Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:07:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is best for token issue? Waves, Ethereum, NEM or something else?  (Read 554 times)
Commissar_Meme (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

In the world deepshits could be killed with hammer

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:49:22 PM

I believe that tokens are best suited Ethereum, because they were first and they have a great leader.

As for me Vitalik is such weirdo as Sasha is. I don't see any difference between them)
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:00:48 PM

I think, all three are worthy to be invested long term. because all three have great opportunities. I have bought all three and I hold for a long time.

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:16:58 PM

Eth, because not only you get to fuck people with it but you could also cum inside them, mate I hate this kind of people looking for a platform to make

It easy for them to sell their ICO tokens, if you have a presentable and worthwhile project doesn't matter where you host it and from which platform you

Launch it, you just need to provide tokens as shares of the company and not just a few web pages copy pasting from other projects like 97 out of 100

Tokens on coinmarketcap.com are doing. Pay $5 bux to distribute the shares of an even $10B bux company to the public in a decentralized environment

If you are offering a good quality item people will buy your product no matter what platform.
merbabu

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:25:53 PM

The best token issue I think eth, many many project can we found ,but now just try to get waves token. I think waves has a good future.
johnsm79

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

I tend to support the most popular solution. The reason behind this is that people will trust what they used.

Everyone has the fear of change. Why change something that is currently working fine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:31:06 PM

Hello everyone. There is a stuff are we doing and really need some help with understanding what platform is better for ICO.
What we know for today:
- Ethereum is nice but smart-contracts creating is a bit complicated even for senior developers.
- Ethereum has a good community and support of projects
- NEM is promising but looks like Ethereum without completed projects.
- Waves. Almost free to issue token but it is complicated as hell to sell it.
- Waves community doesn't care about projects, admins of waves don't care neither.
- Bitcoin. Expensive as hell.

Actually, people in Twitter voted for making project on Waves.

So, who is better? And what platform to chose?
Stellar Maybe?
It Has Decentralized Exchange
The Stellar Dev Waspada Supporting Every Token Ini Their Network(They Even Reward The Asset Developer)
Its Easy To Make Token Theresia

funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Hello everyone. There is a stuff are we doing and really need some help with understanding what platform is better for ICO.
What we know for today:
- Ethereum is nice but smart-contracts creating is a bit complicated even for senior developers.
- Waves community doesn't care about projects, admins of waves don't care neither.

Stellar Maybe?
The Stellar Dev Waspada Supporting Every Token Ini Their Network(They Even Reward The Asset Developer)

mobi and slt are famous products of stellar ?=´+
i think so

https://bit.ly/bittmex
GmacBali

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:44:07 AM

What we know for today:

You can dual list your project on Waves and Ethereum platforms.

Waves has some benefit that you can deposit fiat currencies into their platform, its easy to create Tokens, their wallet and interface is good, and they have an incubator fund that may or may not be interested in your project. Scams are everywhere, so it depends if your project is a SCAM or is perceived to be one, rather than worrying about if someone elses projects could be a SCAM.

Ethereum has the benefit of smart contracts...if your project needs smart contracts hire a developer...and they have high credibility, but is restricted to using Ethereum only, so all your investment with be in ETH.

Dual listing could be the way to go.
alforro
Copper Member

Activity: 124

I buy/sell crypto worldwide

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:29:20 AM

What we know for today:

Stellar Maybe?

Is really annoying that if you create your token on Stellar, that you should add any user that will send you the token as an Anchor.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:05:34 AM

I think bit coin is the best i have not seen else like that because it has a great potential and from last 8 year gave excellent growth to their investers
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

You forgot to mention one more dmart contract creation platform which is getting popular NEO recent some projects like Ontology and Pikciochsin has done quite well in market . ontology price was increasing even in bearish market . Pikciochain collected hardcsp do it’s better to create project on NEO instead of waves . I have seen lots of ICO’S which became unsuccessful because of waves platform. Even EOS making lots of promise . Mainet going to launch on June .
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: