Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decentralized exanges are the future  (Read 437 times)
Lucacrebbe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Decentralized exanges are   the future.  

My  question is:  WHICH ONE?

Because  we have so many projects  that  want to achieve this (important) goal.

The first I can say is    Waves

The second  is  ARK . ON ark you can trade etherum and  bitcoin without any fees, so this could  make the coin go high because trading without fees  is something good.

And then there is  the  0X  protocol /project  which  aims to do the same (a decentralized exange)  and is  still under priced.

And there are so many others  projects  which  want to  achieve  this goal (decentralized exange)

In which one to invest, in your opinion?

P:S.  If i missed some  decentralized exange project  help me  to remember them  (there  are  so many projects on his field)

On waves  will you be able to trade any cripto?  Less  fees?   And are there  in project  decentralized exangers  with 0 fees?

BECAUSE  IT'S useless  to invest all money on waves  if there are UPCOING PROJECTS  OF DEX EXANGES  WITH ZERO FEES..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bamoqi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:48:47 AM

Also Blocknet. I think it is currently the most developed atomic DEX. The DEX is already working. Light wallet and GUI coming Q4.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:09:52 AM

Don't think we can say which one, there will be a lot more coming up if they are going to up the regulations.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:51:19 AM

Also Blocknet. I think it is currently the most developed atomic DEX. The DEX is already working. Light wallet and GUI coming Q4.
Did you mean about the shitty decentralized exchange site like waves dex with all of their unresponsibility feature? I must say that caused by the dex wasn't a good product at all. As you can see the difficult thing to run the dex in these days. With etherdelta just put your priv key and address and you already be able to trade in there.
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:52:53 AM

Decentralized exanges are   the future.  

My  question is:  WHICH ONE?

Because  we have so many projects  that  want to achieve this (important) goal.

The first I can say is    Waves

The second  is  ARK . ON ark you can trade etherum and  bitcoin without any fees, so this could  make the coin go high because trading without fees  is something good.

And then there is  the  0X  protocol /project  which  aims to do the same (a decentralized exange)  and is  still under priced.

And there are so many others  projects  which  want to  achieve  this goal (decentralized exange)

In which one to invest, in your opinion?

P:S.  If i missed some  decentralized exange project  help me  to remember them  (there  are  so many projects on his field)

On waves  will you be able to trade any cripto?  Less  fees?   And are there  in project  decentralized exangers  with 0 fees?

BECAUSE  IT'S useless  to invest all money on waves  if there are UPCOING PROJECTS  OF DEX EXANGES  WITH ZERO FEES..
There is no project that build the decentralized exchange with zero fees, because the decentralized mean you are using the client to connect into the market and remember all of the transaction will go through the blockchain that makes you pay the fees for every transaction.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:30:53 AM

LRC - Loopring

Backed by NEO founder Da Hongfei and some ex Google reps and more working on it.  Up over 110% just this week and it's still hovering right around the ICO price!

diskodasa

Activity: 337

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:45:48 AM

I like decentralized exchange idea. we will not see any problem like mt.gox or btc-e anymore.

weredo911

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:18:53 AM

I have another question and dont want create new thread. does etherdelta is a decentralized exchange?

I have pretended to be mentally retarded for seven years.
bamoqi

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

Did you mean about the shitty decentralized exchange site like waves dex with all of their unresponsibility feature? I must say that caused by the dex wasn't a good product at all. As you can see the difficult thing to run the dex in these days. With etherdelta just put your priv key and address and you already be able to trade in there.

Waves's DEX is not finished yet. Give them some time.

Blocknet's DEX has only finished the core engine. The GUI and light wallet needs several more months of development. But it is the best in DEX technology and a likely winner of the DEX race.
renes

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

Waves and 0x are good but 0x can be better than waves in the long term. It seems like better project than waves. I think 0x can make x100 in the long term.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:31:07 PM

I like decentralized exchange idea. we will not see any problem like mt.gox or btc-e anymore.
Im on the same side with you brother on which i do somehow liked on the idea on centralized exchanges than on decentralized one because i do feel somehow secured on centralized ones because you know that it is being regulated then scams would most likely not to happen will give some assurance that the risk on lossing money isnt that high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:56:40 PM

DEX is fine. Low liquidity but functions is ok. I also waiting for "ethfinex" project from bitfinex. Could be interesting if ethereum will solve his problems after the new hardfork

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: