyeм в тoпoвыe кpиптo-пpoeкты.
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:22:59 PM

Hey guys
thx  Huh

i think is must pay big money if all in one service, thread, whitepaper, promote, bounty campaign
is good if you ready all youre coin, whitepaper thread and more, and then you only need ico service consultant
crip.to (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

here are a lot or try to buy cliff high monthly report you can get a lot of  potential there

What do you mean by that ?
Which kind of report are you talking about ?
thx for replying
crip.to (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:34:27 AM

u can check mine telegram ICO analysis group
https://t.me/ICOandCRYPTO
but its on RU language, u can ask any on EN

Thank you. Yeah an English one would help although I have Russian speaking in my team but I would prefer to check it myself hence English would be better Smiley
THX
crip.to (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

Hey guys
thx  Huh

i think is must pay big money if all in one service, thread, whitepaper, promote, bounty campaign
is good if you ready all youre coin, whitepaper thread and more, and then you only need ico service consultant

That's true but I consider an ICO a serious step for a company, a potential acceleration for its growth and not just a quick attempt to get some money.
Better to have professional help to avoid to make mistakes, appear less legit and try to do things properly.
If you are a serious company, going through an ICO needs to be well planned.
my2cents
Renniw

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

Hey mate,
please check your PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: