Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] TokenDesk - DIRECT Token Marketplace  (Read 2571 times)
tansoft64 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

I am not managing on this TokenDesk, I only Post it and share in behalf of TokenDesk .
My knowledge about this ICO is just limited.

If you have any questions you can also goto this Thread.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hermawanda

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:17:44 AM

reserved indonesian translation

tansoft64 (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:09:13 AM

reserved indonesian translation

Check here for that language: https://tokendesk.io/docs/TokenDesk_Bounty_Program.pdf
bvris

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:11:35 PM

Guys, look at this.. This is from former TokenDesk media/PR advisor:

Original post: https://www.facebook.com/LauraKornelija/posts/1741465112824759?pnref=story

Some of you know that I was working with Token Desk and their ICO project. The co-founders of this business are Mr. Gintaras Tamosiunas (the former MP from the populist Labour Party of Lithuania) and Mr. Arunas Miknius (one of the founders/shareholders of bilietai.lt).
In late August 2017, Mr. Tamosiunas approached me regarding the help with international PR. I was offered a fixed sum of money and an additional bonus in case of success. The length of our contract was two months and the fixed sum was not particularly large and worth my time and effort, considering the fact that I was based in London and had an assistant there. We negotiated for the bonus (which is usually the most important financial part for consultants in ICOs) for a while. Finally, we agreed on the sum which was four times smaller than I required at first. Obviously, the list of tasks I had to accomplish was shortened.
We regularly discussed all things related to the project online and offline. Therefore, in order to avoid extra difficulties, I prepared an essential contract of mutual cooperation, where I clearly presented my realistic obligations for every month. This contract was sent to the team of Token Desk on the 5 September 2017. Also, I have all e-mails as a proof what I was committed to do during the first month.
And there, first troubles began. Apparently, the company had not been registered yet and my clients could not sign the contract until the registration would be completed. As I understand now, no one intended to officially list the company. The staff of Token Desk were explaining that they cannot decide where to locate their business – the UK or Lithuania. In reality, it takes only 1 day to register a firm in the UK. Anyway, I started working without any contract signed. I admit that it was a naïve move, but I thought that I could trust people I worked with. Unfortunately, I was completely wrong.
Before I sent the contract, I informed Token Desk that I would be quite busy during the following month, since I had two conferences, planned in advance earlier, and courses. Also, some unexpected issues appeared.
However, by 21 September 2017 I had completed 95% of my tasks. In addition, I contributed to extra work which was not even included in the contract.
Three days later I caught a virus. I had high fever and completely lost my voice, but Token Desk tried to force me to participate in a conference despite my health. Of course, I could not arrive.
Although nearly all tasks were realized, Mr. Tamosiunas decided to end the contract. What was the reason? Token Desk expected ‘something more’ from me. Maybe even more than written in the contract. I guess it was an attitude of homo sovieticus businessmen: to profit from a person for the smallest price. As I had already noticed that these clients are particularly complicated, I agreed to stop working and asked for a payment. I clearly presented the timeframe of every completed task in our contract together with additional work. Moreover, I added the prices of some databases I provided Token Desk with. The overall sum was almost the same as the fixed sum we discussed before.
The reaction? I got a rude e-mail, where all my job was considered as absolutely terrible and I was offered only one fifth of the sum. By the way, I did not receive any negative feedback from the team of Token Desk whilst I was completing tasks.
What is more, if everything I did was that terrible, why a part of Whitepaper, videos and texts on their website, created by me, are still displayed?
I politely asked Token Desk to remove my intellectual property from Internet if they do not want to pay me an adequate sum. Besides that, I declared that I would go public if I did not receive the money.
All in all, no one paid me or even answered to my last e-mail where I even reduced the sum by a third. I know there are two more people who were deluded by this company.
It is sad that there are dishonest people. On the other hand, what can be expected, when some people from team have criminal offences?
tansoft64 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:08:17 AM

I'm sorry to hear this kind of issue! I think she should talk directly to TokenDesk legal officers for this kind of concern...
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:37:14 AM

is it true information that some people from this project's team have criminal offences?? it's really bad news.  Shocked
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

reserved Vietnamese translation  Wink
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

Here is a first video review of TokenDesk (in Russian):

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
TokenDesk

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:20:20 AM

TokenDesk, responding to extortion and a wide spread defamation campaign, organized and executed by Laura Kornelija Inamedinova, is forced to take legal action by suing her. Please see the claim and details:

Laura Kornelija Inamedinova     
 2017-10-04 Personal code:  Address:   
CLAIM REGARDING THE SPREAD OF THE PUBLICISED DATA ABOUT TOKENDESK LTD WHICH ABASE HONOUR AND DIGNITY AND WHICH ARE ERRONEOUS   

We hereby inform you, that the associate Dovile Užkurene in a legal matter represents the legal entity TokenDesk Ltd. and is acting on behalf of the TokenDesk Ltd. while submitting this claim regarding the spread of the publicized data in various media channels about TokenDesk Ltd. which abase honour and dignity and which are erroneous.   According to the Republic of Lithuania civil code (further – Civil code) 2.24 clause, 1 paragraph – a person shall have the right to demand refutation in judicial proceedings of the publicised data, which abase his honour and dignity and which are erroneous as well as redress of the property  and non-pecuniary damage incurred by the public announcement of the said data.

According to Civil code 2.24 clause, 8 paragraph provisions of the given article shall, too, be applied to protect the tarnished professional reputation of a legal person.

It should be noted, that under Civil code 2.24 clause, 1 paragraph the data, which was made public, shall be presumed to be erroneous as long as the person who publicised them proves the opposite.
On 29th of September, 2017 Laura Kornelija Inamedinova has published erroneous data about TokdenDesk Ltd. on Facebook, noting that by 21 September, 2017 I had completed 95 % of my tasks. <...> Although nearly all tasks were realized, Mr. Tamosiunas decided to end the contract. <…> I guess it was an attitude of homo sovieticus businessmen: to profit from a person for the smallest price. As I had already noticed that these clients are particularly complicated, I agreed to stop working and asked for a payment. I clearly presented the timeframe of every completed task in our contract <…>. The overall sum was almost the same as the fixed sum we discussed before. <…> it is sad that there are dishonest people. On the other hand, what can be expected, when some people from team have criminal offences? (below attached annex No. 1). It must be noted that Laura Kornelija Inamedinova on 2nd of October, 2017 has published data of identical information in Bitcoin forum (below attached annex No. 2) and on Linkedin.

It should be noted that the data above are erroneous, because under the 1.1. paragraph of the contract, which has not been signed between parties, Service provider (Laura Kornelija Inamedinova) undertakes to provide services under the Annex 1 of the contract:
1.1. 5 (five) offers for articles in High Authority websites – TokenDesk Ltd. only got one publication on “Huffington Post”;
1.2. 2 (two) articles placed in Medium Authority websites – Laura Kornelija Inamedinova has not placed any of articles;
1.3. 2 (two) pitch emails sent to 2000 (two thousand) startup media journalists from personal database – TokenDesk Ltd. has no data about this;
1.4. 1 (one) pitch email sent to 400 (four hundred) cryptocurrency and fintech journalists from personal database – TokenDesk Ltd. has no data about this;
1.5. participation in the World Bitcoin Forum and 2 (two) other events in London – has not attended the World Bitcoin Forum, but to ensure participation in other event TokenDesk Ltd. gave to Laura Kornelija Inamedinova 600 euros for which she was supposed to buy a ticket, however Laura Kornelija Inamedinova got into event for free and did not return money to TokenDesk Ltd.;
1.6. reaching out to 5 (five) personal contacts in cryptocurrency market and offer them advisory position – Laura Kornelija Inamedinova did not reach any of personal contacts and did not offer advisory position.

Meanwhile under the 3.1.1. paragraph of the contract for the services provided properly and on time Service Recipient pays 1500 euros. It must be noted that bonus payment 0,5 % would belong only if the financial capital would be attracted, which was not. Moreover, TokenDesk Ltd. on 5th of September, 2017 has paid to Laura Kornelija Inamedinova advance payment – 500 euros, meanwhile Laura Kornelija Inamedinova does not agree on the rest of the payment.

Furthermore, Laura Kornelija Inamedinova spread absolutely erroneous data about TokenDesk Ltd. team members that they ostensibly have criminal offences. It is noted that in order to dispose that kind of information Laura Kornelija Inamedinova had to provide confirming data, otherwise that supposed to be rough abasement of team member’s honour and TokenDesk Ltd. professional reputation.

As it can be seen from above, it is clear that TokenDesk Ltd. has not breached the contract, which has not been signed between parties. Therefore, any demands, expressed by Laura Kornelija Inamedinova in public about TokenDesk Ltd. are erroneous and abase professional reputation of TokenDesk Ltd.

According to the above, we demand immediately deny and delete all the data in various media channels about TokenDesk Ltd. which abase honour and dignity and which are erroneous.

We hereby inform that failing to fulfill requirements mentioned above and deleting all false information from all media channels, the law firm will take legal actions by bringing this case to a court of law, resulting in a lawsuit in order to make the subject compensate all financial and non-financial damage that was caused by spread of false data. 
 Attached:
 1. Facebook account‘s copy (2 pages);
 2. Bitcoin forum copy (2 pages);
 3. Power of attorney copy (1 page).
   TokenDesk Ltd. legal representative Associate Dovilė Užkurėnė
romrou1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:37:50 AM

good luck with u're project
deddod01

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:02:24 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 01:39:45 PM by deddod01

I AM JOINED SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
BITCOINTALK USER : DEDDOD01
BITCOINTALK LINK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=437348;sa=summary
FACEBOOK LINK https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007169568102
FRIEND 2800
TWITTER LINK https://twitter.com/abud_01080
FOLLOWER 1100

FROM 05 OKTO - 11 OKTO
FACEBOOK
RE-POST
1.https://web.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1932579173657716&id=100007169568102

TWITTER
RETWEET
1. https://twitter.com/tokendesk/status/915688893273559040
2. https://twitter.com/tokendesk/status/915609876738510848
3. https://twitter.com/tokendesk/status/916239753082785792

TWEET
1. https://twitter.com/abud_01080/status/915857230783684608
2. https://twitter.com/abud_01080/status/915862542697750528
3. https://twitter.com/abud_01080/status/916263271123914752

Lethapudi

Activity: 476
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

Hello,
Where is spreadsheets?
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

The same question. Besides it, do we have to submit weekly reports in this thread? How will you count tweets, posts etc?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:55:06 AM

Reserved spanish translation

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
tansoft64 (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:49:16 AM

The same question. Besides it, do we have to submit weekly reports in this thread? How will you count tweets, posts etc?

Sorry guys for late response! I also ask the dev about the bounty spreadsheet.

Thanks
TokenDesk

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:44:55 AM

Hello,

Our spreadsheet You can see when You sign up in our website.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:00:10 PM

Hello,

Our spreadsheet You can see when You sign up in our website.

Signed up to the website, but haven't found any spreadsheets. Are we talking about https://www.tokendesk.io/ ? And what about bounty reports? Should we make any?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
tansoft64 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:41:55 AM

#tokendesk

TokenDesk pre-sale was sold out! You can still get tokens with our limited -50% DISCOUNT offer! Hurry up! Limited discount tokens edition.
RandomSeq

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:59:59 PM

Today was given this LT newspaper's article https://www.15min.lt/verslas/naujiena/finansai/kriptovaliutu-revoliucija-lietuvoje-pakvipo-melu-arturo-zuoko-sypsenos-nebepakanka-662-869854 by my buddy. With some help from Google Translate I had managed to find out that quite a few members of the TokenDesk weren't exactly a kosher and were directly/indirectly involved in a more than a few scams not some time ago.  Can someone confirm or deny as to whether or not it has taken place or whether the persons named in the article were involved?
gnomas

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:47:27 AM

15min.lt is one of the biggest news websites in Lithuania and usually they are very responsible about what they are posting. I would say that information in the article doesn't add any value for this ICO.   
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: